moxxichixx

50 joker boxes is enough to reach 90 days of premium?

Hello people, do any of you know if RNG on joker boxes are enough to make you get 90+ days of premium in only 50 boxes or I shouldn't trust those? I never bought mystery boxes before, help! 😮

Joker boxes are random

U can buy some hundred and get never  a legendary, a car or premium

U can buy 10 and get a legendary and 2 month premium

It depends on ur luck

If u wanna get premium and u wanna be sure to get it, it is better u spend ur money on premium

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, moneychixx said:

Hello people, do any of you know if RNG on joker boxes are enough to make you get 90+ days of premium in only 50 boxes or I shouldn't trust those? I never bought mystery boxes before, help! 😮

Never trust RNG to be on your side, but you'll likely get a couple premium rewards (5 or 10 days) and then the loyalty reward that you get every 5k G1C (2,5 in the current sale).

Why exactly do you need 90 days of premium in specific anyways?

if u want say a weapon.. u will buy the box an unless u really lucky.. u will get every thing BUT what u want lol.. i used 1500+ joker boxs to get 1 legend.... some people use one box an get something.. its all LUCK !!

why don’t you just buy 90 days of premium straight up?

almost 50% cheaper than 50 joker boxes

• Like 1

Please do not support lootbox purchases. They're actual aids and developers should've learned that by now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Inquitoria said:

Please do not support lootbox purchases. They're actual aids and developers should've learned that by now.

^this

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Imagine unironically buying JMBs.

i cant cuz i dont. LO needs to make so u can buy the crap out right in-game and remove the loot-box trash. but also have a way to get the stuff though playing the game that doesnt have patootie hole lvl of grinding 

Edited by TheTankBal

The easiest solution, that would make literally everything better instantly, is to add a counter to every type of JMB, that counts up to say 50. Buying them normally will have same drop rate of the legendary as now, but at every 50th purchase, you're guaranteed 100% droprate of the legendary.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Inquitoria said:

The easiest solution, that would make literally everything better instantly, is to add a counter to every type of JMB, that counts up to say 50. Buying them normally will have same drop rate of the legendary as now, but at every 50th purchase, you're guaranteed 100% droprate of the legendary.

no. just no. they need to get removed.

50 JMB price 3168 G1C  (-20% today) , 3 months premium price 1839 G1C ...  numbers says everything. 

btw: true all those years of playing APB, i opened 200-300 JMB and i win only 1 legendary ... 

1. Loot boxes ruining games , games that remove them shut down 3 months later (g1 was liveing off armas funding for years)

2. "They actualy aid developers financial we should've learned that by now." *fixed it 

3. @moneychixx yes "in theory" you could get 90 days of premium but even with a perfect RNG "spin" just buying premium directly is less of a gamble , remember there are people that buy 120 boxes and win the exact same 3 day snub 

while jim bob down the street buys 4 boxes and wins a legendary every time.

Edited by Zolerox

8 minutes ago, Zolerox said:

1. Loot boxes ruining games , games that remove them shut down 3 months later (g1 was liveing off armas funding for years)

2. "They actualy aid developers financial we should've learned that by now." *fixed it 

3. @moneychixx yes "in theory" you could get 90 days of premium but even with a perfect RNG "spin" just buying premium directly is less of a gamble , remember there are people that buy 120 boxes and win the exact same 3 day snub 

while jim bob down the street buys 4 boxes and wins a legendary every time.

If your entire business model is exploiting people with gambling issues then your business model deserves to fail.

It's clear you've never had or met a person who has issues with gambling addiction, or you wouldn't have this incredibly ignorant attitude. It's also clear you've never worked a fucking day in game dev.

5 hours ago, Inquitoria said:

You want to hear something disgusting? Go to the nearest toy aisle in your favorite convenience store. Look around at the toys. 90% of the toys are randomized "Collect them all, expecially this rare one that Derek, your worst enemy in your whole class, has". The toy companies are training children to be OK with loot boxes, and that's the most sickening thing about this.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, StunStick said:

You want to hear something disgusting? Go to the nearest toy aisle in your favorite convenience store. Look around at the toys. 90% of the toys are randomized "Collect them all, expecially this rare one that Derek, your worst enemy in your whole class, has". The toy companies are training children to be OK with loot boxes, and that's the most sickening thing about this.

This exactly.

Just because something makes a lot of money, does not make it moral or right. "But people keep buying it", and "But it supports businesses financially!" are the most smart retxrded (edit: stop autocorrect me ffs) arguments for any business practice ever. 90% of the entertainment industry is fucking trash. I hope LO is better than this.

Edited by Inquitoria

Enough to get you 90 days of regret if you're looking for anything else (perms) 

Edited by _chain

Thank you everyone for helping me decide on my purchase. As I can see a lot of people have problem with RNG on joker boxes so I won't drop  apenny on it. My questions got answered pretty easily... all this hate toward apb gambling. I thought the RNG was good on these, guess not... Thank you all again 😛

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, moneychixx said:

Thank you everyone for helping me decide on my purchase. As I can see a lot of people have problem with RNG on joker boxes so I won't drop  apenny on it. My questions got answered pretty easily... all this hate toward apb gambling. I thought the RNG was good on these, guess not... Thank you all again 😛

Might wanna get this closed before this becomes another "multi page Thread" as your question was answered happy to hear that.

9 hours ago, Inquitoria said:

Agreed, I really don't see how anyone could complain TBH if that was the way it worked.