Lixil

Autumn Assault!

The code is up for all of those wondering, Lixil never updated us on that one.
1dj6j8Z.png

53 minutes ago, Lixil said:

A series of three Gun Games will be spawned every day - that's three daily matches on Citadel, and three daily matches on Jericho. Due to the system intensive nature of the explosive Gun Game match, we will only be running those on selected days which will be announced beforehand.

The explosive game requires you to have a very good PC as well as a very good connection to the internet otherwise your game experience might be affected.

Deja vu, Another event which is going to become a grind?

...Why do this so soon after halloween, Then we got Christmas.

I like interactivity and new content but this is a bit much, and I am questioning myself is Little Orbit are keeping pace with the Engine Upgrade progress now.

😔 Maybe I am being a bit unfair with a prejudgement, but too much of a good thing?

26 minutes ago, Fenton said:

Okay.... Now, are LO going to put the anti-cheat on overdrive? Events like this are a magnet for aim-bots, wall hacks and similar trash.

Nice silver icon in your signature

13 minutes ago, Hennessy said:

The code is up for all of those wondering, Lixil never updated us on that one.
1dj6j8Z.png

Well, I wanted to but you took my chance lol

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, VickyFox said:

Deja vu, Another event which is going to become a grind?

...Why do this so soon after halloween, Then we got Christmas.

I think it's a good idea to keep us busy,  It'll keep us from getting bored with the same thing we've had for the past 7 years, and will this event really be a grind? It doesn't seem like it.  Seems more like an event that you never have to do again after winning once.  I actually kinda wish they would do it more than 3 times per day.

12 minutes ago, VickyFox said:

I like interactivity and new content but this is a bit much, and I am questioning myself is Little Orbit are keeping pace with the Engine Upgrade progress now.

Maybe it's a sign of the opposite :3 

It's most likely a totally different set of devs that's running these events from the ones that are working on the upgrade.

Events are awesome. Butcher was awesome.This is awesome. 

raw

41 minutes ago, DouglasFalcon said:

I wanna get the Butcher skin so badly but I'm also bad and I have a bad pc. 

Sad time.

Well, they say that it is every district, so I'm assuming a district of just you and a good friend (can I be your friend) may work?

Lovely. 

Lovely Games<3

More ways to earn joker tickets tyvm.

Edited by LovelyJasmine

How about that support catching up on tickets huh? i've been waiting for 15 days to play APB, missed the new updates, and even the whole halloween event, because something broke. and i cant fix it on my end. Not pissed or anything, just asking.

1 hour ago, Lixil said:

The code is still in the making so as soon as it goes live I will make sure to update you guys about it.

I just can't help but to smile when I see Little Orbit pick up the pieces Gamersfirst left behind. You can already make events and implement COMPLETE NEW object assets and on top of that, the whole ARMAS website has been redefined. To see that Little Orbit is now learning on how to make redeem-codes for players too is just the icing on the cake..... Dang I dislike getting sniped by the Act.44.... I wonder where that thought came from...

30 minutes ago, GavidaR said:

How about that support catching up on tickets huh? i've been waiting for 15 days to play APB, missed the new updates, and even the whole halloween event, because something broke. and i cant fix it on my end. Not pissed or anything, just asking.

Can you DM with the what issue do you have? 

Please, please, PLEASE tell me you made the skin account wide. If the skin isn't account wide this has to be one of the silliest events of all time.

I'm not crazy about the event to start with, but if the skin's character bound it's totally bleh IMO.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Lixil said:

Can you DM with the what issue do you have? 

When does the "AUTUMNASSAULT" code "expire" or stop working

5 minutes ago, Kewlin said:

Please, please, PLEASE tell me you made the skin account wide. If the skin isn't account wide this has to be one of the silliest events of all time.

I'm not crazy about the event to start with, but if the skin's character bound it's totally bleh IMO.

You win it on the character that you play with. So no it is not account wide.

1 minute ago, Zolerox said:

When does the "AUTUMNASSAULT" code "expire" or stop working

As soon as the Social Media event is over.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, KnifuWaifu said:

Well, they say that it is every district, so I'm assuming a district of just you and a good friend (can I be your friend) may work?

I'm not sure it's gonna work like this.

But yes, you can be my friend anyways :]

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Lixil said:

You win it on the character that you play with. So no it is not account wide.

Not gonna' lie, this seems absurdly silly in an event where only 100-ish skins are being given out. Is there some technical restriction I'm missing? Because I swear rewards have been given out account-wide before.

I strongly urge you all to try and change this. I'm against event rewards being character bound in general, but in this particular instance its ridiculous.

*EDIT* Sorry, 100 chances, obviously more than 100 skins.

15 minutes ago, DouglasFalcon said:

I'm not sure it's gonna work like this.

But yes, you can be my friend anyways :]

I'm assuming there will be a minimum player count like in asylum or something, but who knows.

