Sign in to follow this  
moxxichixx

New fight club map for holidays?

Hello Little Orbit, do you think we could get a new fight club map for the holidays? I am kinda of getting bored of doing the same old map everyday. A new place to farm eliminations for weapons roles would be awesome even if it is already part of financial or waterfront. It doesn't need to be a brand new map just a new area to fight on please, I don't know what content to do I feel like I done so much it is getting a bit boring. I am only logging to customize symbols for fun most of the time and wait for the Autumn Event at night on Jericho. Please Little Orbit, something new to do for holidays? owo

How about instead of reworking previous areas that were not designed for fight club, an actual map designed with fight club in mind is made. And bring back the better gamemodes.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Make snowy central park , and let's do a snowball fight😁

• Like 4

if we’re lucky, beacon (gun game) will return 

if not, i doubt we’re getting anywhere near new map related content  

• Like 1

Honestly I wouldn't mind.

There's many areas in the game that could be propped up for Fight Club - the two malls in Waterfront and Financial come to mind. Could even run smaller instances to ensure they won't become overcrowded

The construction site in Fin by Saul Linklater is also one - if you add more cover and prevent people from going on the highway it can become CQC mayhem

Edited by Nitronik

Guys no disrespect..but why ask for more new stuff. adding to work they allready doing.... right now u should all know E.3 is not goood .. so till we get E 3.5/4 where its much faster to add new content stop being like little kids.. we want this we want that...

the game is mashed up..theres loads to do for them... i know we want events an changes an stuff.. but me i want things to work.. dont want them to rush nothing.. and from the way LO been so far. there will be events done and stuff .. just right now i think we should ALL think of the big Pic....

I for one would not care if LO just did what G1 did.. keep the servers running!!

put the rest of the staff working geting 3.5/4 up running an ready ..without rushing....

"you cant plz all the people all the time..You can only plz some  people some of the time !!!!

• Like 2

I always had the idea to take waterfront or financial, and cut off some of the unique areas into small fight club maps, and rotate between those "maps" seamlessly between rounds because they're all on one big map.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GhosT said:

because they're all on one big map.

How do you know. Have you seen them at the same time from above with your own eyes. I think the lizard people got to you. San Paro is not a singular connected area, it is just a conspiracy. You are all living in the matrix. 

The truth will come out.

We'll probably get Beacon Towers again.

Don't you think it's wee bit late in the year for a new map?

16 minutes ago, VickyFox said:

Na, game devs can obviously bang out a new map within a week. Only lazy game devs can't!

35 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

How do you know. Have you seen them at the same time from above with your own eyes. I think the lizard people got to you. San Paro is not a singular connected area, it is just a conspiracy. You are all living in the matrix. 

The truth will come out.

Because I can seamlessly drive through all of financial? Same goes to waterfront.

I'm saying that you launch the whole map as fight club, but have smaller restricted areas as "maps" that rotate each round.

Just now, GhosT said:

Because I can seamlessly drive through all of financial? Same goes to waterfront.

I'm saying that you launch the whole map as fight club, but have smaller restricted areas as "maps" that rotate each round.

That is what they want you to think.

4 hours ago, VickyFox said:

You realize all fight club map aren't even that new... They are just limited areas in waterfront and financial... Limited by invisible walls and blue fences... XD

HOZ1doT.png

Just limit access to Galleria and it should be balanced...Oh and also make billboards available for everyone! 😄

Edited by moneychixx

I like the malls but some of you are gonna cheese the shit out of the high areas and that amazingly sturdy bulletproof glass around the edges, so I'm good with what we have right now. 

12 minutes ago, moneychixx said:

HOZ1doT.png

Just limit access to Galleria and it should be balanced...Oh and also make billboards available for everyone! 😄

That snow is really picky with where it lands.  Just make sure to make the mannequins in the Joker store indestructible so they don't crash everyone in the district when destroyed, like that one time when people somehow spawned with OSMAWs.

Edited by BrandonBranderson

5 hours ago, moneychixx said:

You realize all fight club map aren't even that new... They are just limited areas in waterfront and financial... Limited by invisible walls and blue fences... XD

uhhhhh  yes I do, with exception to Asylum. But it is still under 30 days till Christmas, maybe for next year but not it's unlikely to be this year.

Frozen snowball grenades that function like 8 ball would be festive

Especially if they can leave a slight snowflake trail after thrown

ridiculous. I'm afraid to imagine what consequences we will get during the game.

6 minutes ago, Yood said:

ridiculous. I'm afraid to imagine what consequences we will get during the game.

Well besides your next door neighbor being Satan nothing strange,

mXcoypg.png

That post count. "out of season Halloween"

On 11/26/2018 at 6:30 PM, moneychixx said:

[...]

It's a big dream to fight in breakwater marina! Would like to see that at least once.

It would be quite nice. The idea of making more areas into fight clubs would fit into what we already have with Beacon and The Docks but all new areas not found in the main maps would be nice too, like Asylum.

On 11/26/2018 at 8:19 PM, Fortune Runner said:

Frozen snowball grenades that function like 8 ball would be festive

Especially if they can leave a slight snowflake trail after thrown

They've had these for the Christmas event for quite a few years now.  There's even an event centered around it and an OPGL variant that shoots snowballs.  My favorite of the Christmas events tbh.

Edited by BrandonBranderson

5 hours ago, BrandonBranderson said:

They've had these for the Christmas event for quite a few years now.  There's even an event centered around it and an OPGL variant that shoots snowballs.  My favorite of the Christmas events tbh.

but no frozen snowball with a snowflake trail yet *shrugs*

I'm picky I know

Sign in to follow this