Sign in to follow this  
saudauish

I submitted a ticket ~40 days ago..

Wait 6 months and you're halfway there.

While LO support is actually helpful unlike G1 and Puck the wait times are completely unreasonable.

It took me 4 months to get a response. I accidentally deleted my Old Glory while cleaning out 60? Pages of 3 day guns. LO support does work. Some people told me to re-send my ticket and that it was lost, but I didn't resend it (Because I stopped caring after a month of silence) but in the end it was not lost. It was eventually answered properly and professionally and now my Old Glory is back. Patience is key I guess. Is it a good response time, no lmao. But it works I guess

I am sorry about the wait, the following post by Matt may offer some insight (and hopefully some relief).

Essentially: The team recognizes that the wait time is unacceptably high, but they are working on solving the issue.

One of those solutions are internal tools which allows them to able to handle certain types of tickets quicker.

Hopefully this should speed up the process, and see to tickets being responded to much quicker in the future.

Once again I am sorry for the wait time.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this