Sign in to follow this  
Qxra

is it bannable to advertise your yt/twitch channel

No.

People've been doing this for years. With their Youtubes too.

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, IROCkiller said:

Um, no?

Why would this be bannable?

i was just wondering because there are so many twitch,yt symbols on auction's but still so far ive seen only 2 guys with their twitch name

36 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

What. No. Why.

32 minutes ago, Sadira said:

No.

People've been doing this for years. With their Youtubes too.

same answer for you guys

36 minutes ago, Qxra said:

i was just wondering because there are so many twitch,yt symbols on auction's but still so far ive seen only 2 guys with their twitch name

same answer for you guys

Just because you don't see someone doing it doesn't mean it's bannable. 

Just now, IROCkiller said:

Just because you don't see someone doing it doesn't mean it's bannable. 

on topic : no troll comment on this because its too easy to troll on this thread and I want to be nice

but at least you asked to be sure

off topic  : hey IROCkillerI remember that signature of yours  happening  that day  I think that was in waterfront but  either way lol that sig

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fortune Runner said:

on topic : no troll comment on this because its too easy to troll on this thread and I want to be nice

but at least you asked to be sure

off topic  : hey IROCkillerI remember that signature of yours  happening  that day  I think that was in waterfront but  either way lol that sig

I believe that was on Waterfront, he got banned immediately after my match with him lol

You won't get game banned but your soul will be banished to a realm from which it can never return

You'd be better off using it on a car or spraying on boards around districts, hardly anyone will see it on your clothing.

But no, it's not bannable. As long as you're not advertising cheats or cheat gameplay you're all good.

Convenient stream sniping 

is this a clever way to bypass the "no advertising" forum rule?

On 11/21/2018 at 12:15 AM, Qxra said:

I'm sure you would see more if there was more players who would stream and make videos. Sadly this game is not as popular as it used to be

• Like 1

On 11/20/2018 at 11:15 PM, Qxra said:

Only on the forum there is a restriction to advertising being kept to signatures only, this is to just prevent spamming of self promotions.

In game there is no restrictions and frankly it would be bad public relations as a business for Little Orbit to ban people from advertising in game or on the forum completely. I mean these streamers and youtubers are effectively giving free promotion of APB.

But the reality is that APB isn't as popular as it used to be and the game is quite dated in Game Engine, Graphics and concept. APB hasn't has much change in over 10 years and GamersFirst didn't help that much in the past 2/3 years.

As other people have pointed out, Self advertising streams is just going to draw attention of people who are willing to take advantage of live streams if it means they win the game or simply to troll.

I've not seen any French Mimes in game so they must be banned?

Edited by VickyFox
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, VickyFox said:

Only on the forum there is a restriction to advertising being kept to signatures only, this is to just prevent spamming of self promotions.

In game there is no restrictions and frankly it would be bad public relations as a business for Little Orbit to ban people from advertising in game or on the forum completely. I mean these streamers and youtubers are effectively giving free promotion of APB.

But the reality is that APB isn't as popular as it used to be and the game is quite dated in Game Engine, Graphics and concept. APB hasn't has much change in over 10 years and GamersFirst didn't help that much in the past 2/3 years.

As other people have pointed out, Self advertising streams is just going to draw attention of people who are willing to take advantage of live streams if it means they win the game or simply to troll.

I've not seen any French Mimes in game so they must be banned?

its called logic vicky

"we will never see the dinosaurs because they got exctint" thats your "must be banned" answer

so if i see alot of twitch,youtube symbols at the auction but yet i only seen 2 people with them(also tho what are the odds to see a streamer everyday)

its called common logic,i just wanted to make sure it's not bannable

"i've not seen any french mimes in game so they must be banned"

must?

that was the most stupid argument i've ever seen "they must be banned" if i would be sure they're banned i wouldnt ask at all,if you're trying to act "smart" at least use your brain for it

Sign in to follow this