Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Every game I know of gives an incentive to play the test branch before it's pushed to live. It would REALLY help out our current population with testing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not entirely sure if it's already been mentioned but some of the spawns need work. All too often people are spawned in the zone and insta-killed. If the spawns were moved a good 100 or so metres away I think it would be better.

1 hour ago, Yoss said:

Every game I know of gives an incentive to play the test branch before it's pushed to live. It would REALLY help out our current population with testing.

An incentive to play the OTW (If it wasn't closed for internal testing) would be good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hay look i must say i am sorry for me rageing like i have.. im a long time player.. andim not the best but im not that bad.. the way the event set up its just crazy..

 

I have the most respect for LO... they are trying an thats wicked... theres allways going to be them that rage .... maybe i should of done it a difrent way ..but hey look to point being forward..dont mess round make it clear how u feel.. 

 

now LO have seen an get how we Feel..they will mess round with it an make it a little more fun.. the fact they done something difrent again is epic  ... i look forward to seeing how it changes.....

 

PS: some of us in real life have "learning" or other Mental problems.... think befor u post some crap !

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, thesamscout24 said:

Not entirely sure if it's already been mentioned but some of the spawns need work. All too often people are spawned in the zone and insta-killed. If the spawns were moved a good 100 or so metres away I think it would be better.

An incentive to play the OTW (If it wasn't closed for internal testing) would be good.

Jericho only has a peak pop around 250 so lets say 50 ppl play OTW then you have nobody on the main server. The pop left thats playing APB is too small for a test server

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/22/2018 at 6:32 AM, Birmingham said:

wicked

 

New England or England?

 

 

On 11/22/2018 at 3:53 AM, Yoss said:

Every game I know of gives an incentive to play the test branch before it's pushed to live. It would REALLY help out our current population with testing.

 

Overwatch for one has no such thing. That being said, Overwatch sucks patootie and I hate Blizzard.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 11/22/2018 at 5:10 AM, thesamscout24 said:

Not entirely sure if it's already been mentioned but some of the spawns need work. All too often people are spawned in the zone and insta-killed. If the spawns were moved a good 100 or so metres away I think it would be better.

An incentive to play the OTW (If it wasn't closed for internal testing) would be good.

The spaws are random and yes they are crap. I was spawned 200m away from the event earlier and to run it thats forever not to mention a guaranteed loss. The spawns should be no further then 125m away from the zone with the closest being 100m away. This allows quick return to the zone and is far enough away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So heres another bug in the event. Yesterday I managed to finally win the explosive gun game despite all the other bugs and flaws ive mentioned here and I was never awarded the skin for my 1st place win. @MattScott @Lixil you guys srsly need to fix this event as its flawed from start to finish. I sent a support ticket about this issue but I want to post it here as well so you guys are aware of it and can fix the bug promptly for the remainder of the event. Please note the 2nd ss is 8hrs after I won.

 

20181111.jpg20181110.jpg

Edited by Darkzero3802

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

So heres another bug in the event. Yesterday I managed to finally win the explosive gun game despite all the other bugs and flaws ive mentioned here and I was never awarded the skin for my 1st place win. @MattScott @Lixil you guys srsly need to fix this event as its flawed from start to finish. I sent a support ticket about this issue but I want to post it here as well so you guys are aware of it and can fix the bug promptly for the remainder of the event. Please note the 2nd ss is 8hrs after I won.

 

[image]

 

[image]

 

did you actually win or did you just have the highest score - that silver below you has more kills, i’d assume that means he progressed further 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

So heres another bug in the event. Yesterday I managed to finally win the explosive gun game despite all the other bugs and flaws ive mentioned here and I was never awarded the skin for my 1st place win. @MattScott @Lixil you guys srsly need to fix this event as its flawed from start to finish. I sent a support ticket about this issue but I want to post it here as well so you guys are aware of it and can fix the bug promptly for the remainder of the event. Please note the 2nd ss is 8hrs after I won.

 

-snip-

I was in there, you didn't win. The guy below you on the leaderboard got the final kill.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

So heres another bug in the event. Yesterday I managed to finally win the explosive gun game despite all the other bugs and flaws ive mentioned here and I was never awarded the skin for my 1st place win. @MattScott @Lixil you guys srsly need to fix this event as its flawed from start to finish. I sent a support ticket about this issue but I want to post it here as well so you guys are aware of it and can fix the bug promptly for the remainder of the event. Please note the 2nd ss is 8hrs after I won.

 

 

 

Top of the scoreboard doesn't mean you won.

The dude that gets the last kill with the last weapon wins. You didn't win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BXNNXD said:

did you actually win or did you just have the highest score - that silver below you has more kills, i’d assume that means he progressed further 

1st place, yea its by 1 point but its still 1st place

1 hour ago, IROCkiller said:

I was in there, you didn't win. The guy below you on the leaderboard got the final kill.

