So this is what you get.

LO is focused on the update, but wtf L0L K3K GGEZ

• Like 14

6 minutes ago, Topre said:

Nee zeker niet.

oh shit, alles goed broer? 
EDIT: Now that i saw his name "Jazeker"  i got what u said xD #feelsbadman

Edited by Keshi

Got any examples? footage? scoreboards even?

I've seen like one person who was suspicious since I started playing again a couple of weeks ago. The cheater problem is handled a lot better than it used to be from my point of view.

11 minutes ago, Drischa said:

I've seen like one person who was suspicious since I started playing again a couple of weeks ago. The cheater problem is handled a lot better than it used to be from my point of view.

I mean, a week of playing isnt much to go on, and being better than before doesnt mean no one is cheating.

... just saying 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Keshi said:

oh shit, alles goed broer? 
EDIT: Now that i saw his name "Jazeker"  i got what u said xD #feelsbadman

ben ook Nederlands :). FeelsGoodMan Clap.

I don't know if someone is or not.

I don't know if BattleEye caught the one Jazeker is hackusating or not

Only thing I know is Jazeker hackusates a lot when there's a lot less cheaters since BattleEye so I take what he says with a grain of salt *shrugs*

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

I don't know if someone is or not.

I don't know if BattleEye caught the one Jazeker is hackusating or not

Only thing I know is Jazeker hackusates a lot when there's a lot less cheaters since BattleEye so I take what he says with a grain of salt *shrugs*

Same thing I do when you defend LO tbh. 

8 hours ago, Drischa said:

just play asylum for a couple minutes and you'll see lol. There's a group of 5 or so people constantly triggerbotting and then happily adverstising their little site in chat, and the site even has their names publicly displayed with a massive font right over the "BUY TRIGGERBOT" button. I'm honestly not sure how or why they haven't been banned yet but hey i can't name and shame so thats that :^)

Edited by Dezire
  • Like 3

I'm sorry to say that the cheating issue has represented. I used to say that cheaters were no longer a problem but tonight, a few minutes ago, I saw them with my own eyes.

The cheaters even wrote down in chat the site they (possibly) got them from, but I'll not post it here since idk I don't wanna violate any weird rule. I got a screenshot of the site in case anybody's wondering.

Just trust me: at least 2 people, including a max rank criminal, were clearly speedhacking around Citadel Financial.

I really hope this gets fixed ASAP, we don't really wanna go back in pre-BattleEye APB.

@DouglasFalcon, i was in citadel and saw them as well. they went to fight club and mowed everyone down.

it's the same old stuff. triggerbot. no-recoil, 'instakill' guns. everyone has around 15 kills... then these people are sitting with 40. takes a very blind eye to not see what's going on 😞

sadly for those that still play, they are ruining what is left of this game...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, uraputz said:

instakill guns

thats not a thing, just so you know

both HP and weapon damage are server sided

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

Same thing I do when you defend LO tbh. 

Yeah but I never said "they're perfect and everything is fine" or "they're doing terrible and everything is horrible" like some are doing.

I did say "they are doing alright , they do care about us , that no one is perfect , and coding takes time"

But I also do say stuff like there's problems with APB that wont be fixed properly until after the engine upgrade for a new and better foundation to be able to start on.

By far though you and I know it's not a "fix me all" solution but it is a necessity that will help things be somewhat better than today.

But that thread is that thread and this one is this one *shrugs*

Yes, there are again aimboters in this game,  and their excuse is always the same, they have more practice, they have better weapons. And I wonder if there's even a BattlEye running, because in other games it actually went away, that does not seem to work.

Unfortunately defending this type of people only makes the game empty and the money raised by these few cheaters I doubt to keep this game.

Keeping cheater in the game because he is buying a gun is not smart, yesterday I watched Baylan go from full to empty due to a cheater making high scores like 48/9, while several experienced players were 25..28. In minutes he emptied the district.

Cheaters are not a good deal in any game and you do not have to have 6000 hours of play to notice who is or is not.

