Datpaper420

Account Suspended For 7 Days No Email

Hello i went to log in today to find a 7 day account suspension, no email or any info on why, any ideas? Checked email, checked forum mail, nothing on why id recieve a 7 day ban, havnt been griefing nor causing any issue at all, been on ARK for 3 days. ????

Account suspension or trade suspension?

A trade lock would make sense if this was the first time in a while that you signed in.

Naw i think it had to do with advanced launcher, ive set it back to default and will not use it again due to a 7 day ban im still on. Texture decrease for ban not worth it. Back to pure stock bois, ill see you friday if all goes well

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Datpaper420 said:

Naw i think it had to do with advanced launcher, ive set it back to default and will not use it again due to a 7 day ban im still on. Texture decrease for ban not worth it. Back to pure stock bois, ill see you friday if all goes well

The advanced launcher is allowed by LO.

I dont know, says final warning and ive never cheated ever, ill probly retire my characters and move on to a game that doesnt falsely accuse. Like seriously, why would i attempt to buy cheats or cheat with all the stuff i worked hard to achieve. So from now on i just wont play missions, ill drive around and not play cause when ya get good all it takes is someone to report you and you get a 7 day for doing nothing. Its stupid and id like to see atleast some form of proof from staff, if you cant supply that then obviously they dont care at all. Its like they want me banned for playing their game, i wouldnt spend over 900 dollars in car kits, guns, character or car mods, or character clothing just to cheat. It's stupid, they need a new form of reporting for this game, cause its just like when g1 was in control, false bans and when i ask for proof, its a automated message. My first ban was for griefing with a garbage truck, second ban for harrassment, thats fine i pled guilty to those 2, but this third ban for attempting to buy hacks? Are you for real? Only program i ever used was advanced launcher. I get 7 day ban. If needed ive recorded the email i was sent and you can read it over in discord or something, but im not posting it here. : / (i didnt get a email til i checked junk folder the title can be changed at moderator discretion)

Edited by Datpaper420

I have responded personally to your inquires about this topic. As this thread contains information related to a support decision, this thread will be locked. Any further inquires can be directed though the support ticket that I have responded to. Thank you for your understanding.

Selali