Remember when previous exclusive items remained exclusive? I member.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit
  • Like 4

Yeah. . . well. . .

. . . yeah, I have nothing to say, it's just depressing and stupid. LO barely made a functional skin for the last event, so I guess they're not going to make one for this.

• Like 2

oh my god shut up about exclusivity

everything will be exclusive when you're the last active player on the servers

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, BXNNXD said:

That is my goal.

Exclusive items are healthy for a game.  Brings a player back to enjoy the items he owns, helps others set goals for future items that may end up being exclusive and rare.

Just sucks when have-nots feel they're entitled to everything even when they weren't present for an items debut or didn't put the work in to earn it.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

That really has to be the dumbest meme argument, just stop please.

I don't like exclusive items being added to a game, but if something's exclusive it should be exclusive.

Think of it like a relationship: if you've got a partner who's supposed to stay loyal to only you, it's bad if they fuck everyone in town, but if it's an open relationship it's okay. Exclusive items are that monogamous relationship.

3 minutes ago, Kewlin said:

That really has to be the dumbest meme argument, just stop please.

I don't like exclusive items being added to a game, but if something's exclusive it should be exclusive.

Think of it like a relationship: if you've got a partner who's supposed to stay loyal to only you, it's bad if they fuck everyone in town, but if it's an open relationship it's okay. Exclusive items are that monogamous relationship.

in this case the partner has already been cheating on you, whats a few more gonna do

i hate analogies 

Just now, BXNNXD said:

in this case the partner has already been cheating on you, whats a few more gonna do

i hate analogies 

Fuck, and I thought that analogy was perfect. Some day I'll be the Chad of analogies.

At least my Asylum skin is pure and faithful to me still, even if it'll be whored out one day.

3 minutes ago, Kewlin said:

Fuck, and I thought that analogy was perfect. Some day I'll be the Chad of analogies.

At least my Asylum skin is pure and faithful to me still, even if it'll be whored out one day.

Don't listen to him. He just doesn't understand the analogy properly because his father was never faithful to any monogamous relationship.

• Like 1

hey i was the only one that had the customisable egg head , it was sick !  but now at least i got many egghead friends !

oh wait , no i don't , still nobody wants to wear it .

pepe-transparent-praying-1.png

Edited by Ketog

3 minutes ago, Ketog said:

~snip~

I'm confused, was this like a certain someone being the only one with a 1-slot CSG?

So the analogy is exclusive dating/items versus nice lady dating/items?

14 minutes ago, AsgerLund said:

So the analogy is exclusive dating/items versus nice lady dating/items?

No no no, it's not that simple. Exclusive items are like a monogamous relationship, and non-exclusive items are like a polyamorous relationship, but exclusive items that become non-exclusive are cheating, so those in specific are floozy-items.

Edited by Kewlin

19 minutes ago, Kewlin said:

No no no, it's not that simple. Exclusive items are like a monogamous relationship, and non-exclusive items are like a polyamorous relationship, but exclusive items that become non-exclusive are cheating, so those in specific are floozy-items.

Okay okay. So the exclusive items turned non-exclusive are now a lock that can be open by any key. And the people with formerly exclusive items are now on all fours, while LO is behind with the master key, handing out roses from a limited bunch?

Edited by AsgerLund

5 minutes ago, AsgerLund said:

Okay okay. So the exclusive items turned non-exclusive are now a lock that can be open by any key. And the people with formerly exclusive items are now on all fours, while LO is behind with the master key, handing out roses from a limited bunch?

Yes, I believe in you.

39 minutes ago, Kewlin said:

Yes, I believe in you.

Ur da bezt school guidance counselor EVER, Mr. Lin!

I see merits on both sides.

It sucks wanting to be a special snowflake when those in charge can just recycle your reward(s) or sell it on ARMAS. Suddenly that title, skin, weapon loses its significance - at least if being the only Forever Alone on the server is what drives you. 

It sucks missing out on special snowflake rewards because they were only available for a certain period after doing certain tasks. Life sometimes sucks and you shouldn't be punished just because you couldn't dedicate x hours into APB back in 2016 - at least if being a collector who wants to Catch them All is what drives you. 

But no matter what happens to these rewards there is one thing they can't take away and that's the sense of Pride and Accomplishment™ we get from earning those rewards. Thanks EA LO.

8 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

This. Lets care about bringing more players back to apb, shall we?

9 hours ago, Kewlin said:

Yeah. . . well. . .

. . . yeah, I have nothing to say, it's just depressing and stupid. LO barely made a functional skin for the last event, so I guess they're not going to make one for this.

oh what happen you are not defending rare items anymore like in the past...

https://forums-old.gamersfirst.com/topic/401571-asylum-skin-should-it-be-brought-back/page-4?hl=%2Basylum+%2Bweapon+%2Bskin#entry4435782

52 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

did you just not read the thread or are you lacking brain cells 

WXfuedi.gif

11 hours ago, Kewlin said:

I'm confused, was this like a certain someone being the only one with a 1-slot CSG?

He knows our secret. You've said too much. We must put you down for the greater good

Edited by Weeb TheEpicGuyV2

6 hours ago, KnifuWaifu said:

I see merits on both sides.

It sucks wanting to be a special snowflake when those in charge can just recycle your reward(s) or sell it on ARMAS. Suddenly that title, skin, weapon loses its significance - at least if being the only Forever Alone on the server is what drives you. 

It sucks missing out on special snowflake rewards because they were only available for a certain period after doing certain tasks. Life sometimes sucks and you shouldn't be punished just because you couldn't dedicate x hours into APB back in 2016 - at least if being a collector who wants to Catch them All is what drives you. 

But no matter what happens to these rewards there is one thing they can't take away and that's the sense of Pride and Accomplishment™ we get from earning those rewards. Thanks EA LO.

Considering the whole point of the butcher skin wild goose chase was to string along players for as long as possible with the weirdest tasks, it kinda annoys me that now everyone gets a free shot at theirs - same as when popular streamers were given one just because

brb lemme just hand everyone a Sluttles scout ye

Edited by Nitronik
  • Like 1