CookiePuss

When LO trolls you good...

42 minutes ago, Deftonez said:

bro i bought 5 name changes yesterday then this happens

just my luck lmao

Since you bought them yesterday you should be getting that refunded (the discount that is) automatically

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Deftonez said:

bro i bought 5 name changes yesterday then this happens

just my luck lmao

damn u goin into witness protection or something?

6 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

reported for booli

apb is my dad, enjoy your ban

Plz nu

Edited by Weeb TheEpicGuyV2

3 hours ago, Kevkof said:

Since you bought them yesterday you should be getting that refunded (the discount that is) automatically

i'll have to check my g1c balance then

3 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

damn u goin into witness protection or something?

something like that

8 minutes ago, Deftonez said:

something like that

undercover apb player

watch out goat

• Like 1

The x2 loyality is all I care about at the moment. Could of waited till the sale to purchase some stuff, shattered.

Can we just get an extra 20% sale on weapons in ARMAS ? I am willing to spend moneyyyyyy... 😢

On 11/24/2018 at 12:07 PM, MattScott said:

Just a note to say that refunds for the 20% off of Cyber Monday discounted items have been processed and credited back to players as G1C.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Just a note to say that refunds for the 20% off of Cyber Monday discounted items have been processed and credited back to players as G1C.

Huzzah!

Thanks Matt.

i heard that we wont get any sales before the msg in the forums from GMs in-game "not planned any sale for that month"...
i dropped 100$+ on the 2nd and 3rd , sale 2 weeks after .
Now i stay with the stick in the butt...
I Hope my Ticket and my massages will get to some1 soon.

Btw we missed the double loyalty points. They were a little trickier to award. We will work on those tomorrow.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MattScott said:

They were a little trickier to award. 

the dynamics of statistics is impressive for its consistency . in the team LO work at least three programmers of the old team , they did this many times . I don't know where you find the problem .

Edited by Yood

6 hours ago, MattScott said:

Btw we missed the double loyalty points. They were a little trickier to award. We will work on those tomorrow.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but sounds like a few engineers will be spending a few days trying to implement solutions to properly reward players who missed out. Maybe those days could be saved and spent on something more productive, with a bit of extra planning and foresight in terms of sales and events. Just a theory.

36 minutes ago, Inquitoria said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but sounds like a few engineers will be spending a few days trying to implement solutions to properly reward players who missed out. Maybe those days could be saved and spent on something more productive, with a bit of extra planning and foresight in terms of sales and events. Just a theory.

That's the downside of doing an impromptu/last minute sale, these things were almost expected I assume.

1 hour ago, Kevkof said:

That's the downside of doing an impromptu/last minute sale, these things were almost expected I assume.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that maybe it's not a good idea to come up with sales last minute, that require you to apply backwards discounts. But I guess Matt already learned this lmao.