Arianna

Autumn Assault For Pro Golds only

This event is made for high golds only , i mean to win the skin you gotta be  the mvp which is impossible to achieve  for silvers and bronzes and even for Med Golds when we play with golds and pro golds ,  The best i can reach is 100 Joker tickets and thats it ,  And these guys even when they got the skin they still stay and play the event and dont let others win the first place which is not fair , now i have no hope of wining that skin , This event is not fair for all players , Cant you guys do something about that , making it possible for silver and bronze to win the skin in any possible way ? , Different challenge  that low skilled players can  achieve ? 

• Like 10

let's give out a rare and exclusive to winners skin so that everyone will have it
you somehow don't whine about not having the beard master title
either be good or don't try to win the skin and just simply have fun at the event

EDIT: if you don't have fun over a custom game mode then why would you even bother playing it

Edited by Latsha

1 hour ago, Latsha said:

let's give out a rare and exclusive to winners skin so that everyone will have it
you somehow don't whine about not having the beard master title
either be good or don't try to win the skin and just simply have fun at the event

EDIT: if you don't have fun over a custom game mode then why would you even bother playing it

First of all im not whining   you dont have to be rude to me  even if you gonna disagree on what i said !

Second of all I can't have fun and win at the same time ? 

prizes are also motive to play the mode plus  having fun , why should pro golds only get the prize i dont get it ?  certain level of people  can win everything and alot of others can never win it , i didnt say it should be able for everyone to win it i  said they can make a challenge that we can all have a chance to win it , If every player who is joining this event has the same skill level and same pc and internet level and then we  all play against each other and  some of us win then thats the fair situation but playing against people who i can never win against them no matter what ? thats not a fair challenge 

Sorry but not everyone in this game has the same fps and same ms we are not equal not because we  dont know how to play , many of us cant perform  like others cause internet and pc  differences 

if the event is made for pro golds then they should say so from the beginning and we gonna leave it for them then 

Yea Players with better pcs and better Internet can have it all in this game i see  how fair your point is , I bet you are one of those golds .

• Like 4

10 hours ago, STC said:

This event is made for high golds only , i mean to win the skin you gotta be  the mvp which is impossible to achieve  for silvers and bronzes and even for Med Golds when we play with golds and pro golds ,  The best i can reach is 100 Joker tickets and thats it ,  And these guys even when they got the skin they still stay and play the event and dont let others win the first place which is not fair , now i have no hope of wining that skin , This event is not fair for all players , Cant you guys do something about that , making it possible for silver and bronze to win the skin in any possible way ? , Different challenge  that low skilled players can  achieve ? 

perhaps in the future they can also offer it on a new and different event as well then?

Edit : I forgot on a different thread that it was mentioned this skin was exclusive before so I do not think my idea is a good idea.

I do not know what would be a good idea to replace this idea either. sigh sorry

Edited by Fortune Runner
  • Like 1

With a 1v79 in such a small area, winning is more about luck than it is about actually having skill.

I've seen a few silvers win already.

• Like 4

The problem is the following:

a) If the gamemode was actually purely skill based (it's not), then the same handful of people would win every time, and nobody else would get the skin. Because those people are just better.0

b) If it's not based on skill, but randomness (as it is now, to some degree), then I as a player can't do anything to improve my odds at getting the skin.

Either way, it's a dumb way of sealing off content. They should honestly just make it progression based. Make a Gun Game role, let the event give you XP in it; more XP the better you place. People who win will get the role immediately, but even if you finish in the bottom 50%, you can still keep grinding it out. That, to me, would be fair.

• Like 1

While I do agree that the event is not friendly towards lower tier players, I have to tell you that even at the highest tier, it's completely luck based (unless someone is being naughty of course). It's just not well thought out for it to be skill based like it's been previous years with the Christmas Gun Games which were actually fun and completely skill based.

1 hour ago, Flaws said:

While I do agree that the event is not friendly towards lower tier players, I have to tell you that even at the highest tier, it's completely luck based (unless someone is being naughty of course). It's just not well thought out for it to be skill based like it's been previous years with the Christmas Gun Games which were actually fun and completely skill based.

By naughty are you including kevlar 3 + med spray or Killing the same silver 20 times or even "border abuse" jumping back and fourth from grey and red.

38 minutes ago, Zolerox said:

By naughty are you including kevlar 3 + med spray or Killing the same silver 20 times or even "border abuse" jumping back and fourth from grey and red.

