Lixil

Autumn Assault!

54 minutes ago, Syzus said:

half of them lower golds dethreating

There aren't as many dethreaters as you may think.

Dethreating takes ages, and once you're silver, you'll play a couple matches in bronze districts, and you're gold again.

13 hours ago, Syzus said:

How many silvers are on top 10 of the scoreboard? 

Its an event meant for veteran players with good skill

Im supporting LO, but even halloween event was better imo.

You understand that 50% is a lot, right? The game totally favors really good vets, yeah, and I think it's a really, really bad event, I just was saying you don't stand absolutely no chance if you aren't Gold.

14 hours ago, GhosT said:

For citadel, I haven't seen any players repeatedly winning rounds, no name has stuck with me so far and I only see different ones.

This has not been my experience on Jericho.

Edited by Kewlin

15 hours ago, GhosT said:

There aren't as many dethreaters as you may think.

Dethreating takes ages, and once you're silver, you'll play a couple matches in bronze districts, and you're gold again.

There are alot more then you think. I find ppl dethreating on a daily basis and im not even that heavily involved in the reg dist nowadays (been playing abot 4-5 rounds this past week while on vac) im 99.99% in FC and even I know of the problem that makes everything in APB worse from balanced matchmaking to the community itself.

2 hours ago, Kewlin said:

You understand that 50% is a lot, right? The game totally favors really good vets, yeah, and I think it's a really, really bad event, I just was saying you don't stand absolutely no chance if you aren't Gold.

This has not been my experience on Jericho.

Not only does this event favor vets but it favors those who are botting more then anything else. Unless you got lucky 99% of the time you find the winner is a repeat who is a known player of questionable skill. Oh and not to mention try harding. An event should cater to everyone of all skill lvls from the newbies to the seasoned vets with a variety of unlockables, missions and limited rewards from easy all the way up to its so hard only afew ppl will get it. LO has released 2 events since taking over and in this regard they are 0-2 (not to mention 0-2 in releasing events without bugs). @MattScott @Lixil for xmas please take all of this into consideration when deciding on rewards and tiers of rewards so everyone has something.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

botting

Well yeah, but I kinda' figured that was a low-blow.   😜

6 hours ago, Kewlin said:

Well yeah, but I kinda' figured that was a low-blow.   😜

I call it as it is, no matter if its right or wrong.

I hope LO will consider giving the skin reward to at least top 5 players per round consider always 1 or 2 players already got the reward. Or add the skin in the Joker distribution store for 10k joker tickets to make it fair to all i think.

2 hours ago, MidnightQ said:

I hope LO will consider giving the skin reward to at least top 5 players per round consider always 1 or 2 players already got the reward. Or add the skin in the Joker distribution store for 10k joker tickets to make it fair to all i think.

No, the skin shouldnt be easy to get and there shouldnt be another chance to get it in the future.
There are already enough scrubs with the skin.

To all compaining - Gitgud

3 hours ago, Halelulia said:

No, the skin shouldnt be easy to get and there shouldnt be another chance to get it in the future.

To the person with the toxic attitude, we dont need that crap here take it elsewhere.

• Like 2

Hi there all,  I'll be spawning some gungames on Citadel in the Autumn Assault districts.

We'll still be doing the ones on the normal schedule as well, those are not going away, this is just an added little bonus.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Halelulia said:

Why is that ? out of all the events in the past why this has to be the one most hard to complete specially for low skill players. That's not the attitude LO want you to have here.  

Please dont respond gitgud you sound like 5 year old

Edited by MidnightQ

3 hours ago, MidnightQ said:

Why is that ? out of all the events in the past why this has to be the one most hard to complete specially for low skill players. That's not the attitude LO want you to have here.  

Please dont respond gitgud you sound like 5 year old

Gitgud

Fuck this event sincerely in patootie.

Zero fucking GM support during that. People cheat, got help from others and win 1st place non-stop and what does GM do? Ask them to fucking stop. Instead of kicking? Warning? Banning? Hello... basic actions against troublemakers, you got them on plate. Fuckin act?!

Constant problems with stability (we talk servers), poor choice of gun, god-know-where-are-zones, elitist reward based on luck, horrible spawns, greatly luck-dependant game, zero fun if you try to get top reward... List goes on with problems with event itself...

You better give that skin to everyone. 

If i'm not able to complete this event despite huge motivation and experince then how most of playerbase stand there with such issues?

Edited by Mitne

1 hour ago, Mitne said:

Zero fucking GM support during that. People cheat, got help from others and win 1st place non-stop and what does GM do? Ask them to fucking stop. Instead of kicking? Warning? Banning? Hello... basic actions against troublemakers, you got them on plate. Fuckin act?!

Constant problems with stability (we talk servers), poor choice of gun, god-know-where-are-zones, elitist reward based on luck, horrible spawns, greatly luck-dependant game, zero fun if you try to get top reward... List goes on with problems with event itself...

If i'm not able to complete this event despite huge motivation and experince then how most of playerbase stand there with such issues?

Geez Mitne. If you didnt enjoy the event  you should have just skipped it, mate. 

1 hour ago, Mitne said:

They have yet to understand that unless they show force and that they are in charge nobody in this community is going to take them srsly or listen. Matt also basically removed any credibility of threat by a GM when he didnt give them the ban hammer. And yes ppl are cheating in the event right under their noses and they said to use the support desk and send a ticket in. Ummm how exactly is that going resolve the issue NOW when support is taking 2+ months to respond to tickets? (my ticket just hit 3 months). Im sorry @MattScott and @Lixil but the GM staff you guys have is a complete joke. They wont take action against hackers and dont have the ban hammer to remove them right there on the spot. Instead these ppl ruin the event and get away with it cause the support desk cant act in a timely manor. Also them saying they wont do anything to contact support tells me they are lazy and dont want to act.

