On 1/1/2019 at 7:59 AM, Atomkraftwerk said:

Triggerbot weapon OSCAR, used by cheaters,triggerbotters or macro users or both. Pretty much like joker carbine,coming up with unrealistic reactions and fast hitting killing you,or like when every shot hits you from every distance and you cant do nothing about it.There arent no tryhards in pvp game ,tbh the only real tryhards are cheater macro user or triggerbotter,these people are tryhards.

Posts like this should be bannable. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Havana said:

Truth should be bannable! 

No, but needing to make up conspiracies to explain your lack of skill should be. 

• Like 1

Oscar is for tryhards, OP weapon.
-Perfect accuracy hipfire in long range.
-Long range
-No recoil,
-No accuracy loss.
-High mobility.

On 1/4/2019 at 12:45 AM, CookiePuss said:

Posts like this should be bannable. 

Agreed. This thread would be a lot shorter...

• Like 1

most time, if u see a riffle user; it s a macro user

specially those who use wheel up and down to shoot ...

🙂they see themselves as a skilld player 🙂

On 1/4/2019 at 12:15 PM, CookiePuss said:

No, but needing to make up conspiracies to explain your lack of skill should be. 

Yea  you don't like it when someone tells iy hiw it really is. 

Bonus. 

Now you get to spam the forums some more. 

• Like 2

To me it seems absolutely unreal how the people who run this game are so blind to the cheating. It's everywhere in this game, every day I see these rank 30-80 throwaway cheater accounts who uses aimlock, macro, trigger-bot, and even the occasional speedhacker isn't so rare. And no one bats an eye. In the last 24 hours I played I must have seen at least 20 accounts like this in the districts I've been in.

Of course there will always be people who accuse better players from cheating without any real basis. But that excuse to avoid the topic can only go so far.

some of these people doesnt seem to want to even listen to what others are saying and jumps straight to "its a hacker gun for hackers, everytime a person who uses it and kills me with it, he/she must be a hacker, no pls believe me Im an expert in the game, Ive been playing since CBT " (most of the time they cant even back it up with a title and would say "i lost my original account so......")

shut up, you probably just installed the game. Dont pull that "Ive been playing for 8+ years bro" because if you're bitching about the OSCAR in 2019, then you're literally making urself look like u just realized what a computer is....

first things first, if you've actually played the game for a long time you would know that even if OSCAR is a "OP" gun, there are counters and tactics that can be used to get around it. Whether you are in a group or solo you can still counter it. (IF YOU WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT PLAYING A "LONG TIME" IS ACTUALLY TRUE)

personally Im cancer with it and most of the time my teammates are begging me to switch to something else because Im so bad with it, so point is. Some people are obviously willing to put in the time to learn how to use the gun and theyre rewarded for learning it (this can be said about all the guns in the game). Just because you "THINK" someone is botting isnt fair to people who actually know how to use it. For me, I need a video or some sort of proof if the person is actually botting for me to say "yeah thats a douchebag right there", but antagonizing a gun in a game isnt helping your case, 

-because that would mean ur problem is with the user not the gun itself, which in the end doesnt justify the bias towards the gun from the very beginning. Therefore, rendering the argument that "OSCAR = hacker" invalid in the first place.

being tone def about the discussion also doesnt help in ANY way. You're making urself out to be some sort of "crybaby" who complains about something because you are personally having a bad time. Its a selfish mentality and it doesnt benefit the community one bit. (Ur just being a silver crybaby in the forums)

• Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 12:02 AM, LoveForMatt said:

You talk really smack after being unbanned, know your place.

Ive got near 8k hours+ and i remember you plenty. I was so happy you got what you deserve.

Be nice to your "second" chance and whatever you are planning to do, do it for apb benefit and its players.

yet you didn't even give any relevant arguments about the topic in discussion here

ITT: people trying to help OP getting downvoted by people hackusating every single player that uses a determined weapon.

9 hours ago, ColorBauss said:

To me it seems absolutely unreal how the people who run this game are so blind to the cheating. It's everywhere in this game, every day I see these rank 30-80 throwaway cheater accounts who uses aimlock, macro, trigger-bot, and even the occasional speedhacker isn't so rare. And no one bats an eye. In the last 24 hours I played I must have seen at least 20 accounts like this in the districts I've been in.

