Not to sound critical but this list is all over the place, goes from simple bug fixes like car spawners to more health that would be an entire game changer.

Tbh, I don't want major changes; just bug fixes and lil quality of life things, such as a larger friends and ignore list by default.

Edited by Archon

4 minutes ago, Archon said:

Not to sound critical but this list is all over the place, goes from simple bug fixes like car spawners to more health that would be an entire game changer.

Tbh, I don't want major changes; just bug fixes and lil quality of life things, such as a larger friends and ignore list by default.

No, you're fine, this list is all over the place and not listed in any sort of priority order. I was banging most of these out while streaming the other day and have added a handful since then. I feel like all of these are QoL improvements, some easier to complete than others of course but I wanted to list them all the same.

22 hours ago, Triksterism said:

• Ability to join a queue for full districts - yea
  • Ability to see secondary weapons / grenades on score screen, possibly without revealing mods - not a huge deal
  • Account-wide storage (Sending legendaries or mods to other characters on the same account is tedious as hell) - cool
  • Add a delay/invulnerability when switching to a stage that involves takeouts - lol
  • Better friends list akin to modern games (friend request, account-wide adding, etc...) - wouldnt mind seeing a gamersfirst client
  • Better weapon sorting (Would love things to be alphabetical right now, but im sure the whole interface could use a revamp) - yea cool
  • Bring back the tutorial district (or something similar) - lol but i get it
  • Bring the district caps back up to 100 (50 and 50) -- Possibly higher OR implement some sort of cross-district matchmaking (sort of how WoW's phasing system works) - yea
  • Different color 'tie' score screen (Green is currently shown for a win and a tie) - dope i guess
  • Eliminate client-side hit markets / blood splatters and other things that can mislead players - god please just give clientsided hit detection with serverside checks
  • Ensure weapon reticles and such reflect a true accuracy - yea
  • Fix objectives (vehicles) in vehicle delivery missions from exploding in certain areas when you enter their vicinity - dunno
  • Fix certain fence walls being unable to be shot through - yea
  • Fix certain map geometry to prevent seeing/shooting through - not a huge deal, awards veterans
  • Fix LOD on map geometry (certain walls, etc... disappear at strange ranges) - not a huge deal again
  • Fix progress on a point carrying over to another mission - lmfao ancient not sure if this even happens anymore
  • Fix that one vehicle spawn in Waterfront that spawns vehicles facing the wall - na we need this
  • Fix the game volume / VOIP -- Currently you need to turn your in-game volume to max and then turn APB down in windows in order to have both sound and the ability to hear others decently on VOIP. - coo
  • Fix vehicle spawn areas so that, no matter the size, two vehicles can always spawn side by side - yea i guess
  • Gas Can 4 :classic_biggrin: - stretch can best can
  • High res setting for primitives - cool
  • Item jump/drop 'trick' -- This was fixed for heavy items years ago but not for medium items - lets just remove anything that rewards faster output for extra apm right haha who needs skill
  • Loose ping restrictions -- Boot players out of the district if their ping exceeds 300 for x minutes maybe - i guess
  • Make players have more HP or make guns do less damage/higher ttk - LOL
  • Make players sprint by default (same as the auto-sprint config edit) or give us a reason to need to 'jog' - for and against this
  • Minimize 'cheap' hold areas and other supreme choke zones - how
  • Moar tickrate please - lol
  • More control over our settings in-game to remove the need for tools like Advanced APB launcher, shader edits, etc... - being done
  • More meaningful gun statistics (in-game) instead of the obscure bars we have now - yea
  • News / updates 'panel' on the login / character select screen to keep non-forum goers in the loop - yea
  • Only allowed to do ammo/weapon stuff at proper locations (ammo box or vending machine) - no
  • Overall fixes that make the game more consistent in its feel vs "Am I going to have bad hit reg this mission?" - yea
  • Permissions system: Allow us to set permissions on our creations be they clothing or otherwise so other people can modify what they buy or obtain from other players - would b cool to c
  • Possibly dampen the sounds of people outside of your current mission slightly - na pay attention
  • Remove the various district specific compat files from the official game. There is no need and it causes problems. - lol god
  • Return our precious bullet tracer effect - would be cool but that shit was annoying
  • Revisit the threat system - please
  • Revamp the 'out of bounds' system by allowing non-mission players to reach weird spots if they want to (building roofs for instance) but force a respawn on them if they are in such a spot when a mission starts - god
  • Revisit equip times on certain weapons (I'm looking at you Silver Nano) - lol?
  • Save slots for loadouts (this might make some weapon switching unfairly quick? idk!) - sure
  • Two equipment slots are still locked - haha r295 summer 2014

theres my well voiced opinion

On 5/31/2018 at 11:28 AM, Triksterism said:
  • Fix that one vehicle spawn in Waterfront that spawns vehicles facing the wall

We all know what really needs to be fixed..

