MattScott

Cyber Monday Sale

I just wish we could have gotten the refunded G1 credits BEFORE the sale ended. 😞

11 hours ago, Weeb TheEpicGuyV2 said:

5sytTGk.png

Nice try, Little Orbutt. Taking on the APB community...

3SworR8.gif

17 hours ago, MattScott said:

These are all fair points.

For me, its a fine balance of rewarding the players who are sticking with us, and making sure we don't appear money grubbing. The reactions to our Cyber Monday sale on Twitter and Facebook were.. well.. angry. They saw the attempt as purely a cash grab and many claimed they were leaving the game because of our "abuse" in trying to get more money from them. We do our best, and we hope to do better in the future.

We have reported the issue with Paywall multiple times, and we are now exploring alternatives for the countries they don't seem to handle very well. My apologies.

The team is hoping to get this done today. 

Thanks,
Matt

I would like to point out that social media is notoriously toxic and you aren't gonna get positive feedback for anything there, short of an absolute Jesus patch.

That being said, I enjoyed the sale a lot, and dropped a bunch of money on some guns I wanted. Finally maxed out my loyalty rewards. (add more tho)

Edited by Inquitoria

7 hours ago, Inquitoria said:

I would like to point out that social media is notoriously toxic and you aren't gonna get positive feedback for anything there, short of an absolute Jesus patch.

That being said, I enjoyed the sale a lot, and dropped a bunch of money on some guns I wanted. Finally maxed out my loyalty rewards. (add more tho)

Hell, I have a hard time believing that they'd get a positive response on social media if they saved the game and brought it up to today's standards in a single patch.  They'd probably complain about the download being too big.

14 hours ago, AsgerLund said:

Nice try, Little Orbutt. Taking on the APB community...

3SworR8.gif