-KC-

A warning to fair or new players.

In compliance with our First Amendment right to the United States Constitution, I hereby warn any fair or new players domestic or foreign;

• Currently this game has a very active cheating community.
  • This forum is currently influenced by said cheaters and they will troll-post towards anyone stating this.

Stating this warning until a suitable change is made is fair. Therefor this message will be bumped or re-posted once per day until the end of 2019 or until a suitable change is made towards the unsportsmanlike conduct fair players currently face. Cheating is cheating. Do not buy their cheats do not even accept them for free.

Thank you for reading and have a good day. God bless.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

1. no anti cheat is 100 %

2 you just lied flat out about us on the forums

your warning to new players is bogus , not to mention intent to harm APB and Little Orbit because of how you got destroyed yet again and decided to lash out.

What we on the forums did mention to many of you is to upgrade your comps with new graphics cards instead of potato comps and a gaming mouse wouldn't hurt either.

Stop trying to hurt Little Orbit and APB just because you had a bad day.

ps if i wanted to troll you I wouldn't be blunt honest like I just did. Besides you do a great job of trolling yourself instead.

Edited by Fortune Runner
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Daily 'I am silver and got destroyed so everyone must be cheating' thread.

Add it to the pile.

• Like 7

what on earth is this hate propaganda

The forum has it's a rule set and while the National laws are to be followed, Little Orbit is a private business and organisation and has the right to alter or delete any (user or their own) content at their digression.

Freedom of speech is the right to express yourself without the threat of prosecution, it's not a automatic right to say whatever, whenever and where ever you want.

With that said. Thank you for your opinion but as other people have stated, no anti-cheat systems both automated and manual are 100% accurate.

Little Orbit only came in to take over GamersFirst this earlier this year and they brought BattleEye to APB:Reloaded. This should is a more reliable anti-cheat but being still new in it's application, there may be teething issues and adjustments may be needed.

...seriously why am I even wasting my time writing this and taking it seriously...

Edited by VickyFox
  • Like 4

The first amendment - "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

Your government will let you speak freely. It does not however, protect you from the consequences of said speech.

Therefore, you have been downvoted.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, -KC- said:

In compliance with our First Amendment right to the United States Constitution, I hereby warn any fair or new players domestic or foreign;

• This forum is currently influenced by said cheaters and they will troll-post towards anyone stating this.

Stating this warning until a suitable change is made is fair. Therefor this message will be bumped or re-posted once per day until the end of 2019 or until a suitable change is made towards the unsportsmanlike conduct fair players currently face. Cheating is cheating. Do not buy their cheats do not even accept them for free.

Every day till the end of 2019.. You'd only be wasting your time re-posting every day..

Your dedication and time would prove more useful if you would video-record your matches & bust those Cheaters red-handed. I believe this would be 'a suitable change' to your strategy & would actually do the Community a great service.

God bless.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, tarma said:

'anyone who kills me is cheating' -silvers in apb

Not all silvers though.... I'm silver

If I get killed its because I know damn well I screwed up

but this OP guy..... wow

• Like 1

9 hours ago, -KC- said:

In compliance with our First Amendment right tofrom the United States Constitution, I hereby warn any fair or new players domestic or foreign;

Hey bud, I don't think you know, but ... there are more people than just U.S. Citizens who play APB.

• Currently this game has a very active cheating community. There has been a reduction in numbers, and is less active than before,. While still can be improved upon, still is a big win.
  • This forum is currently influenced by said cheaters and they will troll-post towards anyone stating this. I'm not a cheater, nor am I troll posting you... thus your strawman has been beaten.

Suitable change? That is a subjective statement. Rules should not be implemented on the basis of a subjective guide, as what you deem fair is different from what I deem fair, even what @NotZombieBiscuit deems fair. While the general broad statement can be supported, how will you implement such a change?

And I think most of us can agree that no player should cheat.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

I also hate to say it, but it seems you have also been ill-informed. The first amendment prohibits the United States Congress from "... prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech ..."

This means that no government official, bureau, nor branch of government can implement and/or execute a law that would breach this first amendment right.

This only applies to government. A corporation, or private party, (in this case, you're implying GamersFirst/Little Orbit) can regulate their own rules, on their domains.

What this means, I can go out, and mouth off in public like an insane bat, threaten to kill people, or all around spread 'hate' (hate speech in itself is subjective, but let's leave that story for another time), and my employer can very much fire me on the basis of my 'humiliating' actions that I took in public. They don't want the repercussions and targeted press on themselves, that they'd rather ditch me, and leave me for dead.

• Like 1

if you want new players to take you seriously maybe try not to look like an idiot in the first sentence of your own thread?

• Like 3

13 hours ago, -KC- said:

"everybody worst than me is a noob. everybody better than me is a cheater" - book of noob rules, 4-20

i would tell you about how APB's problem is more on the side of putting new players vs. really old players, but this do looks like a lost cause already.

4 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

if you want new players to take you seriously maybe try not to look like an idiot in the first sentence of your own thread?

what echo's cousin said

article-1241000-07C50F74000005DC-944_634

Edited by TheOppositePolarBear
  • Like 1

Boo hoo. 

Wait, til 2019? That's a loooong time buddy. Good luck, sincerely.

Cheaters? Nuh-huh. I haven't seen one in a while. And "while" here means at least 2 years, 'cause i've started playing again a couple of months ago after LO took over and implemented BattlEye. 

I've seen one or two blatant cheaters in fightclub but that's about it lately. Overall much better than it was.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, _chain said:

Cheaters? Nuh-huh. I haven't seen one in a while. And "while" here means at least 2 years, 'cause i've started playing again a couple of months ago after LO took over and implemented BattlEye. 

But there are several, who really like the game try to communicate the company and the GMs online, because it knows that this is a plague and destroys games (people just give up and go play something else).
Who just wants to boost their ego, its down to the last drop.

• Like 1

join now! in baylan (Jericho) and witness yourself a cheater

in 2 matches baylan and it will be empty.. 

Do not do anything and soon the game will be empty.

17 minutes ago, _Hartley_ said:

We've had worse things, still not empty.

17 minutes ago, _Hartley_ said:

join now! in baylan (Jericho) and witness yourself a cheater

in 2 matches baylan and it will be empty.. 

I have only personally seen one cheater since BattleEye.

And that was only for one day I seen them.

I don't see them anymore.

Good enough for me.

Edit : Disclaimer  - I am referring to blatant obvious cheaters not hackusations.

Edited by Fortune Runner

9 minutes ago, wibsey said:

We've had worse things, still not empty.

in your user view "empty" means zero players, but in the view of a company I think we are already in the "empty server"

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, _Hartley_ said:

in your user view "empty" means zero players, but in the view of a company I think we are already in the "empty server"

Good job you're not running the company then.

16 minutes ago, wibsey said:

Good job you're not running the company then.

what??  

18 hours ago, -KC- said:

If this forum is currently influenced by said cheaters, what's the point of this post?
Make us a favour and show us your top character, Threat Level.

12 hours ago, Lily Rain said:

Every day till the end of 2019.. You'd only be wasting your time re-posting every day..

Your dedication and time would prove more useful if you would video-record your matches & bust those Cheaters red-handed. I believe this would be 'a suitable change' to your strategy & would actually do the Community a great service.

God bless.

He'll have to record every single player he finds, because everyone who is better than him is a cheater.