Sign in to follow this  
Rosseau90

LTL

Modify, update, add new weapons. LTL is such a cool aspect of the game that gets overlooked by almost everyone, would be nice for this thing to make a comeback.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, (Xbox)DahSurvivor1243 said:

I’d thought it be fun to have a paintball gun as a LTL weapon

Rubber bullets would be more realistic, make them do more soft dmg and less stun dmg than ltl. 

16 hours ago, (Xbox)DahSurvivor1243 said:

I’d thought it be fun to have a paintball gun as a LTL weapon

Recently I was playing SWAT 4.

You mentioned about a paintball gun and this popped up in my head:

Paintball gun with OC-Balls

latest?cb=20170321154417

Edited by OttomanCat

4 hours ago, TheFreelancer said:

Rubber bullets would be more realistic, make them do more soft dmg and less stun dmg than ltl. 

Rubber bullets are more realistic than a paintball gun? Criminals in this game can’t have fun with LTLs then I guess

6 hours ago, (Xbox)DahSurvivor1243 said:

Rubber bullets are more realistic than a paintball gun? Criminals in this game can’t have fun with LTLs then I guess

You really want to see criminals arresting enforcers? What will they do send them to jail?

5 hours ago, TheFreelancer said:

You really want to see criminals arresting enforcers? What will they do send them to jail?

You talk like kidnapping doesn't exist...

I was really hoping someone would say this. I’d like to see

1. Respawn times go down to 5 seconds after the deathcam

2. Give Crims the ability to stun and “take hostages.

3. Double respawntimes for people who get captured. 

4 minutes ago, EventideOne said:

I was really hoping someone would say this. I’d like to see

1. Respawn times go down to 5 seconds after the deathcam

2. Give Crims the ability to stun and “take hostages.

3. Double respawntimes for people who get captured. 

Wouldn't this remove the flavour being an Enforcer has though? The idea in LTL is to add a bit of spice to the Enforcer playstyle, I know the original idea is a bit dead now but allowing the crims to do exactly the same enforcer spice (arresting people) which is underused anyway would just further make the game about two bland sides who are essentially the same, I feel there needs to be more difference between Enforcers and Criminals even if minor to make playing either side actually different, As of right now the only thing I have that makes my enforcer different is that it is harder to make money but I have flashy lights and orange weapons.

• Like 1

I was a hardcore LTL player before I maxed the role out to be honest. I originally joined enforcers because I really liked the idea behind it, later realizing I'm pretty much just a criminal with a badge, and that arresting solo sucks.

LTL is a huge challenge. Mainly because it does nothing to vehicles, is tough without the whole team doing it, and requires a different play style.

I get it though. I hate when I get arrested playing on my criminal, but I mean that's part of being a criminal. Some of them do get cuffed. And yeah, having to wait a lot longer spawn in sucks.

I can only recommend that you play the game with your team by your side so when the LTL's show up, there's a better chance you'll all survive.

Also what does kidnapping enforcers solve? Heck if there was a mechanic to grab a civilian by the neck and use em as a meat shield, that would be more interesting. How they would implement that, I do not know. And even then civilian NPC's killed by enforcers barely lower prestige. They'd have to make a special case for when you grab one. That could get hectic.

I mean if we talk about balance, how about the fact that its harder for us to get cash because we have to depend on criminals stealing valuables and cars and having to deliver those goods to our contacts. I mean criminals can go in an empty server and just hoard items for money, and make a ton. Why can't enforcers do that?

Yeah I know it's not combat, but it still sucks. It's hard for enforcers to make money.

• Like 1