Kreedz

Little Orbit must answer for this

2 minutes ago, wibsey said:

Funny, they said that about FF till people stopped believing in the system. 

I agree all systems have problems . the battleye itself officially acknowledged what was done incorrect bans . at the moment, it is a complex use of anti-cheat ( FairFight+BattlEye ) brings benefit to the game .

There are indeed palyers showcasing their tools that improves their gameplay and also people spamming their cheat marketing.Some of the players using cheats are pretty blatant such as genuine 0 delay trigger altering packet to speed hack and so on so forth.This should be a priority but to be quite fair seems to me that these type of players are quite rare compared to previous times

Did you check for Fragile, 99% of these post are actually people who dont know the game.

Fragile and lag can make it look like speed hacks and lag looks like teleporting lol

Did you screen shot or Record the 'cheating' so we can see it for ourselves?

How long has op been playing the game?

Ive playing since at least 2011 and I would have only seen a handful of suspect players and they eneded up on the punk buster list of shame. I personally like the old name and shame hacker list, so at least you could confirm or deny if someone had been busted and banned.

These baseless accusations are ruining APBs growth, I say show the proof or shut it.

11 minutes ago, JudgeAnderson said:

Did you check for Fragile, 99% of these post are actually people who dont know the game.

Fragile and lag can make it look like speed hacks and lag looks like teleporting lol

Dont forget Epinephrine Injector.

Ive almost been fooled myself by that one on occasion.

Especially final round with wallhacks when you suddenly see a red name racing across the map.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Dont forget Epinephrine Injector.

Ive almost been fooled myself by that one on occasion.

Especially final round with wallhacks when you suddenly see a red name racing across the map.

Omg yes this one too. I think HOW THE HELL!!!! And then i have a quick think lol oh yeah... legit.. i can see how it could be confusing.

i saw the video(LO deleted),that was blatant speedhack.

Not fragile or epinephrine or warping.

if that was fragile too fast , if epinephrine no cooldown.

Edited by dett2

For the very first time i saw a gm outside breakwater marina, yesterday, in baylan. It was to alert us about the event.

I thought he would do something about cheaters, i forgot they are unable to do anything.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Excalibur! said:

For the very first time i saw a gm outside breakwater marina, yesterday, in baylan. It was to alert us about the event.

I thought he would do something about cheaters, i forgot they are unable to do anything.

As I understand it, there are both volunteer (player) GMs, and actual LO employee GMs. I believe the emoloyees have more power than the volunteers. 

“No cheaters in APB”

”Cheater clans don’t exist, only individual persons cheat”

”It’s only Ephirine Injector, not speedhack” 

U Still keep saying these lies to yourselves ? U are blind, sry.

here is your video proof, I found it on YouTube. Thy for upload

3 hours ago, Kreedz said:

“No cheaters in APB”

”Cheater clans don’t exist, only individual persons cheat”

”It’s only Ephirine Injector, not speedhack” 

U Still keep saying these lies to yourselves ? U are blind, sry.

here is your video proof, I found it on YouTube. Thy for upload

[video]

no cheats here what are you on about m8?

Triggerred has been around for so long, even when a GM is on the server, they wont do sh*t about it.