velocifaptor

nazi flag turned backwards on jehrico player not banned

12 minutes ago, wibsey said:

If you get easily offended in a videogame of a symbol, then said game isn't for you.

So you support racist neonazi philosophy? Wow.

8 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

debatable 

they take action because theres legal consequences if they dont, just like every other business ever

Yeah it has nothing to do with a company wanting no association with historical evil tyrants lol

• Like 1

Cud someone take the nut-z symbol and rather than have the outer dash as "-" have it at a 45 degree angle. Wonder how that will look. 

17 minutes ago, JudgeAnderson said:

So you support racist neonazi philosophy? Wow.

Because not being triggered about a symbol in a videogame means I support Nazis lmao

This game really isn't for you.

7 minutes ago, wibsey said:

Because not being triggered about a symbol in a videogame means I support Nazis lmao

This game really isn't for you.

No you think its ok so you support it right?

Big difference between triggered and making a point too lol

2 minutes ago, JudgeAnderson said:

No you think its ok so you support it right?

I don't think it's ok, I just don't make a big deal out if it. It's the internet...

Edited by wibseyV2
Typo

Well why def3nd it if you dont support it? You dont feel you can express what you really feel?

If you dont think you can express yourself 'this game really isnt for you'

I suggest focus on your top 2 pet hates and report the fuck out of them when the servers are down. Tbats what I do. Plenty of time to cut the fat from this game. For every troll we get rid of another 2 new players will stay.

2 minutes ago, JudgeAnderson said:

Well why def3nd it if you dont support it? You dont feel you can express what you really feel?

Please quote me on where I truly defended it. If you really can't Tell the difference between not caring as much of what happens on a online game to real life then you need to get out more. 

I'm sure you have other things to peek your attention than a opposite swastika.

I did. Your too scared to defend what you believe in, that is weak. And if you havent caught up we are now discussing swastika's and have already said that inverted is not the issue. What happens on online games is part of real life, if you dont care dont post.

4 minutes ago, wibsey said:

Please quote me on where I truly defended it. If you really can't Tell the difference between not caring as much of what happens on a online game to real life then you need to get out more. 

3 minutes ago, JudgeAnderson said:

What happens on online games is part of real life.

This is where I stop taking you seriously.

16 minutes ago, wibsey said:

This is where I stop taking you seriously.

Because you cant counter my argument?

What I meant is that online behaviour can affect behaviour in real life. Attitudes in a simulated world can inlfuence real life. If your too lazy to use your brain to think then dont bother please. Your just trying to muddy the argument because you cant counter and lowering yourself to baseless insults lol typical.

and you dont care so why do i need you to take me seriously.

Symbols are against terms of service, i bieve this is because companies dont want to appear to a agree with groups that commit genocide,

people are still personally affected by this so they will be offended and this doest make them snow flakes

You wouldnt understand why they would be offended because of your priverlaged position

Read a book about it, pay attention in history class.

I will screen shot them and do all i can to get the symbols removed any time i see them

And there is room for people who care in this game because some one has to counter the pathetic apethy of the desensitised player base.

I will wait for you to counter my argument.

3 minutes ago, JudgeAnderson said:

You wouldnt understand why they would be offended because of your priverlaged position

Did you just assume their privilege?

1 minute ago, MOAB said:

Have a think there sunshine lol its no assumption

Cant counter my argument either lol

4 minutes ago, MOAB said:

Ok i will spell it out for you...

I assume that thier family has the privilage to have not had any members murdered by Nazis.

I do this because If he/she did they would not even consider defending his argument.

13 minutes ago, JudgeAnderson said:

I do this because If he/she did they would not even consider defending his argument. 

You really shouldn't assume so much.

How about you guys fix your weak mentality after you reported it?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MOAB said:

You really shouldn't assume so much.

Why nkt? I think its more logic than assumption now i think about it. Thanks for the comment.

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Your friends' parents are in their 70's?

How old are you?

Also they killed millions, not hundreds of thousands. So don't just pick up any book, pick up a good book. 

😛

999.999 is hundreds of thousands. Not far off the mark lol.....

7 minutes ago, Halelulia said:

How about you guys fix your weak mentality after you reported it?

Cant counter? Just a chimp throwing stones lol

49 minutes ago, JudgeAnderson said:

1.3 million is the official count I believe so Million not Millions 🤣

You are really bad at history my friend. 

The Holocaust, also referred to as the Shoah, was a genocide during World War II in which Nazi Germany, aided by its collaborators, systematically murdered some six million European Jews,[c] around two-thirds of the Jewish population of Europe,[d] between 1941 and 1945.[7] Jews were targeted for extermination as part of a larger event involving the persecution and murder of other groups, including in particular the Roma and "incurably sick",[8] as well as ethnic Poles and other Slavs, Soviet citizens, Soviet prisoners of war, political opponents, gay men and Jehovah's Witnesses, resulting in up to 17 million deaths overall.[e]

Also, you never answered about your age.

