Sign in to follow this  
Lign

The event is so broken

Small radius, I have to come to 10m to be allowed killing, 200m spawn, 40-60fps, so random.

Edited by Lign

The event is pure aids... you have a few games then its over for the day.. 

• Like 1

Put it in asylum ffs, or make the radius 300-400m at least, or make two points at the same time in one district

What's funny is that I see people in gray names right next to me fighting others with gray names too. Then I move closer and get instantly killed by everyone around me. 10/10 QA team LO

• Like 1

Didn't even know this was on, where, when or how it worked. Did I miss the memo?

Hi all,

We are reading all the feedback. Hopefully we'll have a chance to make some changes to help.

I recognize we're riding a thin line between attempting to give the players new content and focusing on the UE3.5 integration.

Thanks,
Matt

• Like 5

4 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

We are reading all the feedback. Hopefully we'll have a chance to make some changes to help.

I recognize we're riding a thin line between attempting to give the players new content and focusing on the UE3.5 integration.

Thanks,
Matt

Just increase the radius, it’s not a big deal

8 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

Thanks,
Matt

This is supose to be new content?I told is just new way to test weapons for the weapon balance thing.Jeez dont do this again..after the well maded halloween u guys drop that sht

8 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

Thanks,
Matt

Please consider using the beacon christmas gungame with fewer players than the financial one, and host it all-day so people can actually enjoy them.

Regarding the skin, you could keep the 3 special rounds at a given time.

• Like 1

Just give the skin to every character that participates in the event tbh. It's already enough that people take their time to join during that 1 exact hour to play it, the fact that it's such a clusterfu*k doesn't help. Give it to everyone who partakes and make it an exclusive, never put it in any event again. Done.

Sign in to follow this