Bryan1253

Improve range of Showstopper

Hello sir,

i want to say that showstopper is so shit like waste of money because of his range

so i request you to improve armas showstopper range from 10 m to 25 m atleast please i request you. and ursus is overpower please also do it normal

ty you 

your regards

Bryan

no

both the armas and joker box showstoppers are pretty well balanced 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Bryan1253 said:

Hello sir,

i want to say that showstopper is so shit like waste of money because of his range

so i request you to improve armas showstopper range from 10 m to 25 m atleast please i request you. and ursus is overpower please also do it normal

ty you 

your regards

Bryan

People still trying to sell it for 15 million (not gonna convince me my ogre is worth less then your showstopper)

17 hours ago, Bryan1253 said:

Hello sir,

ty you 

your regards

Bryan

................. what???

It's in a VERY good state right now. A secondary pistol with low range, but an extremely quick TTK that gives even primary shotguns a beatdown in many cases. Thing is a monster (for what it is) if you can get used to it. It's designed to be an effective gun in very close ranges. If you find yourself regularly using it outside of it's effective range you may want to try out a different secondary. 

Alternatively if you really want one with more range I'd look around for the JMB variant. The Showstopper 'Thunder'. Has tighter pellet spread, and 22m range. Downside is the TTK is much higher at 1.02s.

• Thanks 1

What , no don't touch those , they're literally the only shotguns that's in a perfect state right now .

normal showstopper is a little pocket shotgun that fires very fast and good for defending yourself in CQC

the showstopper thunder does what youre seeking for , it has a much slower firerate with a very high time to kill , but it can 3 shot people up to 23 meters ( i tested it myself with a friend)

if you're trying to kill people that far with the normal showstopper you're definetely using it wrong and expecting too much from it .

Edited by Ketog

Well since people seem to like the gun so much...

Selling two Thunders on Jericho. 

HMU

The prices are so unreasonable. I was even willing to rade Ursus, Bullshark and your pick of a another I had and no takers. 

I since bought the Non Legendary one and I am ore than happy with it. 

Seems most folks just Yell /advertise they have EVERY Legendary but really interested in trading anything. 

Ok we get it, you spend a lot of money on Joker boxes and have them all. 

Don't waste people's time when you really aren't going to trade anything. 

They are clearly looking to find an advantageous deal for themselves. They have all of them for a reason friend.

On 11/22/2018 at 12:44 AM, CookiePuss said:

Nerf cr5, buff sword, remove ntec, uRsUs iS oVeRpOwErEd. 

I find it disgusting that the CR5 is just a better N-TEC. How could G1 and LO let this happen. HOW COULD YOU.

The showstopper is one of the few weapons that are in a great spot

2 hours ago, BrandonBranderson said:

Both the Showstopper and the Ursus are in good spots right now.  If anything the Ursus may be a little under powered.

Yeah, it does just enough damage to kill in 5 shots.

If your opponent has CA3, chances are high he becomes a 6 shots to kill.