Lixil

Autumn Assault!

would be nice if the event start could be pushed like 2 or so hours back to give everyone a better chance of making it home from work or whatever.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Dezire said:

would be nice if the event start could be pushed like 2 or so hours back to give everyone a better chance of making it home from work or whatever.

Noted.

There are some time slots which we have to stay within due to availability. I would suggest trying to show up during the weekend instead, but if it proves to be a massive issue for a lot of players I'll see if I can bring it up to the team.

Thank you for the feedback.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just in case you guys have'nt considered this yet @Lixil, district pop limits mean many players will not be able to even attempt the event.

Just a heads up.

On 11/16/2018 at 10:33 PM, a Pair of Socks said:

Only thing wrong is that it doesnt even look like fucking leaves and doesnt even have maple dripping off of it.  Its like someone took the jar of cooked cum from that one brony guy and dribbled it over the gun and then tried to sprinkle a shit sandwhich on the guard to make it more colorful.

How do you sprinkle a sandwich? 

3 minutes ago, TheMessiah said:

its in hour and 15min not in 15 min..i think pfff so sht fkn hate it 😡

No, it's in 10 minutes.

10 minutes ago, Sadira said:

No, it's in 10 minutes.

yea thx saw dat..so is in 6pm for Spain k cool have 1 hour

Edited by TheMessiah

It would be nice if the event wasn't locked to only one district that filled almost instantly so now I have no way to actually play it.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Drischa said:

It would be nice if the event wasn't locked to only one district that filled almost instantly so now I have no way to actually play it.

is lock to 2 actually..till GMs get to the other two ill be gone..stupid event

sad to say this but horrendous event, the idea etc. is pretty dang cool but there are a lot of flaws.

Advise don't make a 80 man gun game. There is a reason that no one in the gaming industries did it. Also nice server bench marking.

I will try my best to not be rude but there's no way to sugarcoat this:

it's a horrendous event.

Technical feedback:

• Extremely bad performance
  • No indication of when you are "inside the area".
  • Area inconsistent: sometimes triggers at 70m, sometimes you need to go to 30m
  • Some people are grey but can still shoot you
  • Some people are red but turn grey when you shoot at them
  • Sometimes the mission text is wrong (ie. streak gungame but it says "get kills with your weapon to proceed"

Design feedback:

• 0 skill, 100% luck gamemode. 100% of the time I died to somebody that either turned red but was grey when I walked past them, or to somebody that spawned right behind me. Never once had a fair fight.
  • Terrible idea to lock an event skin behind literal randomness and only award it to a handful of people every day. If it was actually skill based, same 10-20 people would win every time. If it's random, there's no way I can influence my chance of getting the skin. Make it a fixed progression with either an activity, a role or a contact, that awards the skin. It's not hard.
  • Stop spawning people 200m away from the zone. I spent half the time just walking back to the point, and when I get inside (I don't know when) I instantly turn red to everyone and die without any chance to prepare myself.
  • Make the areas bigger so people aren't clustered in the same 30m radius area.

I got a few hundred JT out of playing it tonight, which all things considered is a fair reward, but I had no fucking fun, and to me it was a diceroll where I was finishing on the scoreboard. Event feels half baked, unfair and unpolished. Please do better in the future, this is underwhelming as hell.

EDIT:

That being said though, with this and the Halloween gamemode, it's clear that there is some potential enjoyment to be found in larger scale gamemodes. I'd be all for a district type where I play with everyone and objectives. This ain't it though.

Edited by Inquitoria
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 5

The event is pure aids... you have a few games then its over for the day.. one of the GM's said its back at 7 but i don't see why they just put it all day same as the Halloween event.. worst event. How's about fix the server problems and get better security to stop Ddos etc instead of releasing events and 3.5 engine cause that isn't fixing anything. just my opinion 🙂 

• Like 3

I also wish this event was 24/7 and random like how the Drug Mule and The Butcher Event used to work.
For now I would say make the start time 1 or 2 hours later (6 or 7 PM GMT).

Kinda like it 🙂  it is chaos, it is fast, it even is unpredictable ... yeah not your normal event but I could find fun in playing this.

Some sort of role for level up for people that are less lucky would be nice, an alternative reward to keep playing that doesn't involve all the RNG so to say. I kinda agree with that.

And yes compared to normal matches or fightclub you do seem to need an over-specced pc and connection for this kind of match, could be a hinder for some folks. I mean even the server had some hiccups now and then 🙂

The fighting area could be a little bigger with full district-pops now centered in it, lol yeah, kinda agree with that as well.

And maybe, the less popular opinion I'm sure... make it so that those who won can play for JT but not for ranks anymore? 🤔

Anyway, wauw. That was 'different'. LoL

*to level up 🙂

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

Guessed i missed it the times are confusing to me.

This should probally be a suggestion then and be in the correct forum (i'll do one later)

(wish APB had Fe's Server time Counter That it had i guess LO is removing alot of features lately....)\

Here's a timesaved link.

https://web.archive.org/web/20180520044136/https://www.gamersfirst.com/fallenearth/

The 3rd box right side of the "register now" box it's a server side clock

(APB has a server clock in the options in game. I'm just asking for events to include with their schedule Also use "server Time")

3 images before Showing you (Australian Sydney time and Server time)

iCUc3lm.png

Bg1VBo9.png

Bg1VBo9.png

Edited by Zolerox

It's a nice attempt but you guys should've used the christmas gun game on beacon instead. Way better map for a gungame.

I'm really not a fan of this weird 3 rounds per day thing, just engages people to play unfairly and since it's two districts only per server, have fun getting into one.

• Like 2

i take part in event with crime and got jt's, all good but on my cop (where i don't take part atthis event) i get them too. 

that means only jt's are account wide or skin too?

how about to run the event  on 3 servers with 20/20 or 15/15 or 10/10 pop to have better performance better chance to win and at least to have fun

don't judge me, i know my english is bad ty 🙂

Edited by Hausman

This event is as bad as the skin imo. Everyone sat at the edge just killing the others actually trying to do the event properly. In the district I was in the same guy won twice. I don't think this event was play tested or well thought out.

• Like 1