Sign in to follow this  
MrKindlyCat

Congratulation all...

LO already gave freedom to unfair players... One has active on his account from 25 may 2018... Congratulation!

FairFight wasn't working properly and it had many false bans 

And i really don't mind a sec chance for cheaters as long as BattleEye will probably hunt them in like notime if they fuckup again

• Like 2

This was made clear that all 'cheaters' would be unbanned either given a second chance or were initially banned for illegitimate claims of cheating. What you fail to realize is that G1 administration banned a lot of people for reasons they would not divulge, but instead just listed them as hackers when they really never did. Fairfight was never automated to detect any file manipulation, it was simply the Admins abusing their power with a scapegoat to do so freely.

38 minutes ago, MrKindlyCat said:

LO already gave freedom to unfair players... One banned has active on his account from 25 may 2018... Congratulation!

You have jumped the gun once again my friend.

Did you not read the memo.

You may want to reserve  these types of questions/comments AFTER the next patch.

The next patch will have an integrated Battleye solution.

How you say..... "Premature Hackusation"........

53 minutes ago, Eerie said:

This was made clear that all 'cheaters' would be unbanned either given a second chance or were initially banned for illegitimate claims of cheating. What you fail to realize is that G1 administration banned a lot of people for reasons they would not divulge, but instead just listed them as hackers when they really never did. Fairfight was never automated to detect any file manipulation, it was simply the Admins abusing their power with a scapegoat to do so freely.

I understand if cheater was banned on the next day after he first time started to use hacks this people I could forgive... but when he used months the cheats and laughed and insulted at other for months... 

41 minutes ago, Westford said:

You have jumped the gun once again my friend.

Did you not read the memo.

You may want to reserve  these types of questions/comments AFTER the next patch.

The next patch will have an integrated Battleye solution.

How you say..... "Premature Hackusation"........

LO said they will be unbanned after integration the BattleEye... but how you see... players had freedom from 25 may

Edited by MrKindlyCat

As mentioned, this is to give everyone a second chance as the game itself is getting a new beginning. These people that have been banned for cheating will not be unbanned until Battle eye is implemented, or so LO has said. Again, all bans in the past have no merit, they could be a false ban.

1 minute ago, MrKindlyCat said:

I understand if cheater was banned on the next day after he first time started to use hacks this people I could forgive... but when he used months the cheats and laughed and insulted at other for months... 

Cool your jets Mon Capitaine......

We have ALL felt the same level of frustration.

But we are all being patient,  as changes are in effect.

Set an example for others.... or not.

37 minutes ago, Eerie said:

As mentioned, this is to give everyone a second chance as the game itself is getting a new beginning. These people that have been banned for cheating will not be unbanned until Battle eye is implemented, or so LO has said. Again, all bans in the past have no merit, they could be a false ban.

we had bad experience with cheaters... not LO... and we have to give the second chance... not LO... LO said after BattleEye they will be unbanned but you probably did not understand... LO unbanned them already that why I opened this topic... did you see in game BattleEye or path with it? I dont see but I see unbanned people

1 hour ago, Nijavid said:

FairFight wasn't working properly and it had many false bans 

And i really don't mind a sec chance for cheaters as long as BattleEye will probably hunt them in like notime if they fuckup again

dont say it to me... I heard this for 7 years after every ban

You're committing selective reading. A lot of those people 'banned for cheating' weren't actually cheating, they were just said to be by the admin team because G1 admins were incredibly corrupt. You really are jumping the gun with these forum posts.

I've been in the game since RTWs closed beta, I've been through literally all the ups and downs of APB so I get the frustration, but you are seriously overreacting, especially knowing that Battle eye is confirmed to be coming soon.

Edited by Eerie

1 minute ago, MrKindlyCat said:

dont say it to me... I heard this for 7 years after every ban

I Just said it

30 minutes ago, Nijavid said:

I Just said it

Blast you....

He told you not to say it.

People need to chill. 

Enough with posting your grievances and years of frustration.

I'm in the same boat goddammit. .. as many of us are.

Relax....breathe, and wait. 

Just now, Westford said:

People need to chill. 

Enough with posting your grievances and years of frustration.

I'm in the same boat goddammit. .. as many of us are.

Relax....breathe, and wait. 

Exactly. Players are expecting everything to all be fixed at once, but the truth is that a new anti-cheat and fixes all take time. Little Orbit has just recently completed the take over of G1, to demand changes right his moment is ludicrous and unreasonable. Good things take time, and rushing Little Orbit won't do anyone any good. Wait for LO to get situated, wait for the new anti-cheat. This is a new company that has already showed significant improvement over G1, so lets afford them the time needed to fix what G1 has done.

15 minutes ago, Eerie said:

You're committing selective reading. A lot of those people 'banned for cheating' weren't actually cheating, they were just said to be by the admin team because G1 admins were incredibly corrupt. You really are jumping the gun with these forum posts.

I've been in the game since RTWs closed beta, I've been through literally all the ups and downs of APB so I get the frustration, but you are seriously overreacting, especially knowing that Battle eye is confirmed to be coming soon.

do you understand the meaning of the word - ALREADY? ALREADY UNBANNED... BEFORE BATTLEEYE? do you see logic? 

Do you understand the statement of - PLAYERS WERE FALSELY BANNED FOR CHEATING WHEN THEY WEREN'T?

14 minutes ago, Eerie said:

Exactly. Players are expecting everything to all be fixed at once, but the truth is that a new anti-cheat and fixes all take time. Little Orbit has just recently completed the take over of G1, to demand changes right his moment is ludicrous and unreasonable. Good things take time, and rushing Little Orbit won't do anyone any good. Wait for LO to get situated, wait for the new anti-cheat. This is a new company that has already showed significant improvement over G1, so lets afford them the time needed to fix what G1 has done.

Agreed..

13 minutes ago, MrKindlyCat said:

do you understand the meaning of the word - ALREADY? ALREADY UNBANNED... BEFORE BATTLEEYE? do you see logic? 

Relax....breathe, and wait

Namaste...... breathe....in & out.......in & out....

• Like 1

Topic has been closed. I ask kindly not to open this topic again. GamersFirst forum as a whole doesn't allow talk about bans, same follows for APB.

I will move this topic now to the APB forums.

• Like 1