I want to be able to make my symbols larger or smaller with them optimizing to the new size and not turning into a pixel, blurry mess on my car lol..

Also, crim-only weapons.

Are people blatantly ignoring the Phonebooth problem? This Problem has claimed so many lives and it is still terrorizing the streets.

3 hours ago, ninetenduh said:

Are people blatantly ignoring the Phonebooth problem? This Problem has claimed so many lives and it is still terrorizing the streets.

>_>

On 5/30/2018 at 9:42 PM, Rumple said:

We need some non-segregated districts. It's more important when pop is low, but also for friends of different threat levels to play together.

They just need to retouch the current Threatless Districts, and make it so a 4v1 stops happening, constantly.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Nymphi-DoubleDee said:

They just need to retouch the current Threatless Districts, and make it so a 4v1 stops happening, constantly.

Fair enough, that would suffice too. Whatever is the path with least resistance I say.

On 5/30/2018 at 10:09 PM, TheOppositePolarBear said:

idk why you want a higher ttk, but as stated beafore, it is controversial(and im in the other side of the spectrum - mantain or lower). higher ttk means its a lot harder to fight multiple enemies as one man. those multiple enemies already have a big advantage in numbers, they dont also need a tank (for more on the subject: check the division... cof... cof... ).

another controversial thing: only allowed to do ammo/weapon stuff at proper locations(this one... im not sure where im at).

I sit on the boat that would allow you to resupply only at ammo vending machines, or supply points, however changing your loadout should still be able to be done anywhere. (you can change your loadout at a contact, but if you leave the vicinity, you can't keep getting the ammo for the new loadout)

sure, getting ammo from a car spawner doesnt make much sense (a car spawner doesnt make much sense eather) but its one of those "quality of life" thing, you know?.

in 2.5K hours of APB, i dont really think i ever thought "oh man, if they werent getting ammo from the car spawners we would have totally won that mission!"

but that might happend. once again, not sure if its really necesary, but controversial might be.

let me add to your list

• fix spawn points (players spawning behind other players that just spawned)

The entire spawn system has flaws, like giving you only 2 real choices to spawn, and only on one side of the objective. Spawns should allow for any entry, and tactical point to defend/attack. Spawns imo should be on all sides of an obj.

• (controversial) fix spawn points for snipers (sniper players having the enemy in sight and in range literally as soon as they spawn)

Same as response above

• fix door frames (nades can go through doors)

On some occasions, yes they can, I've yet to throw a grenade through a closed door, however, the damage still goes through them. I'd support this.

i also have some personal suggestions but i dont think people will like them / they tend to be kind of unpopular:

• give us another way to open doors, so we dont need to choose between sacrificing ourselves to the enemy fire or exploit the game... i mean "doing a really skill-based move"

hey, new type of grenade, a breach charge, that opens doors. (can also be used like a normal explosive, can have either a timer, or a remote detonator.

• eliminate missions with something to do with cars (really, it gets ridiculus when the mission beacomes a soccer game of pioneers and spacios using the objective car as the ball, or when the whole mission is "did the attackers got to the objective first? no? use an AV/vulcano to blow up the objective and race to the next location").

Get rid of the mission where you have to cap and hold that stupid armored truck.

• allow players to hurt players inside cars (give us a chance to not die to the guy with kevlar 3, OCA, and a rushing vegas, when the objective is in the middle of the street)

I disagree, the car still takes damage, and once the person gets out, they're vulnerable for enough time to kill them. Vehicles are one of the core components of the game, and the ability to enter a vehicle for cover, allows for you to get away with your life, or not, if the enemy can destroy your car. They are a vital part of cover, with a good pro, and a significant con.

More than one attachment in emails. Took me ages to send an outfit to an alt today.

Account wide locker big enough to take all that stuff in my mailbox.

Ability to move things up and down in my locker. Alphabetical is a start but with the guns I'd still get lost. At least I can add numbers to my creations.

Btw if anyone wants to know how to arrange their clothing locker do feel free to ask. I won't go into it here to keep it on topic and I'll assume you know he trick already.

Edited by WitchQueen
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, Sergsininia said:

grenades can be thrown thru door frames with probably a 99% success rate, its just a matter of throwing them in the right place

2 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

grenades can be thrown thru door frames with probably a 99% success rate, its just a matter of throwing them in the right place

I'm sure it happens, I just suck at the game. Haha. Yeah, that does sound like it needs a fix 👌

On 6/1/2018 at 1:22 AM, Unclean said:

I want to be able to make my symbols larger or smaller with them optimizing to the new size and not turning into a pixel, blurry mess on my car lol..

Also, crim-only weapons.

So we agree that we should have only enforcers ramming? You know to make free money.

5 hours ago, LuzExtinguido said:

So we agree that we should have only enforcers ramming? You know to make free money.

it's funny that this is the only thing that enforcers bring up against crims getting their own weapons. 

