Sign in to follow this  
BrutalCopp

NERF N-TEC, FIX HITREG

@MattScott

Ok. Lets be real. N-Tec is too OP and has so low recoil. 80% of players are spraying with NTECs with 0 skill. Most of the armas and other weapons are useless. Why am I paying for weapons that are not even usable?
U F-up CSG and JG. 2 clean shots for maybe 80 damage in most cases (sometimes i need 4 clean shots from 2 meters to make kill). Hitreg in general is so bad, but ofc, ntec spray works all the time.

You see this montage from march? I can only dream about those shots NOW....
I am pointman rank 16 all with shotguns. Thats a lot of hours with shotgun (which is my main weapon since i started playing), and now I'm not confident about pushing with it like I used to because it simply doesn't work.

I don't know what are you doing to fix this game, but you are not doing it right. All I see are useless events.
I have been here since 2012 and I know what I'm talking about. I'm watching this game degrade day by day. And game actually worked better with G1.

I'm sorry for even writing this, but it's just a fact.

• Like 1

It kind of is annoying when someone goes full auto and kills you with ntec, I get mad at how no effort they put into killing though effectively
I think they should increase recoils of these guns so that people won't go apeshit and will actually control the reticle bloom.

But yeah I fully agree that hitreg is kind of faulty and miss some of your input even when hitting, but I bet they're working on that

• Like 4

Problem started when G1 decided to change the way assault rifles work. Earlier they were more accurate with tap fire, now it's bursts which actually ended up with full auto spray.

And shotguns. I really can't see a single reason to change any shotgun. Damage, range, fire rate, spread. Everything was perfect for that type of weapon.

Also the CBMP-45 'Bolt' that i got few days go. It was much much better earlier when i tried it on my brothers account. Now it cant compare to PMG. And there is the same question again. Why are we paying to get some extra items that are completely useless. We support the game and have less than people who play for free.
I dont say armas weapons should be better and op like before, but at least not worse than free in game weapons.

Edited by BrutalCopp

58 minutes ago, BrutalCopp said:

Also the CBMP-45 'Bolt' that i got few days go. It was much much better earlier when i tried it on my brothers account. Now it cant compare to PMG

the bolt (and all cbmp variants) are pmg reskins, have you really been here since 2012

Edited by BXNNXD
typo
  • Like 3

11 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

the bolt (and all cbmp variants) are pmg reskins, have you really been here since 2012

So just because it has the same specs you say its the same weapon. I have used it before and its not the same. Also VAS-R2 'Sword', Joker CR-5 and N-TEC 5 have the same specs, but do they work the same? No.
On the other side, all Obeya series have the same specs and they ARE the same. Some weapons are reskin some are not.

2 hours ago, BrutalCopp said:

So just because it has the same specs you say its the same weapon.  

am i being trolled right now?

if a weapon has the same stats it will perform the same, that’s how stats work

• Like 1

While Shotgunners and N-tecers continue the struggle to nerf each other's weapons, PMGers further reign supreme..

unknown.png

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BXNNXD said:

As I said. Sword, Ntec 5 and CR-5 have the same stats, google it. In game, those 3 weapons don't perform even close to each other. Especially Ntec.

2 hours ago, BrutalCopp said:

As I said. Sword, Ntec 5 and CR-5 have the same stats, google it. In game, those 3 weapons don't perform even close to each other. Especially Ntec.

they do tho?

i own all 3 (have for years), just like i own all the pmg reskins

they’re the same

Edited by BXNNXD
typo

1 hour ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I can't take this thread seriously at all.

what do you mean the dude has a montage of only 1v1 clips with a shotgun surely he's the best player in the game and should be taken very seriously pls stop bullying

problem : OP does not like n tec used on him because it is "OP"

solution : ........ git gud ..... hate saying that but banned is correct they handle the same

9 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I can't take this thread seriously at all.

you forgot to do your job of "daily I am silver"

5 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

you forgot to do your job of "daily I am silver"

No mention of hacking though.

• Like 1

My only complain about Ntec is it's range drop-off, any other weapon has 10 extra meters while damage going down.
While Ntec has 20 meters. And you can see ppl killing like nothing in long range battlers, while they shouldnt be able to.