Edited by Kewlin
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Kewlin said:

Not gonna' lie, this seems absurdly silly in an event where only 100-ish skins are being given out. Is there some technical restriction I'm missing? Because I swear rewards have been given out account-wide before.

I strongly urge you all to try and change this. I'm against event rewards being character bound in general, but in this particular instance its ridiculous.

I'm assuming there will be a minimum player count like in asylum or something, but who knows.

From the information I have and from what the developers are telling me, account bound items are not available as in-game rewards.

just curious if anyone has a screenshot of this butcher skin? 

5 minutes ago, Tigrix said:

just curious if anyone has a screenshot of this butcher skin? 

7243135814_b88cac1d33.jpg

3BA97AD90E20A7FED4473A637D4700B7A44F4E62

Edited by Zolerox
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Lixil said:

From the information I have and from what the developers are telling me, account bound items are not available as in-game rewards.

I'm sorry Lixil, but if you're going to spew inconvenient facts at me like that you leave me no choice but to meme at you now.

Q7kzWXp.jpg

Is it impossible to set up the event to save a list of winners and then after the event ends send them all codes for an account-wide skin?

*EDIT* Or use the ARMAS event system.

10 minutes ago, Zolerox said:

~snip~

You silly person! I WAS GOING TO SAVE THE DAY AND POST THAT PICTURE!

Edited by Kewlin
slight wording edit
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Kewlin said:

-snipyouinface-

Is it impossible to set up the event to save a list of winners and then after the event ends send them all codes for an account-wide skin?

*EDIT* Or use the ARMAS event system.

You silly person! I WAS GOING TO SAVE THE DAY AND POST THAT PICTURE!

If you read what I said earlier.

The "events" button is Gone it was removed after they redid the armas UI Worst part is it also means my "event history" is inaccessible i only hope they didn't actually delete all that information

A screenshot of the button that's missing

E0G9NNo.png

(no I did not send a gift to myself... this time.)

• Thanks 2

On 11/15/2018 at 5:01 AM, Lixil said:

Jo1Z56cZ44.jpg

Autumn Assault is a near 3-week event running from Nov 19th through the 4th of December. During Autumn Assault we will be running daily Gun Game matches in each district. Nearly 100 chances to win the 'Butcher' Weapon Skin!

In Gun Games matches, players are assigned a pre-set weapon. You are tasked with scoring points for that weapon. Once you meet your goal, your weapon is replaced with the next weapon in order. This will continue until you have conquered the final challenge, at which point you win the game.

Here is how Gun Games matches work, in case you need a refresher:

• Streak: In Streak, you are tasked with killing your opponents. The higher tiers require multiple kills without dying. Should you die your streak for that weapon is reset and you will need to start over from that same weapon.
  • Pistols: This Gun Game is a bit different from Streak. Instead of making sure you have multiple kills in a row, in here you earn points for kills and assists and once you reach the correct score, you are given the next weapon. As the name indicates, every weapon in this game will be a pistol.
  • Explosives: Explosives Gun Game works exactly the same as pistols but every weapon, except one special one, is a form of explosive.
  • Joker Box: The scoring system of Joker Box is the same as Pistols and Explosives, but for this game, you are given the legendary weapons that can be found in Joker Boxes. Score kills and assists with these legendary weapons and if you win, get the top rank, and already own Butcher skin in addition to the Joker Tickets you will also be awarded 10 special consumables that can be equipped and placed on the ground. Once placed on the ground it will spin around and explode throwing a number of temporary versions of Joker Box legendaries that can be picked up by nearby players.

For players who participated but did not win the match, they will be rewarded with Joker Tickets based on how high they ranked in the event. The top 2/3rds of players will receive 100 Joker Tickets and the remaining players will receive 50 Joker Tickets.

everything is interesting, try to improve the system of awards for the passage of the event .  I bought this a long time ago . there is no product in the store . money 50,000 JT .

is it possible to return the skin Joker ?

14Z27172wv.jpg

there will be a lot of abuse in this event . friends, clan players will play match contract while solo players will have a very hard time . playing the Halloween event I have often seen in chat messages - who will help with the task ? help mutually . you won't be able to control all players with the GM service .

Edited by Yood

4 hours ago, Lixil said:

A series of three Gun Games will be spawned every day - that's three daily matches on Citadel, and three daily matches on Jericho. 

Does this mean we need to be online at specific times to be able to participate?

1 minute ago, Kerelith Sanctus said:

Does this mean we need to be online at specific times to be able to participate?

Yes.

• Like 1

Finally something about skills... everyone will be equal but my strenght will show to all... HAHAHAHAA!!!

10 minutes ago, moneychixx said:

Finally something about skills... everyone will be equal but my strenght will show to all... HAHAHAHAA!!!

player with a big ping will never win a match 1 on 1 player with a small ping . what skills are you talking about ? HAHAHAHAA!!!

Edited by Yood
  • Like 1