Lixil

Autumn Assault!

1 hour ago, GhosT said:

If you continuously win, you get the new skin over and over and over.

If you already have the skin, you should get a higher amount of JT instead.

If you win again, you get 250 JT, you don't get the skin again (unless it's on a different character)

13 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

If you win again, you get 250 JT, you don't get the skin again (unless it's on a different character)

Really? I recall getting the skin twice. Didn't pay attention after that.

1 hour ago, GhosT said:

Really? I recall getting the skin twice. Didn't pay attention after that.

"The Weapon skin will be account bound at the end of the event"

10 minutes ago, Zolerox said:

"The Weapon skin will be account bound at the end of the event"

Wait, where did LO say this?

1 minute ago, Kewlin said:

Wait, where did LO say this?

unknown.png

This was on Jericho during one of the first couple of days

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Kevkof said:

unknown.png

This was on Jericho during one of the first couple of days

I like how they never said that on the forums (unless I missed it, but I'm subbed to Lixil and Matt. . . so. . .)

6 hours ago, Kewlin said:

I like how they never said that on the forums (unless I missed it, but I'm subbed to Lixil and Matt. . . so. . .)

Nope. We're batting a 1000 on this event. We swapped out the Butcher for the Autumn skin, sorted out how to make it account bound (wasn't trivial), and then never changed the post on the forums to let the players know. 

I have now edited the forum post to reflect the change.

And GMs are mentioning that the skin is account bound at the start of matches.

38 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Nope. We're batting a 1000 on this event. We swapped out the Butcher for the Autumn skin, sorted out how to make it account bound (wasn't trivial), and then never changed the post on the forums to let the players know. 

So any plans to fix it so the same "that one guy" on Jericho doesn't win another 13 times? (even with it being account bound)

1 hour ago, MattScott said:

Hey, the fact that you figured something out for having it be account bound is cool at least, I'll admit that's impressive at least for such a short turn-around. As one of the people who asked for it to be account bound.

It seems like you all kinda' jumped into the deep end in a lot of ways, you'll figure it out.

Edited by Kewlin

6 hours ago, MattScott said:

Thats great its acc bound MAtt but it doesnt solve the fact that the same ppl repetedly win leaving everybody else unable to get the skin cause you have it setup for only the winner gets the skin. It should be something like top 5 on the leader board gets the skin as aside from #1 always being the same person #2-5 vary each round and it seems fair for everyone. I also think if uve won the event you should be barred from joining the event to ensure there is a new winner each game. (It would also take alot of stress off of ppl playing the event as that seems to be the common theme due to its current setup.)

Edited by Darkzero3802

Heya everyone,

Just a small update. We are switching the Autumn assault event to the Autumn assault districts (they are called like that in the game). It will still be the same time, but we will see the possibility of spawning more events now. 

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Lixil said:

Heya everyone,

Just a small update. We are switching the Autumn assault event to the Autumn assault districts (they are called like that in the game). It will still be the same time, but we will see the possibility of spawning more events now. 

Please make it clear if this means the event will run simultaneously in all AA districts, or only the main ones, with a switch later. If you're not doing all at once, you effectively just halved the amount of people that can participate.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Inquitoria said:

Please make it clear if this means the event will run simultaneously in all AA districts, or only the main ones, with a switch later. If you're not doing all at once, you effectively just halved the amount of people that can participate.

The event will be run in one district then once 4 games are done there it will be switched to other districts. 

Just now, Lixil said:

The event will be run in one district then once 4 games are done there it will be switched to other districts. 

Yeah, so you effectively just cut in half the amount of people that can participate. How is this an improvement? Almost 5 AA districts are full at the moment, and only 2 will get to play?

I'm sorry, this is beyond stupid. Why do you patch an event and make it worse? Either put a GM in every AA district, or automate it so it starts in those districts without GM intervention. I'm getting to the point where I'm fed up with this event.

• Like 1

We are running events on Fin 1 & 2 and Water 1 & 2. 

Just now, Lixil said:

We are running events on Fin 1 & 2 and Water 1 & 2. 

I am in Fin 2. No you're not lol.

Like I said, previously 160 people (40+40 x 2 districts) could play the event at once. Now only 80 (20 + 20 x 2 districts). Why can't all districts run at once?

Previously, I could join 15 minutes before game start, stick around for 4 events, and switch district to the other one for 6-8 more.

Now, I will have to join district 30 minutes before game start because the slots will be full, play 4 games, and I won't be able to switch to the next one for more games, because it will -also- be full.

Just now, Inquitoria said:

I am in Fin 2. No you're not lol.

Like I said, previously 160 people (40+40 x 2 districts) could play the event at once. Now only 80 (20 + 20 x 2 districts). Why can't all districts run at once?

That's my district 🙂 I had an issue getting on the game. 80 people in one district makes event unplayable for a lot of players. All districts can't run at once because it requires a manual spawning. 

13 minutes ago, Lixil said:

This is absolutely the most annoying thing. Would it not be possible to have GMs run events simultaneously? I understand it lets everyone have a shot at playing the event, but for people who can't join at the very start it just becomes a crapshoot when it comes to picking the right instance

I know there's at least 4 GMs employed. Put one in each district, keep the games going in each without switch for an hour. Problem solved.

1 minute ago, Inquitoria said:

I know there's at least 4 GMs employed. Put one in each district, keep the games going in each without switch for an hour. Problem solved.

That's assuming they want one GM per district, and not two

We are running 4 districts at the moment, the rest will be also spawned once these 4 are done. 

• Like 2

Just now, TheMessiah said:

im in financial and waiting like 20 min

The Fin 3 will start soon, sorry for the delay.

1 minute ago, TheMessiah said:

im in financial and waiting like 20 min 

The GMs will be rotating to the other districts once they have finished hosting on the current ones:

Fin 1 & 2 and Water 1 & 2. 

• Like 1

I can inform you that you haven't fixed the grey/red issues, and neither the distant spawns.