Lixil

Autumn Assault!

I dont know me unexcepted disconect when i enter oke i when i want choice district first time is wrote entereng district and wait some min or more they type up on screen loading exiting district and oke world server disconect unexpected did someone hawe solution

Sounds like a fun "event" to me with that joker tickets gonna finally buy the 4x4 bad boy. 

2 hours ago, JudgeAnderson said:

I keep on seeing Autism Assault everytime I skim the forum titles

I mean hey, it's APB, what did you expect.

So win the game get the skin, lets hope the same "skilled" players dont play each one otherwise gl getting a skin

• Like 2

Hello everyone!

We made a change to the skin we will be giving away. Instead of Butcher skin, you will be now awarded an Autumn Assault skin. Same rules apply, if you win the match you will be getting this new skin, if you already own it, you will be getting 250 JT instead.

The matches will be spawned on 3 servers. Citadel, Jericho, and Nekrova. 

Citadel matches will be spawned 5 PM GMT, on Gold Financial and Waterfront districts.

Jericho matches will be spawned 5 PM PDT, on Gold Financial and Waterfront districts.

Nekrova matches will be spawned 5 PM MSK, one day on Gold Financial, one day on Gold Waterfront district. 

If players want to have them spawned at different times, we will be making small adjustments to the schedule based on player feedback on the forums.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Lixil said:

We made a change to the skin we will be giving away. Instead of Butcher skin, you will be now awarded an Autumn Assault skin. 

Pics?

Hi everyone,

You can get the complete details about Autumn Assault here:

https://www.gamersfirst.com/apb/news/2018/11/16/new-apb-event-autumn-assault

The weapon skin change was a bit last minute, but ultimately we didn't want to ruin the exclusivity of that skin for the people that got it before.

I appreciate the perspectives of those players who raised this issue on the forums.

Clearly this is heavily inspired by the Butcher skin, but a bit more thematic to the event.

autumn-assault-skin.jpg

Thanks,
Matt

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Lixil said:

We made a change to the skin we will be giving away. Instead of Butcher skin, you will be now awarded an Autumn Assault skin. Same rules apply, if you win the match you will be getting this new skin, if you already own it, you will be getting 250 JT instead.

1 minute ago, MattScott said:

The weapon skin change was a bit last minute, but ultimately we didn't want to ruin the exclusivity of that skin for the people that got it before.

I appreciate the perspectives of those players who raised this issue on the forums.

Clearly this is heavily inspired by the Butcher skin, but a bit more thematic to the event.

Danke! ❤️

I shall try my best to earn these leaves.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi everyone,

You can get the complete details about Autumn Assault here:

https://www.gamersfirst.com/apb/news/2018/11/16/new-apb-event-autumn-assault

[image]

Thanks,
Matt

it sure is...something

i appreciate the player consideration, even if i dont personally agree with it - and new content is always a good thing

• Like 5

Much rather have the Butcher Skin instead of this cum crusted looking shit skin.   Whatever, neat event that doesnt even have ingame Turkeys or Indians to shoot, neat.

1 minute ago, a Pair of Socks said:

Much rather have the Butcher Skin instead of this cum crusted looking shit skin.   Whatever, neat event that doesnt even have ingame Turkeys or Indians to shoot, neat.

Nothing wrong with a nice crust.

2 minutes ago, a Pair of Socks said:

neat event that doesnt even have ingame Turkeys or Indians to shoot, neat.

they're called native americans

1 minute ago, Kewlin said:

Nothing wrong with a nice crust.

Only thing wrong is that it doesnt even look like fucking leaves and doesnt even have maple dripping off of it.  Its like someone took the jar of cooked cum from that one brony guy and dribbled it over the gun and then tried to sprinkle a shit sandwhich on the guard to make it more colorful.

1 minute ago, a Pair of Socks said:

Only thing wrong is that it doesnt even look like fucking leaves and doesnt even have maple dripping off of it.  Its like someone took the jar of cooked cum from that one brony guy and dribbled it over the gun and then tried to sprinkle a shit sandwhich on the guard to make it more colorful.

i feel like it says more about you than the skin that this was your first thought upon seeing it

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Haganu said:

indigenous peoples*

Edited by CookiePuss

4 minutes ago, Haganu said:

indigenous peoples*

Edited by CookiePuss

11 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

i feel like it says more about you than the skin that this was your first thought upon seeing it

Hey man, who cant appreciate a good donger?

In all seriousness though, arent we all a little gay / cucks at that thought?  I mean, we all watch pron and thoroughly enjoy it xd /saddab

Edited by Guest

4 minutes ago, a Pair of Socks said:

Hey man, who cant appreciate a good donger?

In all seriousness though, arent we all a little gay / cucks at that thought?  I mean, we all watch pron and thoroughly enjoy it xd /dab

stop-posting.jpg

• Thanks 4

2 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

it sure is...something

i appreciate the player consideration, even if i dont personally agree with it - and new content is always a good thing

Don't share your opinion on the first part, but I gotta say I respect it. The other part I'm in full agreement on. More things are always good. 

Though I suppose either way it was something new to most people. Hm. Still!

I don't see what is the reason of changing the skin prize. Was it because of the very few complaines about "exclusivity"? You really listened to them after giving away all the other exclusive items and even putting them on armas marketplace already? Man, I do appreciate you listening to the community, but you really should think up better these decisions before making them in effect.

Btw, 5 PM on Citadel is way off-limit during the weekdays, anybody who works in EU is still at work by that time. 

Edited by Nessie

5 PM PDT is 6 am in my country..well fuck i wont be able to play a single match lol

I'm disapointed that they chose to listen to the exclusivity cry babies, forum community ruining yet another thing for APB.

The new skin doesn't look bad, but at least make sure it doesn't re-appear anywhere from this point on, to make it a new exclusive thing. New content is ALWAYS welcome.

• Like 3

On 11/15/2018 at 1:09 PM, Lixil said:

Then you are getting Joker Tickets. 

The matches will be spawned on 3 servers. Citadel, Jericho, and Nekrova. 

server Nekrova really needs attention . this is a special kind of cash equivalent for payment in the game system . what to buy?

8JNmzz38A8.jpg

why you LO does not announce a new competition for the tuning machines and change the product with Social district for Joker tickets?

Edited by Yood
  • Like 1