No, I was referring to cheaters who've already won and keep playing the following days just to troll everyone else.

19 hours ago, STC said:

Cant you guys do something about that...?

No, u.

Literally just go and try to win. Its not for everybody. Deal with it.

U guys wanted something rare, well there u have it. Only the best and the luckiest can put their hands on this reward. No sh*t that bronzes, and silvers got the least chance of getting it if they dont deserve it.

U even got ur 100 JT for participating... Be happy.

Edited by AxeTurboAgresor
  • Thanks 1

You maybe won't get this skin in this event, but don't worry about it. I am sure one day you will see this skin on the marketplace

• Like 2

The problem, in my opinion is the same 3 people keep winning over and over again.

Fact is those 3 are skilled players. Fact is those 3 people put a wall before the skin (which they already have) for other players. And this is a problem.

Another fact is a lot of not-so-skilled players participate in the event only for the skin, because if you remove them, probably there will not be enough people to even start a match. This situation is leading those players to quit the event (fact is the first week in Jericho there were 400 players online and tonight there were 176 - 3 weeks later). If the reward were obtainable, ppl would return to play again, but instead, they keep getting frustrated and quitting the event.

LO included six districts of the dynamic event AUTUMN ASSAULT did you little this ? a lot of work has been done !

p.s. six areas are EMPTY .

this is how LO might lose new players from the game 

the game can't be competitive like that  when the game needs new players  to increase the community

This is why i hate events with hard to get rewards ... its annoying to work and grind for video game reward you might even not gonna use it. Would be nice if Devs learns how to make fun events instead grind for reward torment. I mean they dont even need to make any special rewards .. just make fun to play event with boosted money reward and ppl. will be happy for not having to grind.

APB is absolutely filled with rage, anger, hate and negativity ... and making hard to get rewards event where you have to perform better than other players ... its just like spilling gasoline into fire.

Meh. This skin is not even really worth it.

It's ugly for me.

And i'm completionist here goddammit.

Fine i'm gonna try and see how I will land in 2nd and 3rd places non-stop.

Edited by Mitne

Yes ? , so what , that's literally the point of the event , the best player wins

This skin doesn't even worth my time, and i've completed all the roles back in 2015..

Edited by ReaperTheButcher

On 11/22/2018 at 7:21 PM, STC said:

First of all im not whining   you dont have to be rude to me  even if you gonna disagree on what i said !

Second of all I can't have fun and win at the same time ? 

You get 100JT for participating, and you are able to get enough to get that sweet firebomb, or other cars/kits/clothing. If you want to win then continue playing and maybe you'll get the main prize. It took me at least 4 days of participation before I got the skin, which was well worth the hassle. (When I wrote the previous response I still didn't own the skin at the time)

This thing sure may be luck based at higher stages, since the weapons become weaker, such an snub nose as a last gun in secondary variant of the gun game and the n-fa, but i'll also would like to tell you that while I was losing rounds just as I was about to get the last points, I'd still feel some sort of satisfaction of getting the joker tickets and knowing I could get high up the leaderboards in most gun games.

If you really want to win, then start to strategise (and pray to the RNGesus, but he doesn't play that much part in that). Don't just rush onto the middle of the street or on the pavement like a headless chicken. People in this game mode are focused on the havoc and people on the streets. You can always crouch somewhere or just hide behind a certain spot and cash in the sweet points. You just need to try and be invisible for the crowd around you. Of course you will die. Of course you would fail to get it again. But just try and get it instead of just complaining on the forums that low-skilled players can't get it, and if you get to be one, then try and look for tagged players, these tend to be the key to winning the event. When you get a close range weapon and you have no one nearby, just get in the car or rush to the closest player, who will be sucked in by the aforementioned havoc.

This paragraph above may or may not help you win that event. Try these tips out, maybe you will have a higher chance of winning.

Edited by Latsha

4 hours ago, Latsha said:

This thing sure may be luck based at higher stages, since the weapons become weaker, such an snub nose as a last gun in secondary variant of the gun game and the n-fa,

Excuse me, but the N-FA 9 is the best secondary in the game.

oC6KtMb.gif

Advice on how to use the N-FA 9:

x9wdjAh.gif

Edited by Knite

So much entitlement.  Still say it's best to shut down game,  wipe it, make you snowflakes ragequit, re open it and rebrand it something new on steam. This community needs a purge.