GeeChan

Christmas event districts

we getting the districts for this event this year or no? not sure if anyone asked this already.  

6 hours ago, GeeChan said:

we getting the districts for this event this year or no? not sure if anyone asked this already.  

it is possible to bring back "beacon" for  Christmas but a brand new one is not likely since they are finishing up on the engine upgrade

5 hours ago, AsgerLund said:

Just make a new district for the Christmas event.

Just make a new game for the Christmas event.

3 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

it is possible to bring back "beacon" for  Christmas but a brand new one is not likely since they are finishing up on the engine upgrade

I would like to have it back permanently, as Asylum kills my GPU, and I miss beacon. 

(although, I'm sure if we had beacon long enough, I'd want to switch maps again too) 

((please bring fight club rotation))

6 hours ago, owzzy said:

Just make a new game for the Christmas event.

Exactly. With completely new vehicles and completely new guns. And horses and helicopters. No titties.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, AsgerLund said:

No titties.

You take that back!

17 hours ago, GeeChan said:

Putting on my assumption hat I'm going to assume that since we were given a new event for Halloween and that we are pretty much playing an altered version of the 12 Deaths of Christmas for an autumn event that we may likely get something different for a Christmas Event. 

Or we get a reskined Pandemic Event where we carry presents instead of barrels and spread cheer instead of toxins and wear elf costumes instead of hazmat suits. 

At least I'll finally get that green glow in the dark skin I wished for.

3 hours ago, KnifuWaifu said:

You take that back!

Crap, dude - my bad.

No female titties!

• Like 1