Sign in to follow this  
JudgeAnderson

Mountie SF9 'Yukon' post bug fix still worth using/having

Like the title says, I just got one and I am finding it versitile and useful but would like to see what others think of this gun, and what do you think its market value it currently?

I feel like it still is okay, but can't be considered a great gun and will most likely get outgunned by most meta secondaries.
One of possible solutions would be increasing the rate of fire on hip-fire slightly or slightly increase the accuracy on that mode. The problem is that this gun kills using most of it's mag, so if you miss a certain amount of shots you will most likely lose the fight. Also the burst mode feels weird in comparison to other burst fire guns, it's not as smooth as other ones.

I'd say it became the "hazardous" of secondary legends

Why spend a couple million $'s when both joker store and armas have different (or even better) versions

Nunavut comes to mind.

So sad to see a titan fall from grace saw it today hit 2.3 million when it used to be top dog competing with FFA R&D's price of 10+ million.

Edited by Zolerox