velocifaptor

nazi flag turned backwards on jehrico player not banned

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

Just next time, dont lie.

Yes, otherwise @JudgeAnderson , you will be held accountable.

lol

Edited by Westford

7 hours ago, Westford said:

A player who wears a German uniform {...}

Are you imagine things or the original poster clarified that somewhere and I missed it?

If yes, please quote me that part, if not, then you're off topic.

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Just next time, dont lie.

What lie? Come on cookie where did I lie. Quote it I dare you

Sad attempt at bullying you loser. Let it go there is no spoon.

2 minutes ago, JudgeAnderson said:

Sad attempt at bullying you loser. Let it go there is no spoon.

If I knew how to edit past posts I would remove the word loser.

7 minutes ago, JudgeAnderson said:

On 11/15/2018 at 4:45 PM, JudgeAnderson said:

Friends of mine have parents who where born in concentration camps run by Nazi's.

So you have multiple friends whose parents were born at least 73 years ago in various (or were they all in the same?) concentration camp(s)?

Honestly man just let it go, you lied to try to bolster your point. It happens. Please just move on, this is getting weird.

Edited by CookiePuss

Why the hell is this dumbass discussion a new topic on the forums like every week? 😂

4 minutes ago, ky4 said:

Why the hell is this dumbass discussion a new topic on the forums like every week? 😂

cuz being a sjw is in fashion

1 minute ago, JudgeAnderson said:

[mention]

what are you even doing lmao

forum join date =/= account creation date

59 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

what are you even doing lmao

forum join date =/= account creation date

Yeah I dont even know any more lol

2 hours ago, Saxtus said:

Are you imagine things or the original poster clarified that somewhere and I missed it?

If yes, please quote me that part, if not, then you're off topic.

Ahhh, the proverbial "Video or it did not happen" scenario.

The OP provided no information , concerning the alleged inflammatory symbol...

No Sir...   I was NOT introducing a possible scenario.... and no, I do not believe as of yet, in the history

of APB, that ANYONE, would have even thought of wearing a German uniform with a Swastika.

God strike me dead with lightning ....

GettyImages-819817820.jpg

WTF ??

Edited by Westford

2 hours ago, ky4 said:

Many of us are waiting patiently for Tickets to close,

This is our patient demeanor.

For the lutz..

Jesus is judgemental Anderson still at it? Can't believe an oppositly made swastika is getting this much attention. Haha

2 hours ago, wibsey said:

Jesus is judgemental Anderson still at it? Can't believe an oppositly made swastika is getting this much attention. Haha

You didnt read a thing did you now lol

9 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

So you have multiple friends whose parents were born at least 73 years ago in various (or were they all in the same?) concentration camp(s)?

Honestly man just let it go, you lied to try to bolster your point. It happens. Please just move on, this is getting weird.

Yes I do. Just because you life is dull as custard doent mean others lives are to. This shit happens to real people. I think you need to let it go mate youre the one making it weird. It doesnt 'bolster' my point either. I just put it in because its just part of life. Dont believe it? I dont care mate because you are here to nit pick, not discuss a topic or counter any real arguments.

1 hour ago, JudgeAnderson said:

You didnt read a thing did you now lol

Well after you calling me a neonazi, do you really expect me to read your tears? 

And as the topic started out about the swastika it's a fair point of me to say, unless you admit the thread has ran it's course..

Are you hexerin by any chance? You're very familiar..

Edited by wibseyV2
Typo

10 hours ago, JudgeAnderson said:

Yikes, u mad bro?

I think @CookyPuss has a join date of 2015, but that forum account got banned. And I think I first installed the game in 2014. 4 years, 11 characters and 5,000 in game hours later... here we are.

Sorry for calling you out on your bullshoot, I didnt think it would upset you this much homie.  

3 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Yikes, u mad bro?

I think @CookyPuss has a join date of 2015, but that forum account got banned. And I think I first installed the game in 2014. 4 years, 11 characters and 5,000 in game hours later... here we are.

Sorry for calling you out on your bullshoot, I didnt think it would upset you this much homie.  

The fact he felt the need to call you out on a forum join date is great banter. Give the guy some milk.

8 hours ago, wibsey said:

Well after you calling me a neonazi, do you really expect me to read your tears? 

And as the topic started out about the swastika it's a fair point of me to say, unless you admit the thread has ran it's course..

Are you hexerin by any chance? You're very familiar..

Sounds like the only tears are yours there my friend dont be such a snow flake lol

8 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Yikes, u mad bro?

Lol that all you got now? Im disappointed.

Anyway I think my point stands, as all the responses have just been lowered to pointless bickering, bruised ego responses or attempting to distract/muddy the conversation, so yes run its course.

The arguments that still stand are:

1. Inverted Nazi symbols are a symbol peace so no ban

2. Nazi symbols are against the terms of service and action will be taken if you screen shot and report a ticket to g1 support (In which I whole heartedly encourage)

3. Little Orbit would not like to be seen supporting symbols that represent the mass killings of people because of race

I think that makes it the end 🤣

On 11/15/2018 at 4:45 PM, JudgeAnderson said:

Nazi symbols remind people of a recent past that was very dark. Friends of mine have parents who where born in concentration camps run by Nazi's. They killed hundreds of 1000's of people due to race in cruel terrible unusual ways that you in you privilaged life could not even comprehend. If you picked up a book and about it you would understand that this is not a case of people being snow flakes. Its reminding people about the sadest time in human history.

It makes me sick and angry anytime I see Nazi symbols and I feel sorry for the ignorant person presenting the symbol as it show they really have no idea what they doing due to a lack of basic education.

I screen shot everyone i see and put in a ticket and I never see the same one twice because gaming companies agree.

OY VEY, remember the 6 gorillion goy!

Edited by Flylow

On 11/14/2018 at 8:05 PM, velocifaptor said:

are offensive images agains TOS or not and why was this player allowed back on in district with this hate group image driving around trolling about it?

Context?  Is the player dressed as a Nazi spouting Nazi rhetoric?

Because the swastika is an Eastern religious symbol.