Me Loco

Why can't i buy anything from the marketplace?

Really i have money and i can't buy anything....could it be because of the trade lock?

I saw this thread (https://forums.gamersfirst.com/topic/6702-trade-lock/), my windows 10 also updated and in the chat i get the messege i wont be able to trade anything for the next 46h...

Well, if it says you're trade locked for the next 46 hours, that's pretty obvious then 

Well there is a difference between trading between 2 players or buying something from the marketplace and not it's not obvious, because i get trade locked message at random times in the chat. But if i go to the marketplace i can't even press the buy button

7 minutes ago, Me Loco said:

Well there is a difference between trading between 2 players or buying something from the marketplace and not it's not obvious, because i get trade locked message at random times in the chat. But if i go to the marketplace i can't even press the buy button

It would appear that trade lock prohibits both player trading and marketplace transactions.

I believe that this is intended behavior.

Please submit a ticket to support if you are still experiencing issues after the trade lock has expired.

1 hour ago, Flight said:

It would appear that trade lock prohibits both player trading and marketplace transactions.

I believe that this is intended behavior.

Please submit a ticket to support if you are still experiencing issues after the trade lock has expired.

If that's the case you should really look into this this matter. Windows update shouldn't activate trade lock . Apb is complicated enough already without this...thing  -_-

Edited by Me Loco
  • Like 3

Just now, Me Loco said:

If that's the case you should really look into this this matter. Windows update shouldn't activate trade lock . Apb is complicated enough already without this...thing  -_-

This is from a thread about the same sort of issue when the Windows 1809 Feature update was first launched (and possibly deleting users files 😛 )

On 10/5/2018 at 1:08 AM, Lixil said:

We are aware of the issue and our dev team is looking into it. We will make sure to inform you guys once this is fixed.

They're also supposedly working on getting a 2FA system in-place so you can take off that lock on your own account. soon™ on that one 

• Thanks 1