Easych

Does Little Orbit want to transfer characters from Nekrova to the Citadel?

Hello!
Do you plan to transfer characters from Nekrova to Citadel? 
You can take away our currency, all modifications and weapons - we will treat this with understanding.
In addition to the very small online, Nekrova also carries the role of a "trap" for Russian players: for the first time they enter the game, and create a character on a server inherent in their country, then they see empty servers and leave the game :( 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Even if they did, the Russian community will get all kinds of abuse simply for typing in Cyrillic so are you sure you want new players to be part of that? 

• Like 4

I wouldn't mind them closing Nekrova and merging the characters with Citadel provided we could choose to filter Cyrillic only/No-Cyrillic, Cyrillic and other in the chat.

• Like 3

I mean all the Russians are on Citadel already, Nekrova is a dead server.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

They should rather IP block rus and force them all to play on Nekrova. If every rus from Citadel would stick to his own server it wouldn't have low population.

Inb4 racist first learn what racism means instead of jumping on a mainstream  pleb cart. There is a reason why many games keep rus on seperate servers.

Anyway that merge is good to kill what's left of Citadel. I expect seeing more EU people quiting.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Clandestine said:

They should rather IP block rus and force them all to play on Nekrova. If every rus from Citadel would stick to his own server it wouldn't have low population.

Inb4 racist first learn what racism means instead of jumping on a mainstream  pleb cart. There is a reason why many games keep rus on seperate servers.

Anyway that merge is good to kill what's left of Citadel. I expect seeing more EU people quiting.

as if citadel pop wouldn’t drop lower than jerichos after removing the russians lol

• Like 1

I think the problem with doing that was that Nekrova had stuff from Innova that our servers didn't have. I.E. Armas explosives, Innova people getting weapons that were only meant to be for old contest winners, etc. I do recall them not having any HVR changes either, but I have no idea if that's changed since LO.

Edited by Sadira
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Sadira said:

I think the problem with doing that was that Nekrova had stuff from Innova that our servers had, I.E. Armas explosives, Innova people getting weapons that were only meant to be for old contest winners, etc. I do recall them not having any HVR changes either, but I have no idea if that's changed since LO.

Wouldn't surprise me if LO didnt even know about the chances between the Nekrova server to the others...

Let's not I have items there that I'd rather not lose "AAEPD" "Dow Jokerbox" (actual names) even rapid99's and Kitteh tagger.

This makes me want to buy a character slot just to play on nek just like yood plays on jericho

The trolling fun that could be had just by not speaking the same language like yood does to us on Jericho

18 hours ago, wibsey said:

Even if they did, the Russian community will get all kinds of abuse simply for typing in Cyrillic so are you sure you want new players to be part of that? 

Sadly this is true

i personally don't mind them at all , i don't see why people become upset of people speaking cyrillic , in what is it different than people that speak spanish or any other language  , citadel is literally the "international" server of APB , being on europe that has to be expected .

We had russians in europe for as long as it existed  , i really don't see the point for nekrova to exist especially that it's hosted at the same place as citadel iirc

the only thing needed would be to add their exclusives to the whole game ,  but i personally would be fine if they keep them as actual exclusives too so.

Edited by Ketog
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ketog said:

the only thing needed would be to add their exclusives to the whole game .

pass

2 hours ago, Ketog said:

Sadly this is true

i personally don't mind them at all , i don't see why people become upset of people speaking cyrillic , in what is it different than people that speak spanish or any other language  , citadel is literally the "international" server of APB , being on europe that has to be expected .

We had russians in europe for as long as it existed  , i really don't see the point for nekrova to exist especially that it's hosted at the same place as citadel iirc

the only thing needed would be to add their exclusives to the whole game ,  but i personally would be fine if they keep them as actual exclusives too so.

The reason is because there’s too much Cyrillic comparing to other languages. 

26 minutes ago, Lign said:

The reason is because there’s too much Cyrillic comparing to other languages. 

your point being?

3 hours ago, Ketog said:

i don't see why people become upset of people speaking cyrillic , in what is it different than people that speak spanish or any other language 

Snip.

If I could filter out everything I don't understand, I would. For me it would be convenient to have the understandable bits picked out in the busy district channels. It does however, frustrate me greatly that I do not understand the mass of Cyrillic and don't have a way to translate or ignore it.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Fenton said:

don't have a way to translate

You could /savechatlog and then copy it from there straight into your translation site/program of choice. But that's too much effort for just a whisper telling you to ************ (let's keep it pg-13)

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Fenton said:

Snip.

If I could filter out everything I don't understand, I would. For me it would be convenient to have the understandable bits picked out in the busy district channels. It does however, frustrate me greatly that I do not understand the mass of Cyrillic and don't have a way to translate or ignore it.

Agreed, If there were separate channels in a district for languages, it would be convenient.

Implementing a sort of translator in the game would be a decent solution, but that would just be frankly impossible due to the sheer amount of data that would have to be translated and then returned to the game. But if we are talking of merging districts here, this is something that should be looked at. It's not necessarily a problem, but it would perhaps help in the retention of newer players and the convenience of current players.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

This makes me want to buy a character slot just to play on nek just like yood plays on jericho

The trolling fun that could be had just by not speaking the same language like yood does to us on Jericho

I play Nekrove . my yood login . the number of players on the server does not reach 30-50 people . Cyrillic is the official language of the European launcher LO .

recommendation.  remove all the problematic connection and merge the servers . 

21 hours ago, Clandestine said:

Are you the one who suggested an IP ban for Brazilians in Jericho a while back?

Edited by Weeb TheEpicGuyV2

'Oh noes, someone speak something other than English on a server made up of numerous countries that don't speak English as their primary language. How dare they.'

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit

On 11/22/2018 at 7:37 PM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

'Oh noes, someone speak something other than English on a server made up of numerous countries that don't speak English as their primary language. How dare they.'

I guess you should try to play with them and communicate. Or just wear pink on male and keep homophobic rage whispers coming. Chances are the latter will come in inglish.

• Thanks 1

Now the only problem with cyrillic for me is that I don't understand it
I believe we could make separate language chat channels with option to connect to each one of them with a simple click of a button

• Like 2

Since I can only read and speak english, Citadel seems like a pretty chill place compared to the rage infested sore that is Jericho. 

Hi everyone,

We are looking at migrating Nekrova to Citadel, but there are several complicated issues we need to sort out first.

Thanks,
Matt

• Thanks 4