Of course there will always be people who accuse better players from cheating without any real basis. But that excuse to avoid the topic can only go so far.

i'd like to know in wich server and district you play, as in jericho silver action districts i rarely see cheaters, i rarely find oposition i absolutely cant deal with with no tactic, only people that pose a real problem are teamworking premades.

...you're not going to hackusate teamworking premades are you?

Edited by TheOppositePolarBear
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Havana said:

Yea  you don't like it when someone tells iy hiw it really is. 

Bonus. 

Now you get to spam the forums some more. 

basically

>lies

>gets told he has no proof and is delusional

>hits back with a "yea no ur delusional"

fucking need 20 dumbass of the year awards in this thread

12 hours ago, TheOppositePolarBear said:

i'd like to know in wich server and district you play, as in jericho silver action districts i rarely see cheaters, i rarely find oposition i absolutely cant deal with with no tactic, only people that pose a real problem are teamworking premades.

...you're not going to hackusate teamworking premades are you?

Citadel silver districts 

17 hours ago, ColorBauss said:

Citadel silver districts 

so basically the same realm. Silver districts are for Golds (unspoken truth amongst the entirety of APB) 

-Silvers are not strong enough to take back their own server because theyre fighting Golds (personally I think this is why most silvers or lower ranked players think that Golds are cheating since they cannot yet comprehend their level of play)

*so unless silvers actually step up and become better players (the end result is that they too become golds themselves and realize that the level of play previously indicated, was actually achievable to those who aim for it

the cycle continues and for no there is no foreseeable way to break this cycle unless new systems are in place, reforms will happen and will then help remedy the problems presented from the previous methods.

On 1/19/2019 at 1:03 PM, Thaumaturge said:

basically

>lies

>gets told he has no proof and is delusional

>hits back with a "yea no ur delusional"

fucking need 20 dumbass of the year awards in this thread

Ironic thing is the fact that he's so persistent in not being delusional...

classic case of psycho exclaiming himself to be sane. That or he's lost several brain functions and have resorted to the lowest common denominator for thought

• Thanks 1

I feel like a few people here who are convinced that there are so many cheaters in this game are in the mindset of they are the best and now one is above them. "Thats not true at all"

Its a f2p shooter, your either gonna get the occasional player who just wants to have fun and mess around or, you got the competitive side of apb rammed down your throat. Just because someone has a higher skill level then you doesn't make them a cheater at all. You have to consider in a fight that theres always a way for improvement. There maybe cheater here and there but, It doesnt give you the right to just go and call them a cheater without proof, if you believe someone is cheating report and be done with it and dont get to attached to it.

As for the OSCAR tips IR3, RS3, Tagger. learning the firing speed is the best thing you can do to improve your skill and knowing when to push especially when you have a slight range advantage compared to the STAC-10 or the Joker-carbine.

• Like 1

On 1/21/2019 at 10:39 AM, iRawwwN said:

ir3, rs3, 3ps.

point

braaap

braaap

braaap

braaap

dead.

oh yeah perfect advice! 

oh what is that link? 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Vincci said:

oh yeah perfect advice! 

oh what is that link? 

Yeah, perfect advice. :^)

f98f4cec80c14df9e7b19c7ec6115daf.png

4 minutes ago, iRawwwN said:

Yeah, perfect advice. :^)

f98f4cec80c14df9e7b19c7ec6115daf.png

we agree then

say hi to Asuh for me

Regards Khz.

35 minutes ago, Vincci said:

we agree then

say hi to Asuh for me

Regards Khz.

Those walls/pillars disappear due to LOD when you're at the red brick building N of where they were. :^)

2 minutes ago, iRawwwN said:

Those walls/pillars disappear due to LOD when you're at the red brick building N of where they were. :^)

HAHHAHAAHAH thats actually the best excuse ive ever heard in my life, thats why u all got ffbanned right? LMAO

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Vincci said:

HAHHAHAAHAH thats actually the best excuse ive ever heard in my life, thats why u all got ffbanned right? LMAO

Go check it out in game.

edit;; gonna like ur comment so u can check out the vid

Edited by iRawwwN

19 hours ago, iRawwwN said:

Go check it out in game.

edit;; gonna like ur comment so u can check out the vid

ok fair enough u only see bodys but how do u explain your ffban? and Asuh s and every single member of that clan u had.

Edited by Vincci

7 hours ago, Akito said:

what is this sh*t show lmao

It’s what happens when skilled and good players click on Silvers with the OSCAR too much.