MattScott

Cyber Monday Sale

1 hour ago, Deftonez said:

no man look at the last thing matt said, he literally said Sunday 9am PST

1 hour ago, Yoss said:

Still waiting

2 hours ago, Deftonez said:

wasn't the sale supposed to start today at 9am pst?

5 hours ago, Zydrax69 said:

I dont see any sale .. still 500 g1c 5+1 joker boxes .. 

op says 9pm, his 9am probably was a typo. 6.5h from now

13 hours ago, MattScott said:

Good catch.

Not moved, but starts on Sunday 9am PST through Tuesday 9pm PST. I guess we wanted to make sure players got the sale prices when they buy on Monday - no matter what part if the world you might be in.

you mean 9pm right ? not 9am XD

Timezones are confusing right?

The sale starts on late sunday in the US, which is early monday morning in the EU.

43 minutes ago, GhosT said:

Timezones are confusing right?

The sale starts on late sunday in the US, which is early monday morning in the EU.

matt used PST, he said "9am" in a response but the post is "9pm" so it was a typo. Sales start at 9pm pst sunday

3 hours ago, Tosei said:

matt used PST, he said "9am" in a response but the post is "9pm" so it was a typo. Sales start at 9pm pst sunday

My mistake. I got it correct in the edit of the main post, but then said 9am accidentally in my brief reply.

Sales starts in 5 hours which is Sunday 9pm PST.

Apologies for all the confusion.

15 minutes ago, MattScott said:

My mistake. I got it correct in the edit of the main post, but then said 9am accidentally in my brief reply.

Sales starts in 5 hours which is Sunday 9pm PST.

Apologies for all the confusion.

Is the sale for all platforms?

Edit: Would it be possible to add loyalty rewards to console too?

Edited by Snappy

6 hours ago, RUN1 said:

Matt so no engine update this year? Again 😐😔

Oh well good thing i lost my interest and hype and dont have time to play games anymore.

All the best for the season.

separate thread for roadmap says engine upgrade almost complete then needs testing

2 minutes ago, moneychixx said:

I am kind of sad that there is no sales on weapons... 😢

40% off though

2 minutes ago, moneychixx said:

HOUj1E7.jpg

nope

What about account weapons?

2 minutes ago, haunta said:

What about account weapons?

Nope, still 20%. I am probably gonna wait for christmas or something perhaps there will be 40% on weapons! 😮

Just now, moneychixx said:

Nope, still 20%. I am probably gonna wait for christmas or something perhaps there will be 40% on weapons! 😮

Aww, unluggy. Seems like a good idea.

On 11/24/2018 at 4:34 PM, Archon said:

inb4 everything I was holding off getting is not included in the sale 😛

the showstopper isnt..so i feel u 😞 

10 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

separate thread for roadmap says engine upgrade almost complete then needs testing

Matt said OTW before end of 2018 hopefully
December starts this saturday, and we are getting closer to the end

On 11/24/2018 at 12:07 PM, MattScott said:

Visit the ARMAS store from SUNDAY, November 25th – 9 PM PST through TUESDAY November 27th – 9 PM PST to enjoy double the loyalty reward points and get 20% off on:

This 'sale' was absolute garbage. The 'packs' were the juggernaut and revelations packs. There was no  'and more' to it at all. 

Edited by Yoss

Sorry Matt but this post is probably the first one from your side which just makes little sense to me. You're justifying a lack of sale by the fact that the game is not yet there where you and us would like it to be. But even though i see someone indeed complaining that they would rather not spend anything at this point, i still do believe that the rest of us deserved a sale and altogether making one would probably be a more respectable move.  

Some of us still love this game and are ready to spend some extra cash on it. I for example waited for a sale for quite some time now and finding out that you guys are not making one when everyone around did is quite disappointing.

ps. since i was tired of waiting, i decide to buy a pack (no discount) yesterday. After a little playing however server lags killed the fun for me so i said, nah i'l do it some another day. I tried today, game play was ok, but when trying to buy some G1, i could not do it, because its getting stuck once its trying to load Paymentwall page.... sad again.. Honestly sometimes i have a felling that you should really think of a reward for players who are still sticking around and supporting this game despise all of these.. 

Edited by greenfield
  • Like 3

So Sale is over and i dont get my G1C. i thought its an automatic Process, so how long do i need aproxmently wait?

On 11/24/2018 at 12:07 PM, MattScott said:

I had already posted on November 12th that we would not be doing anything for Black Friday / Cyber Monday, so once the sale is over, we'll be going through any purchases from November 12-26 and crediting players back the 20% difference in G1C on any of the sale items they bought.

When will you be doing this?

On ‎11‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 1:12 AM, greenfield said:

Sorry Matt but this post is probably the first one from your side which just makes little sense to me. You're justifying a lack of sale by the fact that the game is not yet there where you and us would like it to be. But even though i see someone indeed complaining that they would rather not spend anything at this point, i still do believe that the rest of us deserved a sale and altogether making one would probably be a more respectable move.  

Some of us still love this game and are ready to spend some extra cash on it. I for example waited for a sale for quite some time now and finding out that you guys are not making one when everyone around did is quite disappointing.

ps. since i was tired of waiting, i decide to buy a pack (no discount) yesterday. After a little playing however server lags killed the fun for me so i said, nah i'l do it some another day. I tried today, game play was ok, but when trying to buy some G1, i could not do it, because its getting stuck once its trying to load Paymentwall page.... sad again.. Honestly sometimes i have a felling that you should really think of a reward for players who are still sticking around and supporting this game despise all of these.. 

These are all fair points.

For me, its a fine balance of rewarding the players who are sticking with us, and making sure we don't appear money grubbing. The reactions to our Cyber Monday sale on Twitter and Facebook were.. well.. angry. They saw the attempt as purely a cash grab and many claimed they were leaving the game because of our "abuse" in trying to get more money from them. We do our best, and we hope to do better in the future.

We have reported the issue with Paywall multiple times, and we are now exploring alternatives for the countries they don't seem to handle very well. My apologies.

1 hour ago, Deftonez said:

When will you be doing this?

The team is hoping to get this done today. 

Thanks,
Matt

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, MattScott said:

The reactions to our Cyber Monday sale on Twitter and Facebook were.. well.. angry. They saw the attempt as purely a cash grab and many claimed they were leaving the game because of our "abuse" in trying to get more money from them

5sytTGk.png

• Thanks 3

The reactions to our Cyber Monday sale on Twitter and Facebook were.. well.. angry. They saw the attempt as purely a cash grab and many claimed they were leaving the game because of our "abuse" in trying to get more money from them. We do our best, and we hope to do better in the future.

Lol, I mean, I get that you have to take this kind of thing sort of seriously, but at this point people are just constantly looking for excuses to copy+paste sob stories about how they're leaving APB. People say they're leaving APB all the time whether they are or aren't, and plenty of people leave without a word.

People will not be pleased, and if they're actually leaving over a sale, then they almost certainly were not really in the game anyways.

• Like 1

The reactions to our Cyber Monday sale on Twitter and Facebook were.. well.. angry. They saw the attempt as purely a cash grab

On a serious note, yes, let's try to run a game we're trying to revive with no funding. See how well that goes...

/s

4 minutes ago, Weeb TheEpicGuyV2 said:

On a serious note, yes, let's try to run a game we're trying to revive with no funding. See how well that goes...

/s

If you think LO planned on saving APB without running at a loss for some time to come, you sir are mistaken.