(sorry, google translator, since my default language not is english but I like this game and could not fail to express my opinion )

• Thanks 2

I've seen a handful of high kill scores recently. I'd normally give them the benefit of the doubt, but it appears I'm not the only one seeing an uptick of 20+ kills per match.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

And let's face it, we know when someone has the aim that sticks to us, when the suspect knows exactly where we are.
I live in Brazil and I have called several friends to play this game and we formed a group, but they gave up due to this new increase of suspects in the game.
Nobody likes to spend time and money where there are cheaters.

Who loses it? LittleOrbit when the game starts to empty again,

we that like the game

and the cheater, well .. it goes to the sites like unk .... and see another game that it can disgrace

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Fenton said:

I've seen a handful of high kill scores recently. I'd normally give them the benefit of the doubt, but it appears I'm not the only one seeing an uptick of 20+ kills per match.

I've seen the same as well. My team of 3 (R140 - R250 players) against 2 Crims (R50 - R75). The top player on my team was on about 8 kills while both crims were on 30+ kills.

I err on the side of leaving them be, but this was happening match after match. It's most likely due to the fact that I'm just plain awful at the game, but some of the shots they were landing seemed quite questionable.

• Thanks 2

Daily 'I am silver and got destroyed so everyone must be cheating' thread.

Add it to the pile.

• Like 1

Heres some of the main reasons why cheaters have resurfaced and arent being banned in a timely manor if at all

1. GMS cant ban. I mean come on gms need some kind of authority to remove cheaters and without it why even bother to have GMs log in? You cant rely on anti chat alone this was proven with G1.

2. No report system. Ok LO is making a better reporting system but @MattScott should have kept the old report system up and running untill they were ready to release the new system.

3. Support times are unreasonable. Come on 2 weeks waiting is too long let alone 2 months. LO needs to hire more support staff to keep up and maby ppl would report hackers more frequently.

4. Battleye is outdated. When it first came out it actually did get rid of the cheaters but since then LO hasnt kept it up to date to properly detect the bots and permaban the cheaters. Unless its constantly up to date the bots will have new versions released to get around the anti hack.

5. Cheating is community culture. This community is so toxic and so unwilling to actually play the right way they take any cheap way out they can to be gud. Grow a pair and start playing properly, shunning anyone who cheats and actively making sure cheaters dont prosper the APB culture could change and the game would be better to play.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Darkzero3802 said:

should have kept the old report system up and running untill they were ready to release the new system

The  old system did literally nothing though, your reports basically went to /dev/null so I don't see what the point of that is.

Figured I'd discuss the points after all.

1. Fair enough, but those would have to be staff members as allowing players to be able to ban other players will lead to false bans.

2. See above

3. Support does indeed need to get fully up to speed (but they're getting there, slowly)

4. I'm not sure if it's as easy to keep it up to date on this current engine. But the updates to this should be as frequent as possible, even if that delays the engine by a week or 2 more

5. I doubt the culture is going to change without a massive rework of the players and how things are handled.

Edited by Kevkof
Discussed
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Darkzero3802 said:

4. Battleye is outdated. When it first came out it actually did get rid of the cheaters but since then LO hasnt kept it up to date to properly detect the bots and permaban the cheaters. Unless its constantly up to date the bots will have new versions released to get around the anti hack.

im pretty sure this isnt a fact, despite you presenting it as such

even if it was a fact, im also pretty sure that would be more of a battleye problem than an apb problem

3 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

It never stopped cheaters after week one to be completely honest with you, all it did was make it slightly more difficult to hack the game because you couldn't access game memory as easily anymore, as soon as people started using exploits to get around that it was free game, even if you continue to update the anti-cheat with newer versions, BattlEye is so publicly used and documented that anyone can find information on it and how it detects cheats with a mere Google search. Rainbow Six Siege and PUBG both use the "best" variant of BE and both of them still have terrible problems with cheaters, I believe it was a mistake for the community to put so much on an anti-cheat that has proven itself in the past to not be effective. I've already spoken with Matt about the cheating issue and the route that should be taken to remedy it, but with how swamped the development team is currently, it could take months before things start going that way.

• Like 2