Sign in to follow this  
dett2

Mission Bugged

i don't remember the mission name , only i remember is 3 bags spawned *before* final phase(3item capture).

when opposition touched it instantlly lose🤔

vandalism mission.

cops broke windows , but won't progress to next stage. The window is already broken , crims can't break them(crims lose)😩

Both in NA  WaterFront.  plz fix ASAP.

Edited by dett2

5 minutes ago, dett2 said:

i don't remember the mission name , only i remember is 3 bags spawned *before* final phase(3item capture).

when opposition touched it instantlly lose🤔

vandalism mission.

cops broke windows , but won't progress to next stage. The window is already broken , crims can't break them(crims lose)😩

Both in NA  WaterFront.  plz fix ASAP.

this has been a thing for a while now unfortunately

The Halloween event broke some of the Scavenger mission and made it so picking up the item won't progress the mission into the next stage, they quickly fixed that bug and ever since that picking up the task item in a passive stage (both teams attacking) which should progress the mission will instead make the attacking team lose. 

To note is that I am not 100% sure if it works that way, I've been told that it is whoever picks up the item in a passive stage first wins but I've had a scenario in which it simply did nothing when I picked up the item but as soon as the enemy team did the mission was counted as a win for them.

Yep, I had the same occurence of "item grab triggers win".

I think it also happened with successfully stealing a car once, but I'm not certain.

An official statement or status on how this is going to be treated would be nice.

The bug in itself isn't really a major issue, but the fact that it's been going on for over a week while there's total radio silence on LO's part (to my best knowledge) is at the very least worrying.

Especially since some people percieve them do only break the game each time they try to balance it out and wish they'd just do the new engine and nothing else not even events.

Of course I personally prefer a more present dev team that's actually trying so I'd gladly accept a few missteps; but a few joke posts on the forum by official staff members doesn't quite equate to transparency in my mind. Especially when issues like this are kept unaddressed.

MAH JONG MONEY is one of the bugged missions, if you pickup the item, you win.

Hi all,

We are working on a fix. This got broken during Epidemic.

Thanks,

Matt

I have video footage of the mission "Mah Jong Money" not working. It happened a while back while epidemic was still up, but I'm sure it's still bugged. Essentially, on the 3rd stage (out of 4), the mission would just end out of nowhere and the enforcers will automatically win. It's either that, or when the item is picked up, instead of going to the last stage, it ends completely, and gives whoever picked up the item the win. I'm not sure, I only looked at the footage of it breaking like 3 times but just thought I'd post that here

EDIT:

Just realized someone posted about it, my b

Edited by Goldtiger

@MattScott almost all collectable missions are glitched in some way "Crim De La Crime" after collecting all items missions ends

Creme de la crime is also bugged. Happened to me yesterday, I was so confused lol
I guess that's what I deserve for not playing Fight Club.

57 minutes ago, DouglasFalcon said:

Creme de la crime is also bugged. Happened to me yesterday, I was so confused lol

I believe that all Scavenger stages that have a passive stage are affected. Missions like Pineapple cocktail aren't affected because the stage before the Scavenger one requires players to break into an objective which then spawns the item and transitions the mission into it's last stage.

20 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

We are working on a fix. This got broken during Epidemic.

Thanks,

Matt

I thought that event was a "epidemic" in more then 1 way.

The event also made missions use the "zone shaders" when there is an objective to drop off a vehicle , I have a screenshot lieing around here but it may be fixed (or only happens during the event)

Sign in to follow this