Sign in to follow this  
Optimus_Crime

Will the 12 deaths of christmas return?

12 death of christmas  

20 members have voted

1. 1. 12 death of christmas (in the beacon map) yae or nae

• Yes, it's my favorite and I'd love to see gun game made permanent for fight club atleast as a rotation every week.
    • No thank you, I'd rather rot in asylum and baylan for an eternity.
    • Yes, but keep it a one time thing every christmas until it ends at a specific date.

Or are you guys planning on making a new event entirely? Does the community even want it? ik i do but seeing how we got a gun game running live atm, I think it's safe to assume we might not see it this year. 

Edited by K3ith

these options suck, it’s not that hard to make a decent poll

id like to see beacon gun game but i wouldn’t want it to be permanent 

i’d also like to see what new event orbit comes up with for xmas, if they decide not to recycle 12 deaths of xmas 

13 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

id like to see beacon gun game but i wouldn’t want it to be permanent 

permanent but with rotations, one week of asylum then beacon gun game the next just without the snowballs, everyone wins

if you liked the 12DoC gun game event i doubt you would mind it as a branch of FC and wait another year for it to comeback, but ya i guess i could've added that option as well

All i want for xmas is updates to the game. Save the events for when game is healthier. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I would like that beacon looks a bit more christmas like. Snow on the rooftops. Maybe snow comming from sky. (if that is even possible without any fps problems) I think wind sounds on would be nice too. Christmas Lights and a Christmas tree. Well... dreaming is nice but I doubt it's possible before engine update.

12 deaths of christmass just make it "The butcher" event but in beacon BAM "new event" so we don't have to have gun game again.

Sign in to follow this