Lixil

Autumn Assault!

Quick update. GMs have moved.

They're now hosting on: Financial-3, Financial-4 & Waterfront-3.

Also moving to Waterfront-4 quite soon.

See you there!

1 hour ago, Lixil said:

Heya everyone,

Just a small update. We are switching the Autumn assault event to the Autumn assault districts (they are called like that in the game). It will still be the same time

..so still no chance for ppl with a different schedule....

8 hours ago, Flight said:

Quick update. GMs have moved.

They're now hosting on: Financial-3, Financial-4 & Waterfront-3.

Also moving to Waterfront-4 quite soon.

See you there!

With the same repeat winners regardless of what server is moved to.

8 hours ago, SunnyMonroe said:

..so still no chance for ppl with a different schedule....

Even if it was a diff time theres still no chance as the same ppl win the event over and over. Theres someone whose won the event 13 times already and its been a week since this came out (the guy brags about it each time he wins). Srsly LO? Do something about these griefers already asking nicely not to repeat win isnt working in the slightest.

Edited by Darkzero3802

On 11/27/2018 at 2:25 PM, MattScott said:

(wasn't trivial)

Working with APB Reloaded will not be an easy and exciting adventure for your team .

6 hours ago, Yood said:

Working with APB Reloaded will not be an easy and exciting adventure for your team .

It will be exciting at least I can guarantee that.

Especially with this funky engine.

why i have the feeling LO also collects data from this event for possible new matchmaking..

Only 2 event dist going in jericho and both are full. so no shot the skin now thanks for having more servers running @MattScott

Edited by Darkzero3802

4 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Only 2 event dist going in jericho and both are full. so no shot the skin now thanks for having more servers running @MattScott

visual demonstration of the work done . make six districts of the event to have gold played in two . I'm proud of LO's work. in essence playing process nothing has changed - bronze and silver players play against gold . 

Edited by Yood

Just to repeat myself. Asking ppl nicely who already won not to repeat win isnt working, you have ppl who have won 22 times already. Unless the GMs start using force to remove these ppl repeat wins are going to be the standard of this event (which it already is)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Just to repeat myself. Asking ppl nicely who already won not to repeat win isnt working, you have ppl who have won 22 times already. Unless the GMs start using force to remove these ppl repeat wins are going to be the standard of this event (which it already is)

holy shit dude we got it. 

LO got it aswell, Matt acknowledged it.

You repeating it a thousand times daily is unneccessary, albeit I do get your frustration.

• Thanks 1

For future event they better make districts only for races.This free for all-gun fire-chaos thing starts to get anoyn.Its not hard to make and is completely new for this game.They have to indicate the track from both sides with lines or somethin and thats it.If you get out of the track-car start running like with heavy barel in trunk.Plus other small details like that.For example if ur car gets destroyed or flip-u can only respawn from spawner and get back to the race(use civilian car to get to spawner if not close)Or better:option to spawn it on same place

Edited by TheMessiah

13 minutes ago, ittibitium said:

You repeating it a thousand times daily is unneccessary, albeit I do get your frustration.

the question is what will the LO team do ? in addition to oral recognition of the failure of the event and the inclusion of six blank areas for dynamic events .

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ittibitium said:

The difference is we understood that this was an issue before the event even started, but LO apparently didn't (or seemingly implies they didn't, though IDK if that makes it worse or better.)

Recognition does nothing to help the problem, and it was such an obvious problem I think anyone who plays APB immediately recognized it.

2 hours ago, TheMessiah said:

For future event they better make districts only for races.This free for all-gun fire-chaos thing starts to get anoyn.Its not hard to make and is completely new for this game.They have to indicate the track from both sides with lines or somethin and thats it.If you get out of the track-car start running like with heavy barel in trunk.Plus other small details like that.For example if ur car gets destroyed or flip-u can only respawn from spawner and get back to the race(use civilian car to get to spawner if not close)Or better:option to spawn it on same place

Racing is so 2014

2 hours ago, Yood said:

the question is what will the LO team do ? in addition to oral recognition of the failure of the event and the inclusion of six blank areas for dynamic events .

They say they recognize it yet they haven't actually fixed the problems brought up. They just added more districts and still only run 2 of em so you still have the same repeat winners and the same bugs still plague the event. It feels abit like G1 right now.

The skin should be given to all players who participated in the event.

Thats the least thing L.O. could do to compensate all the flaws even after the patch

I cant express how frustrated i am about this event and its exclusivity to pro golds only.

I am still trying to bear with Matt, but its hard...

Edited by Syzus
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Syzus said:

Thats the least thing L.O. could do to compensate all the flaws even after the patch

I cant express how frustrated i am about this event and its exclusivity to pro golds only.

I dont want the skin.

But thanks.

6 hours ago, Syzus said:

+1

6 hours ago, Syzus said:

Tbh id say give everyone the autumn skin and winners get butcher, that was the orig skin ud win and after all this it seems fair.

18 minutes ago, TheMessiah said:

+1

Look up

16 hours ago, Yood said:

For now, I'm quite satisfied with oral recognition.

9 hours ago, AsgerLund said:

For now, I'm quite satisfied with oral recognition.

the event must be fixed . rewards must be changed . if that's all right with you . we just have different views on the essence of the issue .

On 11/30/2018 at 2:38 AM, Syzus said:

Winning is not an exclusivity to "pro golds" only.

Winning this giant gungame is mostly luck, not skill.

I've already seen a couple silvers win.

And If you can't manage to win,

F

52 minutes ago, GhosT said:

F

That said, one person in particular has won a huge percentage of the matches I've been in Jericho, so there's clearly some level of skill that helps.

But yeah, I wouldn't call it a "Gold only" event, it's probably like 50% luck and 50% player.

The event is almost over and i haven't been able to play a single match the timings are so amazing ty.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Kewlin said:

That said, one person in particular has won a huge percentage of the matches I've been in Jericho, so there's clearly some level of skill that helps.

But yeah, I wouldn't call it a "Gold only" event, it's probably like 50% luck and 50% player.

For citadel, I haven't seen any players repeatedly winning rounds, no name has stuck with me so far and I only see different ones.

9 hours ago, GhosT said:

F

half of them lower golds dethreating

Also, very naive of LO to think that those who already won the event would not participate again

If they are clever enough, they would know that bringing players back to the game is the most important thing now.

The event is fun but the exclusivity is ridiculous.

8 hours ago, Kewlin said:

How many silvers are on top 10 of the scoreboard? 

Its an event meant for veteran players with good skill

Im supporting LO, but even halloween event was better imo.

Edited by Syzus