velocifaptor

nazi flag turned backwards on jehrico player not banned

are offensive images agains TOS or not and why was this player allowed back on in district with this hate group image driving around trolling about it?

this player legit took a 1930 nazi germany flag and turned it backwards nothing was done i have reported player with screen shot of items on market

1 hour ago, velocifaptor said:

are offensive images agains TOS or not and why was this player allowed back on in district with this hate group image driving around trolling about it?

All you can do, is take a snapshot, and Submit a ticket to Support.

Hey, if you can add a bit of composition in the photo, you know, some background in the final shot.

Thanks.

Support is currently dealing with a multitude of tickets.

How they say "Your ticket will be processed in the order that it was received"

Best of luck.

• Like 1

Fun fact: If you let yourself be bothered by every moron you run into, you will have time for nothing else.

Most you ever wanna do is report and move on. Not worth your time.

Oh you could also ask in /d chat if there are any hidden GMs lurking around... cuz thats a thing now apparently.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The inverted Nazi symbol is a sign of peace. The Nazis stole it and used it as a corrupted image. Like an inverted cross for anti christs.

Buddhist manji-symbol 卍

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, JudgeAnderson said:

The inverted Nazi symbol is a sign of peace. The Nazis stole it and used it as a corrupted image. Like an inverted cross for anti christs.

Buddhist manji-symbol 卍

im sure theres a lot of peaceful buddhists playing a game about shooting people in the face

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, JudgeAnderson said:

Buddhist manji-symbol 卍

Woah woah posting a nazi symbol on the forums. Do you know how many snowflakes you just upset?

2 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

im sure theres a lot of peaceful buddhists playing a game about shooting people in the face

Probably as many as actual nazis playing the game rather than little kids getting a rise out of trolling sensitive people. 

10 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

Not as many as peaceful christians. 

1. Create nudes on ABP

2. Troll noobs

3. Troll posts

4. Go church sunday

😁

Just report and move on, let the people who get paid to deal with these idiots do their jobs.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, JudgeAnderson said:

Not as many as peaceful christians. 

1. Create nudes on ABP

2. Troll noobs

3. Troll posts

4. Go church sunday

😁

477983127629725735.png?v=1

• Like 1

Such things would stop being offensive if people would stop giving them attention.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

43 minutes ago, mynd said:

Such things would stop being offensive if people would stop giving them attention.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Saxtus said:

[video]

here be dragons nazis 

You still have your STAR right? Just shoot them. It's a shooter, you can do that.

Ban the budists and make the wall bigger, may!!!

Nazi symbols remind people of a recent past that was very dark. Friends of mine have parents who where born in concentration camps run by Nazi's. They killed hundreds of 1000's of people due to race in cruel terrible unusual ways that you in you privilaged life could not even comprehend. If you picked up a book and about it you would understand that this is not a case of people being snow flakes. Its reminding people about the sadest time in human history.

It makes me sick and angry anytime I see Nazi symbols and I feel sorry for the ignorant person presenting the symbol as it show they really have no idea what they doing due to a lack of basic education.

I screen shot everyone i see and put in a ticket and I never see the same one twice because gaming companies agree.

8 minutes ago, JudgeAnderson said:

Nazi symbols remind people of a recent past that was very dark. Friends of mine have parents who where born in concentration camps run by Nazi's. They killed hundreds of 1000's of people due to race in cruel terrible unusual ways that you in you privilaged life could not even comprehend. If you picked up a book and about it you would understand that this is not a case of people being snow flakes. Its reminding people about the sadest time in human history.

It makes me sick and angry anytime I see Nazi symbols and I feel sorry for the ignorant person presenting the symbol as it show they really have no idea what they doing due to a lack of basic education.

I screen shot everyone i see and put in a ticket and I never see the same one twice because gaming companies agree.

Your friends' parents are in their 70's?

How old are you?

Also they killed millions, not hundreds of thousands. So don't just pick up any book, pick up a good book. 

😛

Edited by CookiePuss

12 minutes ago, JudgeAnderson said:

If you get easily offended in a videogame of a symbol, then said game isn't for you.

Edited by wibseyV2
Typo

15 minutes ago, JudgeAnderson said:

because gaming companies agree.

debatable 

they take action because theres legal consequences if they dont, just like every other business ever