Qxra

the community nowadays

Every time I read this thread it reminds me of a one sided unrequited love gone wrong.

I just can't really see it any other way *shrugs*

On 11/27/2018 at 4:30 PM, Signarly said:

"Stroke my hair and tell me I'm pretty" - OP

where is that pfp from? so cute :3

complex topic of psychological aspects is very extensive . the forum has always been toxic . but this is not a problem . if you need help - ask ! there are more good people than bad.

2 hours ago, Yood said:

complex topic of psychological aspects is very extensive . the forum has always been toxic . but this is not a problem . if you need help - ask ! there are more good people than bad.

has not always been toxic

Why would you even care that much?i bet the posting effort was worth it 100.Dude thats the internet

On 11/28/2018 at 4:46 AM, Qxra said:

like for real

look at the hypocrisy and the the moronic behavior of people nowadays,just posting it here because i've seen alot of them for the last week

the guy's answer when i asked him "why are you so negative" -> --

he also decided to ignore me(because he had no point or at least,i assume any braincells -> --

and then i saw him saying that shit,he claimed that someone is cheating and then he said that the guy ignored him,he ignored me for trying to figure out why is he so negative and toxic and then he actually complained about someone ignoring him -> --

can you guys see the hypocrisy of what he just did?

can you guys see his reaction ?

can you guys please explain me how did we get there,to that point

when someone is doing something so stupid,and then complains when someone is doing the same thing

i made this post because i see alot of people like this guy for the last days,i decided to take screenshots of that conversation just to prove you how bad we got,no hate against that guy,just wanna see some opinions

Youre a hypocrit for being so toxic about him blocking you lol No braincells??? Wow dude.