Bottom line, check your facts before you run your mouth, and never make up lies about "friends' parents being born in concentration camps" because not only is the lie easy to spot, it does nothing to bolster your argument.

Edited by CookiePuss

2 hours ago, JudgeAnderson said:

I suggest focus on your top 2 pet hates and report the f*** out of them when the servers are down. Tbats what I do. Plenty of time to cut the fat from this game. For every troll we get rid of another 2 new players will stay. I want to see the evidence supporting this.

Since it seems we're getting on the topic of it: Hate Speech

APB Reloaded does not allow hate speech on their servers, forums, or software.

Problem: Hate-Speech is subjective.

What offends you won't necessarily offend others. I don't get inflammatory, nor up in pitchforks and torches when I see swastikas, hammer and sickles, or anti-christ symbols.

However, my family came from ex-soviet states, and I tend to have fun with communist symbols.

2 hours ago, wibsey said:

Truly defending something is different from ignoring it. Wibsey chooses to ignore others on the internet.

He/She holds a "Sticks and stones my break my bones, but words will never hurt me." mentality pretty close. Is this wrong? No.

I did. Your too scared to defend what you believe in, that is weak. And if you havent caught up we are now discussing swastika's and have already said that inverted is not the issue. What happens on online games is part of real life, if you dont care dont post.

Once again, he/she isn't defending the nazi symbol. Quite contrare, the title of the thread clearly describes the inverted symbol...

Because you cant counter my argument?

What I meant is that online behaviour can affect behaviour in real life. Attitudes in a simulated world can inlfuence real life. If your too lazy to use your brain to think then dont bother please. Your just trying to muddy the argument because you cant counter and lowering yourself to baseless insults lol typical.

Have you played violent video games? Do you have an increased tendency to be violent in real life? Yes? Then you're one of very very few. Scientific studies numerous times have shown that violent video games have little to no affect on real people's real world [violent] actions. In fact, much research has shown the opposite.

1 hour ago, JudgeAnderson said:

and you dont care so why do i need you to take me seriously.

Symbols are against terms of service, i bieve this is because companies dont want to appear to a agree with groups that commit genocide,

people are still personally affected by this so they will be offended and this doest make them snow flakes

Read a book about it, pay attention in history class.

I will screen shot them and do all i can to get the symbols removed any time i see them

And there is room for people who care in this game because some one has to counter the pathetic apethy of the desensitised player base.

I will wait for you to counter my argument.

Actually, it's because in Germany, it is very much illegal to publicly (internet or otherwise) display a swastika.

How is his opinion privileged? or how would he not understand?

Congratulations! Do what you see fit to benefit the betterment of the game.

He didn't but I did...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Although certain symbols are not allowed, such as Swastika symbols, which really is a no brainer,

hate speech, which appears to be a bannable offence, is extremely subjective.

Interestingly enough, there is no legal definition in the US for hate speech.

I think that the UK does have laws against hate speech, not sure how that works.

As far as online games it's obviously up to the discretion of the company to determine the level of 

toxicity that might warrant disciplinary action.

I personally don't know how to define or even recognize hate speech,

and it's not for a lack of trying.

It's just that, what might offend you does necessarily offend me.

I get some pretty colorful whispers, but I am not personally offended where someone else might be.

I still have much to learn.

Edited by Westford
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Westford said:

Although certain symbols are not allowed, such as Swastika symbols, which really is a no brainer,

hate speech, which appears to be a bannable offence, is extremely subjective.

Interestingly enough, there is no legal definition in the US for hate speech.

I think that the UK does have laws against hate speech, not sure how that works.

As far as online games it's obviously up to the discretion of the company to determine the level of 

toxicity that might warrant disciplinary action. Pretty much this. If you think it's hate speech, report. Else, move on.

I personally don't know how to define or even recognize hate speech,

and it's not for a lack of trying.

It's just that, what might offend you does necessarily offend me.

I get some pretty nasty whispers, but I am not personally offended where someone else might be.

I still have much to learn.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

One of my colleagues at uni gave a speech today about reasons why governments should not create laws governing hate speech, as they are subjective, and can't be interpreted accurately, given both examples from the left and the right in the U.S.

6 hours ago, Sergsininia said:

Couldn't have said it better myself.

One of my colleagues at uni gave a speech today about reasons why governments should not create laws governing hate speech, as they are subjective, and can't be interpreted accurately, given both examples from the left and the right in the U.S.

That's the problem,  how do you come up with a legal definition? 

What metric can be used to quantify one's statement other than someone's feelings as a form

of measurement.

Huh ?

Edited by Westford

On 11/15/2018 at 4:26 AM, JudgeAnderson said:

The blah blah is a sign of blah blah Nazis stole it and used it as a blah blah Like an blah blah anti christs.

antichrist antichrist blah blah

shocked-woman-c1950s-debrockeclassicstoc <== APB player.

Edited by AxeTurboAgresor