27 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Geez Mitne. If you didnt enjoy the event  you should have just skipped it, mate. 

For some reason the vets think JT is worth something and keep playing even though there worthless especially when you bought everything the game offers.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Halelulia said:

I mean. . . I won the event and I still think it's stupid. The worst part of all of it though is the timing that simply doesn't work with a huge percentage of people's schedules.

1 minute ago, Kewlin said:

I mean. . . I won the event and I still think it's stupid. The worst part of all of it though is the timing that simply doesn't work with a huge percentage of people's schedules.

Its never going to work with 100% of ppls sched. What LO should have done was run the sched for sev hrs lets say 6-9PM. That covers a good swath of time and allows ppl to get in at the event.

Just now, Darkzero3802 said:

Its never going to work with 100% of ppls sched. What LO should have done was run the sched for sev hrs lets say 6-9PM. That covers a good swath of time and allows ppl to get in at the event.

If they had A. been able to verify that it would be account bound from the start and B. rotated the times throughout the event, then I'm sure it would have been relatively fair (as far as time goes) for everyone.

6-9PM could have been alright within the continent the server's on, but that still fucks people over who live in, say, Australia. I believe 6-9PM is 10AM-1PM in Western Aus and 1-4PM in Eastern Aus. Given that a lot of Australians play on Jericho, I can't exactly say that's acceptable.

12 minutes ago, Kewlin said:

If they had A. been able to verify that it would be account bound from the start and B. rotated the times throughout the event, then I'm sure it would have been relatively fair (as far as time goes) for everyone.

6-9PM could have been alright within the continent the server's on, but that still fucks people over who live in, say, Australia. I believe 6-9PM is 10AM-1PM in Western Aus and 1-4PM in Eastern Aus. Given that a lot of Australians play on Jericho, I can't exactly say that's acceptable.

As much as id agree they are accessing a server made for the US and as such they gota go by the time the server is set for. If it was us accessing a server in Aus wed have to go by their time. Thats the breaks when accessing a server outside your country.

1 minute ago, Darkzero3802 said:

As much as id agree they are accessing a server made for the US and as such they gota go by the time the server is set for. If it was us accessing a server in Aus wed have to go by their time. Thats the breaks when accessing a server outside your country.

i’d agree except for the fact that they don’t have a choice

no reason to cause more friction on top of being forced to play with high ms

1 minute ago, Darkzero3802 said:

But that doesn't even help anyone, in fact it's worse for everyone (except maybe GMs.) If it rotated between, for example, 6-7PM and 12-1AM, then it would give much better accessibility to people both in the U.S. and people outside the U.S..

Why can't the event just be run 24/7? Seems like it would be fairly easy to configure.

• Like 1

How come regardless of how badly this event was made THERE STILL HAS NOT BEEN A SINGLE WORD ABOUT CHANGING THE START TIME?

How smart must be to make an event during work hours?

20 minutes ago, MrsHappyPenguin said:

Why can't the event just be run 24/7? Seems like it would be fairly easy to configure.

"Because people would rig it" ~ Some random non-memorable powerless GM

And would be WAY more happy for sure. I mean never event pissed me that much. Halloween 2017 didn't pissed me that much!

I want that skin as guy who collects event collectibles and you fuckin deny it, make it elitist and don't even defend us from people who either won this skin already (giving that reward to best person who don't have it would work miracles you know? (Person who won instead would get 200jts for example)) or just straight up abusing game (teaming up, cheating).

[TO LO} And don't jump with THAT LIE that you played tested it. YOU DIDN'T. If you did I don't even know how, everything in this event is so damn wrong, i already established list up one of my replies.

Why even putting it out in first place?

My respect to you LO has fallen during this event seriously. Approach is all wrong.

Edited by Mitne
I'm just so angry...

1 hour ago, BXNNXD said:

i’d agree except for the fact that they don’t have a choice

no reason to cause more friction on top of being forced to play with high ms

Nobody has a choice over time zones. While yes I know they dont have a dedicated server like we do at the end of the day its still a server for the US as harsh as it sounds. The time for the EU server is for the EU pop ppl from the US or Russia have to deal with that on there.

1 hour ago, Kewlin said:

But that doesn't even help anyone, in fact it's worse for everyone (except maybe GMs.) If it rotated between, for example, 6-7PM and 12-1AM, then it would give much better accessibility to people both in the U.S. and people outside the U.S..

Would it? Maby maby not as ud still find the no lives griefing the event to prevent ppl from getting the skin. But at the end of the day Matt didnt hire enough GMs to handle diff time slots and as is they are short GMs for the single hr its set up for.

1 hour ago, Mitne said:

"Because people would rig it" ~ Some random non-memorable powerless GM

And would be WAY more happy for sure. I mean never event pissed me that much. Halloween 2017 didn't pissed me that much!

I want that skin as guy who collects event collectibles and you fuckin deny it, make it elitist and don't even defend us from people who either won this skin already (giving that reward to best person who don't have it would work miracles you know? (Person who won instead would get 200jts for example)) or just straight up abusing game (teaming up, cheating).

[TO LO} And don't jump with THAT LIE that you played tested it. YOU DIDN'T. If you did I don't even know how, everything in this event is so damn wrong, i already established list up one of my replies.

Why even putting it out in first place?

My respect to you LO has fallen during this event seriously. Approach is all wrong.

They should have made it top 5 scores get the skin and 6-10 get a weapon skin from armas. This allows sev ppl to get the event skin, prevent griefing cause winners cant block and gives others a chance at a skin that maby some cant get cause they cant buy it. As for the JT unless your a low lvl (and nobody in this event is) its worthless so ppl saying JT is worth is using it as an excuse (like Joe)