Enforcers get something to bring into the game as a whole new way to play that trolls, gets you double the points, creates traps for crims, and forces them to be out of the mission longer. You also are able to witness any criminal with more than 2500 and able to take anything they worked for. 

But you're right, we do have ramraiding which gets us money at a fraction of the speed just playing the game would. It's too bad we can't get double the points to get double the money from missions as well.

To make it simple, yes, I do believe that enforcers should have have a "minigame" to be able to make money outside of missions and crims should have a way to steal it as well as having their own weapons. 

There are too many threads not to link here to see where this silly argument always ends. It ends with "as long as enforcers get something, it's fine" and that's fine with most people

15 minutes ago, Unclean said:

it's funny that this is the only thing that enforcers bring up against crims getting their own weapons. 

Enforcers get something to bring into the game as a whole new way to play that trolls, gets you double the points, creates traps for crims, and forces them to be out of the mission longer. You also are able to witness any criminal with more than 2500 and able to take anything they worked for. 

But you're right, we do have ramraiding which gets us money at a fraction of the speed just playing the game would. It's too bad we can't get double the points to get double the money from missions as well.

To make it simple, yes, I do believe that enforcers should have have a "minigame" to be able to make money outside of missions and crims should have a way to steal it as well as having their own weapons. 

There are too many threads not to link here to see where this silly argument always ends. It ends with "as long as enforcers get something, it's fine" and that's fine with most people

Ramraiding only exists as it does because the game has no population. That is, if you are ram raiding in an empty district, you are not ram raiding as was intended by the makers of APB. 

Also, speaking from experience, you can easily make $100,000 every 40 minutes or so ram raiding. Ive never made that much doing missions. 

Edited by CookiePuss

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

Ramraiding only exists as it does because the game has no population. That is, of you are ram raiding in am empty district, you are not ram raiding as was intended by the makers of APB. 

Also, speaking from experience, you can easily make $100,000 every 40 minutes or so ram raiding. Ive never made that much doing missions. 

I've never made decent money ramraiding lol, it's not worth it to even do compared to just playing the game or going to fightclub imo.. It's really not about money or points though for me

The main thing is that enforcers get a whole new way to play the actual game on top of being able to witness. I'm not about making crims better than enforcers, but more like giving both equal options. 

Enforcers should have a hacking minigame or something where crim could "log in" to another console and it starts a mission with a usb or something and crims can get a couple crim-only lethal weapons (that aren't op, but equal to that of the way LTL weapons work) that they can only unlock by using them more like you would unlock more LTL. 

44 minutes ago, Unclean said:

I've never made decent money ramraiding lol, it's not worth it to even do compared to just playing the game or going to fightclub imo.. It's really not about money or points though for me

The main thing is that enforcers get a whole new way to play the actual game on top of being able to witness. I'm not about making crims better than enforcers, but more like giving both equal options. 

Enforcers should have a hacking minigame or something where crim could "log in" to another console and it starts a mission with a usb or something and crims can get a couple crim-only lethal weapons (that aren't op, but equal to that of the way LTL weapons work) that they can only unlock by using them more like you would unlock more LTL. 

I remember when i started my crim and needed a mod, i just ram and got it in no time. With my enf had to play like half day.

How is that balanced for you? Why are you trying to hide this fact?

Just now, LuzExtinguido said:

I remember when i started my crim and needed a mod, i just ram and got it in no time. With my enf had to play like half day.

How is that balanced for you? Why are you trying to hide this fact?

You missed the entire point

1 minute ago, Unclean said:

You missed the entire point

About equality? i doubt it. You cry for crim only weapons, enfos should have what is good for crims. Its really that simple.

1 minute ago, LuzExtinguido said:

About equality? i doubt it. You cry for crim only weapons, enfos should have what is good for crims. Its really that simple.

did you even read what you quoted then? lol It is simple, and no one is crying for anything. 

I even put an example of what enforcers could get to make money on the side, but ramraiding isn't even comparable to LTL weapons and arresting

1 minute ago, Unclean said:

did you even read what you quoted then? lol It is simple, and no one is crying for anything. 

I even put an example of what enforcers could get to make money on the side, but ramraiding isn't even comparable to LTL weapons and arresting

If you care so much about it then create an enforcer and use ltl?

Just now, LuzExtinguido said:

If you care so much about it then create an enforcer and use ltl?

There it is lol. There's that terrible excuse.

I think we should just not nerf or buff anymore weapons then. Everyone can switch to using n-tec, HVR, and OCAs.

Because it's easier 🙂

3 minutes ago, Unclean said:

There it is lol. There's that terrible excuse.

I think we should just not nerf or buff anymore weapons then. Everyone can switch to using n-tec, HVR, and OCAs.

Because it's easier 🙂

Or learn to play, thats the most easy solution honestly.

And you can enjoy whatever weapon you use.

Edited by LuzExtinguido

2 minutes ago, LuzExtinguido said:

Or learn to play, thats the most easy solution honestly.

8p36JrL.gif