Final kill doesnt mean you got 1st place. Its my understanding that 1st place wins the skin, not who gets the last kill

47 minutes ago, GhosT said:

 

Top of the scoreboard doesn't mean you won.

The dude that gets the last kill with the last weapon wins. You didn't win.

From what Matt said 1st place wins, 1st place is top of the scoreboard no?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

From what Matt said 1st place wins, 1st place is top of the scoreboard no?

 

Not always. The winner is the one that got through the final weapon, it's irrelevant from the score.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, GhosT said:

 

Not always. The winner is the one that got through the final weapon, it's irrelevant from the score.

Matt never specified that so essentially im getting royally fucked over yet again. What an awesome event this is. Its not guna give me a stroke in the least bit nooooo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Matt never specified that so essentially im getting royally fucked over yet again. What an awesome event this is. Its not guna give me a stroke in the least bit nooooo.

 

Well, it's a gungame. Those have been around in a bunch of games since forever.

Progressing through the ladder and completing the final weapon gets you the win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Matt never specified that so essentially im getting royally fucked over yet again. What an awesome event this is. Its not guna give me a stroke in the least bit nooooo.

He didn't, but Lixil did in the main post for the event

 

unknown.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, GhosT said:

 

Well, it's a gungame. Those have been around in a bunch of games since forever.

Progressing through the ladder and completing the final weapon gets you the win.

Then why do I have the green win bar and trophy instead of the black bar you see in a loss? Fuck it ill get stressed and pissed again tonight trying to win this messed up event. This event makes me not want to play APB rather then play it and thats a 1st for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Darkzero3802 said:

 

Final kill doesnt mean you got 1st place. Its my understanding that 1st place wins the skin, not who gets the last kill

 

You understood incorrectly. It's a gungame, and you have to get a kill with the final weapon. Matt can make mistakes too, you know.

 

18 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Then why do I have the green win bar and trophy instead of the black bar you see in a loss? Fuck it ill get stressed and pissed again tonight trying to win this messed up event. This event makes me not want to play APB rather then play it and thats a 1st for me.

Probably because the person with the most points is the "winner". Everyone is on a seperate team, and you had the most points so you "won" the game. You didn't actually win though, gotta get that last kill.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey @MattScott the bug of not being spawned into the gun game still exists. Every round tonight i had several spawns where i waited 1 minute before I was allowed entry into the gun game. Tell me how is it a fair chance to win the skin when you have that long of a wait and that translates to 500 points you miss out on? Its being handed a loss and a 0% chance of winning not to mention tonight there were 6/8 repeat winners. You need to seriously bar ppl who won from being able to enter the gun games so this way new ppl have a shot at the skin 100% of the time. Or make it so top 5 scores on the board win so this way there will be at least 1 new winner a round. This event is ridiculously flawed and its not fair to the ppl who keep suffering from these bugs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

~snip~

 

I commend you for your efforts Darkzero, you're a true hero of the people.

 

❤️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kewlin said:

 

I commend you for your efforts Darkzero, you're a true hero of the people.

 

❤️

I like how you cut out what I said lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Darkzero3802 said:

I like how you cut out what I said lol

 

Why waste space?   😜

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Kewlin said:

 

Why waste space?   😜

Cause its wasted either way when somethings posted 😛

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@MattScott@Lixil heres proof of what exactly im talking about with a bonus warp to boot. Tell me how is this fair to me and how does it allow a fair shot at winning the weapon skin? This is nothing but stress and anger trying to play this event due to these bugs not being fixed by LO after countless times it has been brought up by the community this past week.

https://plays.tv/s/Lzx9ZBDTh25M

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

@MattScott@Lixil heres proof of what exactly im talking about with a bonus warp to boot. Tell me how is this fair to me and how does it allow a fair shot at winning the weapon skin? This is nothing but stress and anger trying to play this event due to these bugs not being fixed by LO after countless times it has been brought up by the community this past week.

https://plays.tv/s/Lzx9ZBDTh25M

I will have to apologize to you. My GM misunderstood you and thought that you couldn't spawn so they tried summoning you to get you back in the game. I gave them permission to help you out. That is basically what happened in your case, it's not a bug.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Darkzero3802 said:

@MattScott@Lixil heres proof of what exactly im talking about with a bonus warp to boot. Tell me how is this fair to me and how does it allow a fair shot at winning the weapon skin? This is nothing but stress and anger trying to play this event due to these bugs not being fixed by LO after countless times it has been brought up by the community this past week.

https://plays.tv/s/Lzx9ZBDTh25M

If by bug you mean not being considered to be in the zone ... You're not actually in the zone. 

The zones are probably based on the city blocks and not a radius from the marker.

From what I saw in the video the marker is in 'Sanford Baylan Logistics Warehouse'. That should also be the location mentioned in the message at the start of that gungame. 

For reference, here's the map of waterfront with the area names 



waterfront.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×