Jump to content
CookiePuss

When LO trolls you good...

Recommended Posts

42 minutes ago, Deftonez said:

bro i bought 5 name changes yesterday then this happens

 

just my luck lmao

Since you bought them yesterday you should be getting that refunded (the discount that is) automatically

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Deftonez said:

bro i bought 5 name changes yesterday then this happens

 

just my luck lmao

damn u goin into witness protection or something?

 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

reported for booli

apb is my dad, enjoy your ban

Plz nu

Edited by Weeb TheEpicGuyV2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kevkof said:

Since you bought them yesterday you should be getting that refunded (the discount that is) automatically

i'll have to check my g1c balance then

 

3 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

damn u goin into witness protection or something?

 

 

something like that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Deftonez said:

something like that

undercover apb player

 

watch out goat

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The x2 loyality is all I care about at the moment. Could of waited till the sale to purchase some stuff, shattered.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can we just get an extra 20% sale on weapons in ARMAS ? I am willing to spend moneyyyyyy... 😢

On 11/24/2018 at 12:07 PM, MattScott said:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just a note to say that refunds for the 20% off of Cyber Monday discounted items have been processed and credited back to players as G1C.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Just a note to say that refunds for the 20% off of Cyber Monday discounted items have been processed and credited back to players as G1C.

Huzzah!

Thanks Matt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i heard that we wont get any sales before the msg in the forums from GMs in-game "not planned any sale for that month"...
i dropped 100$+ on the 2nd and 3rd , sale 2 weeks after .
Now i stay with the stick in the butt...
I Hope my Ticket and my massages will get to some1 soon.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Btw we missed the double loyalty points. They were a little trickier to award. We will work on those tomorrow.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, MattScott said:

 They were a little trickier to award. 

the dynamics of statistics is impressive for its consistency . in the team LO work at least three programmers of the old team , they did this many times . I don't know where you find the problem .

Edited by Yood

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, MattScott said:

Btw we missed the double loyalty points. They were a little trickier to award. We will work on those tomorrow.

 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but sounds like a few engineers will be spending a few days trying to implement solutions to properly reward players who missed out. Maybe those days could be saved and spent on something more productive, with a bit of extra planning and foresight in terms of sales and events. Just a theory.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Inquitoria said:

 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but sounds like a few engineers will be spending a few days trying to implement solutions to properly reward players who missed out. Maybe those days could be saved and spent on something more productive, with a bit of extra planning and foresight in terms of sales and events. Just a theory.

That's the downside of doing an impromptu/last minute sale, these things were almost expected I assume.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kevkof said:

That's the downside of doing an impromptu/last minute sale, these things were almost expected I assume.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that maybe it's not a good idea to come up with sales last minute, that require you to apply backwards discounts. But I guess Matt already learned this lmao.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×