5 hours ago, TheKeanuReeves said:

My only complain about Ntec is it's range drop-off, any other weapon has 10 extra meters while damage going down.
While Ntec has 20 meters. And you can see ppl killing like nothing in long range battlers, while they shouldnt be able to.

i’m pretty sure all assault rifles have a 20m dropoff, with the exception of the ursus/scoped ntec (25m) and the lcr 

4 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

i’m pretty sure all assault rifles have a 20m dropoff, with the exception of the ursus/scoped ntec (25m) and the lcr 

Yeah kinda unbalanced how AR have more range dropoff than many other weapons.

Full auto N-TEC? lol that only works in 10m.

*skilled* N-TEC user uses fast tap fire , that's not full auto.

No-skill ?? yea N-TEC is not difficult , but ATAC Raptor SMGs are much easier.

And other armas guns are usefull , it's just you don't know how to use.

yea , Hit reg is completelly broken now. Fix it. 

On 11/26/2018 at 5:51 AM, dett2 said:

Full auto N-TEC? lol that only works in 10m.

*skilled* N-TEC user uses fast tap fire , that's not full auto.

No-skill ?? yea N-TEC is not difficult , but ATAC Raptor SMGs are much easier.

And other armas guns are usefull , it's just you don't know how to use.

yea , Hit reg is completelly broken now. Fix it. 

Well, I'm very sure that I'm not smart and know how to play after almost 7 years. The fact is that Ntec is most used weapon in the game for a reason. And I remember that few years ago, players never pushed shotguns and SMGs with NTec. That was completely normal, but now, after getting used to spraying you can ez push SMG and shotgun with it. And, I don't even want to talk about people jump lean spraying while mid air. Thats stupid.
I'm not saying this because I don't like ARs, its just that you can buy 3 slot Ntec and use it in all situations.
Ntec is too ez, I get bored after 3-4 missions while I'm not even good with it like many others.

17 minutes ago, BrutalCopp said:

The fact is that Ntec is most used weapon in the game for a reason. 

Might have something to do with it being the only free and easily accessible AR besides the starting STAR. Just maybe.

11 hours ago, BrutalCopp said:

Well, I'm very sure that I'm not smart and know how to play after almost 7 years. The fact is that Ntec is most used weapon in the game for a reason. And I remember that few years ago, players never pushed shotguns and SMGs with NTec. That was completely normal, but now, after getting used to spraying you can ez push SMG and shotgun with it. And, I don't even want to talk about people jump lean spraying while mid air. Thats stupid.
I'm not saying this because I don't like ARs, its just that you can buy 3 slot Ntec and use it in all situations.
Ntec is too ez, I get bored after 3-4 missions while I'm not even good with it like many others.

You can jump lean shot with other ARs and some marksman SMGs.

Most used not means OP. 

Almost games , ARs are most used cuz its versatile.

If nerf N-TEC , N-TEC mains will use FAR or Ursus or Obeya or OSCAR. 

And then some people start saying "nerf them".

On 11/24/2018 at 1:01 PM, BrutalCopp said:

So just because it has the same specs you say its the same weapon. I have used it before and its not the same. Also VAS-R2 'Sword', Joker CR-5 and N-TEC 5 have the same specs, but do they work the same?

Yes.

Just like how all Obeya series have the same specs and they ARE the same. Some weapons are reskin some are not, the N-TEC 5, PMG and Obeya are part of the former.

ftfy

On 11/24/2018 at 3:11 PM, BXNNXD said:

dont try to make sense out of it

Edited by neophobia

On 11/24/2018 at 4:01 PM, BrutalCopp said:

So just because it has the same specs you say its the same weapon. I have used it before and its not the same. Also VAS-R2 'Sword', Joker CR-5 and N-TEC 5 have the same specs, but do they work the same? No.
On the other side, all Obeya series have the same specs and they ARE the same. Some weapons are reskin some are not.

I honestly thought that was a joke until this part , reskins are reskins , it's the exact same gun with a different model and sound  , if you think it's different that's what you call placebo .

And also , what's the point of this thread really ? , this section is for suggestions , not whining threads , here you're not making a suggestion or proposing a fix in any way .

please if you make a post , put your salt and anger away and think about it twice , give actual thoughts on how this or that should be fixed .

On 11/24/2018 at 12:01 PM, BrutalCopp said:

Thank you. This is one of the best laughs I had in a while