Iodyne

Community GM'S will basically be SPCM

21 minutes ago, Puffdragon said:

I can do it, I have a squeaky clean criminal record, I have seen the previous corruption take place so I am wise to it, and I have prior work experience. Most of my jobs only take 4 hours so I have tons of free time. I don't know why we are making begging threads though.

But yea if you want some one who is competent and who has integrity and who passes interpol checks, then I'm your guy.

This is not an application thread as far I am aware, but you should include all that in the application form once the official GM/community moderators announcement thread is posted. 

1 minute ago, PGAW67 said:

This is not an application thread as far I am aware, but you should include all that in the application form once the official GM/community moderators announcement thread is posted. 

I highly doubt I would be selected since most of the player base hates me, then again perhaps that is a positive. I honestly think you, yourself should definitely be an admin. I always found you pleasant.

Donald trump could apply for GM doesn't mean hes going to get it there is so many stupid people around oh i'm trustworthy next minute abuse powers Good Fight son get rekt

Just now, HolgateTrade said:

Donald trump could apply for GM doesn't mean hes going to get it there is so many stupid people around oh i'm trustworthy next minute abuse powers Good Fight son get rekt

Most of us veterans know each other, I'm sure they won't be recruiting randoms.

i could actually say i am very trustworthy cause i work in End of life care and help people before they pass on to the other side god bless there souls which apart from being someone in a hospital doing surgeries i don't know what else could be more trustworthy as a job

9 hours ago, Iodyne said:

Don't nominate yourself.

Just a heads up, try to stick to OP <:

Edited by ❤BR)))❤

Can vouch for Sadira. 

• Like 1

Lol puff you're funny, calling it a 'begging thread' and then nominating yourself. Lol

The concept of constructive, unbiased advice is lost on like, 90% of this community.

Literally no one has offered up a list of potential people (other than electing themselves.)

Shouldn't have even bothered making the topic since no one seems to be able to contribute.

Oh well.

I guess just as long as the person who was Mod20 :cough cough: is not chosen again, I'll be happy.

Edit:

@spee, yeah, sadira would be great. She's also ingame like...every single day...for many years now. She'd most definitely be one of the most active.

Edited by Iodyne

5 hours ago, Puffdragon said:

I don't know why we are making begging threads though.

I nominate puffdragon. ^real talk right there im tiered of the 5 topics related to being a volunteer. How about just doing it without having to apply. Seems like the easiest way to build a community is to have everyone participate in making the community good as a whole. Just because you get a title dosent mean you still arnt a a clown. Clowns

• Like 1

Can i nominate myself to the position :3 !

I think im gona go find my buried forum account with 2k posts 😛 !

If else, i would like to nominate that funny guy who made WE ARE 256 POSTS before the forums died, he was helpful and damn funny ! (forgot name)

Edited by Thelnformer

NotZombieBiscuit

Joined 2011. Very funny person. She has also demonstrated a very high level of social skills.

On 5/31/2018 at 8:09 AM, Iodyne said:

Lol puff you're funny, calling it a 'begging thread' and then nominating yourself. Lol

The concept of constructive, unbiased advice is lost on like, 90% of this community.

Literally no one has offered up a list of potential people (other than electing themselves.)

Shouldn't have even bothered making the topic since no one seems to be able to contribute.

Oh well.

I guess just as long as the person who was Mod20 :cough cough: is not chosen again, I'll be happy.

Edit:

@spee, yeah, sadira would be great. She's also ingame like...every single day...for many years now. She'd most definitely be one of the most active.

Not sure why you are awknoledging me even, I didn't become popular until I started protecting some kid from bullies in social. All the social heroe losers run around spreading rumors, I think the only spcm that even has said hi to me since I got back was that one kid from utah.

I also think throwing your friends names, in the hopes one gets on staff is pretty pathetic honestly. It all seems childish, we should just send in our resumes, why should we vote? Can I use all my forum accounts to vote for myself? I have 15 reroll accounts.

Ofcourse this will come off as rude and egotistical, even though I'm just speaking honestly.

I also want to add for the record, that I was never banned for racism and homophobia, it was because I was reporting malicious links in chat, hate speech, and etc. Tiggs basically threw a fit and banned me for reporting too much. Atleast that's all I can come up with. I was never actually abusive or toxic, maybe on a blue moon I would get wasted and yell at the mailbox but that was it. I always tried to be nice to everyone. But there is some very twisted people that have embeded themselves in the game, I don't even know why they play other than to see it die, even though g1 and tiggs are gone.

Also my security background makes me bondable, and yes they let me guard women and children even though people think I'm a perv. I'm also comfortable talking to fbi and rcmp if the need arises, infact I usually call them when I want to get unbanned. (it doesn't work anymore).

Edited by Puffdragon

oh let me be a gm, ill be the best and i pretty much know everyone around 🤔

3 hours ago, Puffdragon said:

Not sure why you are awknoledging me even, I didn't become popular until I started protecting some kid from bullies in social. All the social heroe losers run around spreading rumors, I think the only spcm that even has said hi to me since I got back was that one kid from utah.

I also think throwing your friends names, in the hopes one gets on staff is pretty pathetic honestly. It all seems childish, we should just send in our resumes, why should we vote? Can I use all my forum accounts to vote for myself? I have 15 reroll accounts.

Ofcourse this will come off as rude and egotistical, even though I'm just speaking honestly.

I also want to add for the record, that I was never banned for racism and homophobia, it was because I was reporting malicious links in chat, hate speech, and etc. Tiggs basically threw a fit and banned me for reporting too much. Atleast that's all I can come up with. I was never actually abusive or toxic, maybe on a blue moon I would get wasted and yell at the mailbox but that was it. I always tried to be nice to everyone. But there is some very twisted people that have embeded themselves in the game, I don't even know why they play other than to see it die, even though g1 and tiggs are gone.

Also my security background makes me bondable, and yes they let me guard women and children even though people think I'm a perv. I'm also comfortable talking to fbi and rcmp if the need arises, infact I usually call them when I want to get unbanned. (it doesn't work anymore).

DUDE YOUR SIGNITURE LOL. its always disconnect hot,nuetral, THEN GROUND!!!!! when connecting its GROUND, Nuetral, then hot.  with no ground, if you get hit with that you're dead. T.T

I am fine with everyone who isn't braindead and act like a human.

As long we don't get the pocket GM's in clans again.

VcFr5aZ.png

• Like 1

I'm sure there are plenty of people who would be fit for the role, but I'm not going to list any names.

I'm really fine with anybody as long as they go through a tough and careful selection.

I still believe that a Brazilian player would make it easier to make a connection between LO and the Brazilian community

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Jukin said:

DUDE YOUR SIGNITURE LOL. its always disconnect hot,nuetral, THEN GROUND!!!!! when connecting its GROUND, Nuetral, then hot.  with no ground, if you get hit with that you're dead. T.T

Lmao it's the warning label on some rocket launcher ammo. It's gibberish, I thought it was talking about a 24 volt vehicle.

I'd love it if they started an app process, hunting for new players to aid them in learning the game is kind've my endgame content as I level my 4cer to max. I've played as 1 Crim since RTW now and reading more lore bits made me change sides after so long.

Maybe someone with Blender experience A GM that can help with player models or something

Jenz

Skitty i dunno.

• Like 1

Have you started paying taxes or are you still on food stamps

I tried to get Sadira to apply. 

She didnt want to. 

Doesnt want to be bothered with stupid questions nonstop she said. 

lol. i tried to get her to as well. nobody who would actually be good at it applied prolly.

• Thanks 1

Because anyone good for the position is also smart enough to realise the downsides of it.

• Like 2