Darkzero3802

Autumn Event Flawed

7 hours ago, Lixil said:

I will have to apologize to you. My GM misunderstood you and thought that you couldn't spawn so they tried summoning you to get you back in the game. I gave them permission to help you out. That is basically what happened in your case, it's not a bug.

Its alright lix, its spawning within spawning lol but this issue has been occurring since day one both in Fin and WF dist and when it happens more then it doesnt its essentially an impossible win. I will try to be around tonight buy my mom just started chemo so im not sure just how long I can stick around.

7 hours ago, Kevkof said:

If by bug you mean not being considered to be in the zone ... You're not actually in the zone. 

The zones are probably based on the city blocks and not a radius from the marker.

From what I saw in the video the marker is in 'Sanford Baylan Logistics Warehouse'. That should also be the location mentioned in the message at the start of that gungame. 

For reference, here's the map of waterfront with the area names 

Hide contents

waterfront.jpg

I understand it goes by streets but when I cross into the zone on 5 sep times and when im just about dead center of the zone I should be in and everyone should be red not just one or 2 ppl.

34 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

when im just about dead center of the zone I should be in and everyone should be red not just one or 2 ppl.

This wasn't the case in the clip you posted though, you were just on the border of the area. For 'Sanford Baylan Logistics Warehouse' (the area in use in the video). Only the block with those stairs and the giant buildig with the red roof, where you're killed from, is part of that zone. The other players shouldn't be red, since they're out off the zone.

24 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

This wasn't the case in the clip you posted though, you were just on the border of the area. For 'Sanford Baylan Logistics Warehouse' (the area in use in the video). Only the block with those stairs and the giant buildig with the red roof, where you're killed from, is part of that zone. The other players shouldn't be red, since they're out off the zone.

You have ppl well behind me shooting, ppl in the building i went through, ppl up and down both streets and at the gas station. Its all zone yet at center I cant do anything.

12 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

You have ppl well behind me shooting, ppl in the building i went through, ppl up and down both streets and at the gas station. Its all zone yet at center I cant do anything.

And all of them are out side of the zone and within 5 seconds of leaving the zone show as grey and aren't able to interact with people in the zone.

6 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

And all of them are out side of the zone and within 5 seconds of leaving the zone show as grey and aren't able to interact with people in the zone.

But thats not the case, its actually inside the zone as this is a constant thing with everybody.

10 hours ago, Kevkof said:

Kevkof, you're really coming across as having never played this event, or at the very least having not applied critical thinking to it. Darkzero is 100% correct in that the zone is 100% unreliable and unpredictable. You can be in the dead-center of the zone and not be in the event, and you can be outside of the zone and be part of the event.

Technically its not the zone but the server acknowledging your position in it. Understanding stuff and all that.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Jazeker said:

Technically its not the zone but the server acknowledging your position in it. Understanding stuff and all that.

Thats part of it but as kew said above its unreliable u can be outside the zone and be in and be dead center and be out or be either one of both and only have partial kill ability.

2 hours ago, Kewlin said:

Kevkof, you're really coming across as having never played this event, or at the very least having not applied critical thinking to it.

I've been playing the event since day one. I had that issue once or twice so far, but haven't gotten it since the patch. 

Guess I must be lucky then. Time to play Euromillions (or for the us: Powerball)

1 minute ago, Kevkof said:

I've been playing the event since day one. I had that issue once or twice so far, but haven't gotten it since the patch. 

Guess I must be lucky then. Time to play Euromillions (or for the us: Powerball)

You're more than lucky, you've been blessed by the gods.

The skin should be given to all players who participated in the event.

Thats the least thing L.O. could do to compensate all the flaws even after the patch

I cant express how frustrated i am about this event and its exclusivity to pro golds only.

I am still trying to bear with Matt, but its hard...

Just now, Syzus said:

That is kind of lewd without context.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Syzus said:

The skin should be given to all players who participated in the event.

Thats the least thing L.O. could do to compensate all the flaws even after the patch

I cant express how frustrated i am about this event and its exclusivity to pro golds only.

Tbh id say give everyone the autumn skin and winners get butcher, that was the orig skin ud win and after all this it seems fair.

Edited by Darkzero3802

Edit: found a new bug tonight as during the gun games I got stuck on tier 7 through 7 kills which was the Anubis. It would have gone further but the event ended before I could kill anymore ppl. On the HUD it never showed how many points I needed to advance to the next tier which indicates it wasnt seeing tier 8. @MattScott @Lixil a heads up.

1 hour ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Edit: found a new bug tonight as during the gun games I got stuck on tier 7 through 7 kills which was the Anubis. It would have gone further but the event ended before I could kill anymore ppl. On the HUD it never showed how many points I needed to advance to the next tier which indicates it wasnt seeing tier 8. @MattScott @Lixil a heads up.

Was that in a regular gungame or in the streak one?

The anubis is tier 7 in that one, but you need to get a number of kills before dying to progress it

2 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

I think I know why that wasn't working. You have to get 2 kills in a single life to progress, not in total

3 hours ago, Kevkof said:

Was that in a regular gungame or in the streak one?

The anubis is tier 7 in that one, but you need to get a number of kills before dying to progress it

regular JMB. Ive advanced it off single kills in a life before

2 hours ago, IROCkiller said:

I think I know why that wasn't working. You have to get 2 kills in a single life to progress, not in total

regular JMB gungame. Ive advanced it every time up till then. It just straight up bugged.

4 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

regular JMB gungame. Ive advanced it every time up till then. It just straight up bugged.

Weird, I'm not 100% sure about the JMB one but the pistol one I've definitely had require multiple kills sometimes.

23 minutes ago, Kewlin said:

Weird, I'm not 100% sure about the JMB one but the pistol one I've definitely had require multiple kills sometimes.

In gungames ur supposed to require multiple kills at the higher tiers cause there harder, but never more then 3.

2 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

In the regular JMB gungame the Anubis is the 5th weapon, but since you said it was the 7th weapon that would have to be streak or the one without a name.

9 hours ago, Kevkof said:

In the regular JMB gungame the Anubis is the 5th weapon, but since you said it was the 7th weapon that would have to be streak or the one without a name.

Might have been one without a name then cause that one is before streak.

what is the meaning of setting six areas of a dynamic event ? ( the game takes place in two districts ) LO you all right with logical thinking ? 

45 minutes ago, Yood said:

what is the meaning of setting six areas of a dynamic event ? ( the game takes place in two districts ) LO you all right with logical thinking ? 

I think the logic behind that is if ppl join and servers fill

Lately ive been hearing and seeing alot of game crashes for players involved in the event. Its happened to me afew times as well and is yet another bug in this event. Im sorry LO but this event ranks as the worst one in APB's history. Thats how bad it is.

21 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Lately ive been hearing and seeing alot of game crashes for players involved in the event. Its happened to me afew times as well and is yet another bug in this event. Im sorry LO but this event ranks as the worst one in APB's history. Thats how bad it is.

3 words...

team

kill

event