Qxra

APB RAN OUT OF MAMORY(8Ram GB's,i7 7700)

as i said in the other thread,all of these problems started since little orbit bought the game,"RAN OUT OF MAMORY" as soon as i clicked at refubrish(ik it wasnt because of refubrish specifically but thats what happened)

heres what happened - https://gyazo.com/31d44feb60dd1b7de6031d4967929570

and just like the other thread i made(and no one answered me) - 

it started since little orbit bought the game,no hate as i said in the other thread,its just pissing me off

anyone got a solution for that shit?

I'll see if I can replicate this later on, but I doubt it. 

What are your system specs if you don't mind me asking (woops, just noticed the topic title). And before you go assuming that this shouldn't be an issue since you have X amount of ram, APB is currently still a 32-bit application so can't use more than 4GB at most

As I expected, I didn't run into the same issue ...

Edited by Kevkof
testing done

show ur ram usage and how much page file u have setted in windows if u dont sett it u need to to not get this stupid errors

here are link for win 7/8
https://www.online-tech-tips.com/computer-tips/simple-ways-to-increase-your-computers-performace-configuring-the-paging-file/
and for win 10

https://www.tomshardware.com/news/how-to-manage-virtual-memory-pagefile-windows-10,36929.html
always use "adblock" on external websites i will recommend to use "ghostery" and "tempermonkey" as well

this could fix ur issue try this out and tell us if it helps

oh forgot to mension u set minimum and maximum page file of 1.5* your ram capacity so for 8GB it will be 12GB page file

Edited by TheSxW
SHIT EDITOR

Are you running a 32-bit or 64-bit OS? If 32-bit, you will need to apply the 3GB switch. The out of memory error you got was from APB, not Windows.

APB is a 32-bit app. It can only access up to 2GB RAM on a 32-bit OS, 3GB with the switch applied, and 4GB on a 64-bit OS. APB's original developers created a lot of memory leaks, and G1/Reloaded didn't really do much to help it. The way to avoid this error is to not switch districts often, and restart the game after long gaming sessions.