MACKxBOLAN

GM can bite me.

I just wanna say, to LO and the cheat sympathizing void gm. kiss my patootie. 

You dont do your job, n allow hacks n sit on your patootie while they do it, i dont like u in my chat. hows that. noobie, dont come in my city n expect to be honored, you n your failed team have destroyed the game. then u wanna 'silence me' ROTF...fine ill stfu. but your still a time stealing hack sympathizer. 

n rest assured ill never spend a dime here again.  :classic_angry:

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

my chat

any chat in apb is their chat

js

• Like 1

Just now, MACKxBOLAN said:

You dont do your job, n allow hacks n sit on your patootie while they do it, i dont like u in my chat. hows that. noobie, dont come in my city n expect to be honored, you n your failed team have destroyed the game. then u wanna 'silence me' ROTF...fine ill stfu. but your still a time stealing hack sympathizer. 

oh geez this again

I'm not a big fan of the GMs either.

But you gotta know this post isn't gonna help, homie.

• Thanks 1

On 11/22/2018 at 11:59 AM, MACKxBOLAN said:

was this before or after you managed to blow yourself up in the autumn assault event?

Edited by Zolerox
"k ill yourself" is censored in a game about cops and robbers?

GM's do not have the power to ban players as they usually are VOLUNTEERS and not actual LO Employees. Even GM's have to go through support to report a cheater so sadly there's not much they can do.

Although it would be nice to see updates on how BE is really doing. Being active ingame and watching streamers in the APB section on twitch isn't exactly reassuring that BE does anything once bypassed.

Edited by Frosi
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Frosi said:

GM's do not have the power to ban players as they usually are VOLUNTEERS and not actual LO Employees. Even GM's have to go through support to report a cheater so sadly there's not much they can do.

Although it would be nice to see updates on how BE is really doing. Being active ingame and watching streamers in the APB section on twitch isn't exactly reassuring that BE does anything once bypassed.

Basically they're VIP players. 

1 hour ago, Frosi said:

giphy.gif

I feel bad for GMs, I have yet to see a GM online without a chain of /r/iamverysmarts nitpicking and one-upping against every syllable they dare utter into /d . 

2 hours ago, Randodom said:

Are there really that many cheaters tho?🤔

They tend to become more noticeable around the events so that they can get the rewards for winning. Needless to say, but wherever there is a way to exploit/cheat, some people will always do it. APB is no exception to this. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Randodom said:

Are there really that many cheaters tho?🤔

There are quite a lot right now, yes, and they don't bother trying to hide it. But making a thread like this never helps.

• Like 2

Daily 'I am silver and got destroyed so everyone must be cheating' thread.

Add it to the pile.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

On 11/21/2018 at 7:59 PM, MACKxBOLAN said:

you n your failed team have destroyed the game.

*sigh*  Yeah because I see so many people running around at light speed firing at the sky and hitting every shot these days...  I don't know if you remember what it was like before they took over, but blatant cheaters were an insanely common occurance.  Now you just have some people that seem fishy.

You've implied before (whether intentional or not, I don't remember the details) that you're at the higher end of the player bases age spectrum.  How about acting like it instead of whining about a GM temporarily silencing you for yelling about cheaters in chat?

• Like 1

On 11/22/2018 at 7:09 AM, Frosi said:

On 11/22/2018 at 2:15 AM, CookiePuss said:

I'm not a big fan of the GMs either.

But you gotta know this post isn't gonna help, homie.

On 11/22/2018 at 1:59 AM, MACKxBOLAN said:

The in-game GMs are a mixture between employees and volunteers, with varying rights. Much more observation and work is done behind the scenes than what is visible to players. Instances of ToS & CoC breaches are thoroughly investigated to avoid misunderstandings or malicious reports. This is why you may on occasion see some delay in reaction in spite of there being a GM on the district. More often than you would expect, messages are ironic banter between friends. We have to be very careful when this is the case.

We have been asked to be more visible by some players, and the exact opposite by others. We try to find a middle ground but ultimately we can not satisfy everyone.

That being said, if you do have any suggestions as to how we could improve our in-game presence feel free to let us know.

• Like 2

After seeing the trash posts and replies from this community I hope No player ever is a GM. 

Haven't seen anyone fair-minded or reasonable enough. 

Daily rekt Silver put in trash pile is a perfect example! 

5 minutes ago, Havana said:

After seeing the trash posts and replies from this community I hope No player ever is a GM. 

Haven't seen anyone fair-minded or reasonable enough. 

Daily rekt Silver put in trash pile is a perfect example! 

Sadly there are a lot

Now this is how you get yo mad patootie banned

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lockback said:

Now this is how you get yo mad patootie banned

/offtopic/

feels like I keep visiting threads right after you do...

/ontopic/

Mate, how is a GM sympathizing with a cheater? Unless the GM is aiding the cheater and treating them "above the law" or differently from other players, (let's be honest, all players should be treated equally, only when someone is breaking the rules should they be 'punished') And even though the GM does have powers, one of those isn't banning players. 

Like it or not, to prevent accidental bans or favoritism as much as possible, Little Orbit has implemented these rules, and conditions. 

(remember that thread about the GM that abused his power on a streamer? and the fallout from it? Little Orbit handled everything accordingly)

2 minutes ago, Sergsininia said:

/offtopic/

feels like I keep visiting threads right after you do...

/ontopic/

Mate, how is a GM sympathizing with a cheater? Unless the GM is aiding the cheater and treating them "above the law" or differently from other players, (let's be honest, all players should be treated equally, only when someone is breaking the rules should they be 'punished') And even though the GM does have powers, one of those isn't banning players. 

Like it or not, to prevent accidental bans or favoritism as much as possible, Little Orbit has implemented these rules, and conditions. 

(remember that thread about the GM that abused his power on a streamer? and the fallout from it? Little Orbit handled everything accordingly)

Well he did say one post above this one that he got banned,i find it funny after reading this post that he still doesn't know why he got banned in the first place.Its is pretty obvious to me

Nope, it had nothing to do with all that. I know the chat moderator is not responsible for the hacks/or Lags.

It was cause i used the N-Word earlier today.

I dint mean it in a derogatory manner in my eyes. but i said it, n i gotta 24 hr ban.  Good, im tired of seeing the word in chat myself

17 minutes ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

Nope, it had nothing to do with all that. I know the chat moderator is not responsible for the hacks/or Lags.

It was cause i used the N-Word earlier today.

I dint mean it in a derogatory manner in my eyes. but i said it, n i gotta 24 hr ban.  Good, im tired of seeing the word in chat myself

take your fucking meds schizo

14 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

take your fucking meds schizo

OP can bite you.