-KC-

A warning to fair or new players.

Motorbikes! 

Until 2029 i will post this daily, also about horses ,in weekends.

Ops, maybe doesnt works. nvm.

However there are rarely cheater in APB now.

The only good warning should be about dethreaters and griefers.

Hello the past? This is the future speaking. Things are going great here and I expect to see huge improvements over the next couple of days.

Reminder that the same cheaters which still roam, troll and laugh here made the game lose more players than it ever regained, under both RTW and G1. These fake-pro people might be making some bucks to throw back at you, they evidently made both late companies lose so much more money than they'll ever have to spare, besides evidently wasting the efforts put into this game by those late companies. The cheater community never has and never will  be of a positive influence to this game. They broke the host twice already. If anyone wants to save this game by investing and putting it back on the map, face this. In memory of RTW and G1. 

Sometimes people making online games really underestimate the power of cheaters. There is barely anything they can do to really fight back, unless they are a whale company, but then they still failing at certain point.

The only thing i like from blizzard is that they take legal action against cheaters, i absolutly love that.

Realistically speaking though, what is this thread trying to achieve (other than proving to the forums that the OP can come up with unique-ish pompous rallying cries for an undisclosed cause every day for a year)?

cheaters are out in force today ... again XD XD XD

complaining seem utter useless in the current game version though, this battleye version might as well be off

*seems

(all off xD)

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, -KC- said:

Reminder that the same cheaters which still roam, troll and laugh here made the game lose more players than it ever regained, under both RTW and G1. These fake-pro people might be making some bucks to throw back at you, they evidently made both late companies lose so much more money than they'll ever have to spare, besides evidently wasting the efforts put into this game by those late companies. The cheater community never has and never will  be of a positive influence to this game. They broke the host twice already. If anyone wants to save this game by investing and putting it back on the map, face this. In memory of RTW and G1. 

1. They are? I'm quite sure BattlEye is doing its job. And for the few that do get through, the team is doing everything they can to stop them. 
  2. What are you talking about? We're doing better than we had under G1.
  3. Glad we agree

Face what? We already are facing it, and Little Orbit is doing what they should be. What more do you want? Some superficial A.I. that searches for people's intent to cheat on the basis of their eye contact with their monitor, their client actions, and excessive use of the processor that would not even allow the game to run to begin with? How would you feel if your privacy was compromised by the government in your home, to ensure that you weren't making any bombs? Regardless of your rights they did it anyways? Thus is the reason for the privacy policy, and government laws regarding what data can be exploited and not. 

(You know, like hacking a major corporation and making off with hundreds of thousands of credit card details). 

You can't inherently prevent every occurrence 100%, but you can mitigate, and deter the 99.9% of issues. 

As american you use constitution which is contradicted by federal laws of USA?

Lmao.

Also that cheater rally against corporation ON this corporation forums... If you really think you are right. Go to Reddit or some other indifferent to that site and spread your "truth". You so far demand actions but no ways to solve them... Sorry but that's called constructive criticism boy. And probably others catched you on that...

Honestly I'm way more happy so far with LO than I was in last years with G1 abusive policies.

Edited by Mitne

now the forum has a dozen players who are the problem . 

Late post again, anyway today I was only able to play a couple of rounds myself due to being occupied in real life and still, those rounds had people in them who didn't try to to hide they were ruining the game for others. I went to these exact forums earlier and there even was a thread about it in General Discussion already. So I didn't post about it. That thread is now gone. Vanished.

Now that I think about it... yes, it had a YouTube video. Naming and shaming right? No edits just vanished. I wonder, did that OP get a warning. I'd like to ask him. Strange times with online gaming and 'gaming moderation'. Very odd times indeed.

Apparently "strange times" constitute moderators enforcing forum rules. Huh.

I don't know about y'all, but for me, the cutest part about this thread is OP's critical misunderstanding of what the First Amendment is and where/when it applies. But I suppose it's more entertaining to play the "victim" of "persecution" for speaking the "truth".

5 hours ago, Yood said:

now the forum has a dozen players who are the problem . 

x9dUvCu.jpg

• Thanks 1

It doesn't matter how high their score is. It doesn't matter how much they infiltrate. It doesn't matter how they try to hide. The amount of alt-accounts they use in-game or here on the forums doesn't even matter. 

All of it, It will always be, fake. They will always be cheaters, and nothing more. Everyone knows. There are still people that care. We're back as well.

50 minutes ago, -KC- said:

Everyone knows.

well this is awkward

How many shrooms does one even have to be tripping on to spout this kind of overly pompous, paranoid nonsense? Like, dude, get yourself employed as a writer or something - your posts wouldn't look too out of place in a cheesy "teenage hero fighting the system"-type story.

I think it's about time that this thread was closed.

Unsure of what this turned into, but hopefully someone got something constructive out of it.

That's all folks!

• Thanks 1