Lixil

Autumn Assault!

Update has broken some of my clothes.

Got a Paladin Vest that is now invisible, and layering(shirts being tucked in) is incorrect on all outfits.

Everyone needs to check their wardrobes, etc.

Really hoping this didn't reach the clothing stored in my mailbox. Messaging support right now.

EDIT-only affects wardrobe, outside of it, it's fine.

Not sure what's going on here.

Edited by Caesruul

This is like the biggest first world problem, but what if the winner already has the Butcher skin?

1 minute ago, IROCkiller said:

This is like the biggest first world problem, but what if the winner already has the Butcher skin?

then stop hogging the top spot from the rest of us 

Whoa I had no idea we had another event ready to do. Nice work LO.

The one prize of skin is lackluster BUT to many its a prized possession. To me its meh. Once again, I wont be logging in for the reward, because like I said, its lack luster. Ill just be logging in because theres something different for a change and Im hoping there will be a higher pop to play with/against.

Its also another event so +1 to LO.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IROCkiller said:

Then you are getting Joker Tickets. 

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Its not always about rewards guys. Sometimes it just about having fun, no?

If it wasn't about the reward I'd just play missions, because missions are the core of APB and they're more fun.

I have two modes, APB event mode where I just farm the event and hate APB, and APB normal mode, where I play APB when I feel like it and stop playing when I'm not having fun.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kewlin said:

If it wasn't about the reward I'd just play missions, because missions are the core of APB and they're more fun.

Crap you may have a point there.

I have no interest in the rewards either, and I also have no interest in the event.

Always been a bit of a mission purist myself.

Still not a huge fan of the choice of weapon skin being used for this. Yeep. Is what it is.

Beyond that I'm just plain happy to see some popular forms of content getting more attention. Hopefully it'll bring back at least a few players. If the positive feedback is any indication, it very well might.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Genobee said:

Still not a huge fan of the choice of weapon skin being used for this. Yeep. Is what it is.

Beyond that I'm just plain happy to see some popular forms of content getting more attention. Hopefully it'll bring back at least a few players. If the positive feedback is any indication, it very well might.

No, it's a pretty shitty choice TBH, but we already said that and they obviously didn't care, so. . . nothing we can do about it I guess.

• Thanks 1

Ooh, More events? I'm in! (If you could also do the horseman event a bit later on it would be cool, since PC users didn't get to try it out... 😕 )

Why isn't this in a district like it was for the last years? Should've built up on the christmas event district that's already been a thing.

Butcher skin is a poor choice and is a insult to all the players that got it back then (I didn't).

Wonder when you guys will re-release the weapons that were specifically made for one person.

So apparently there's going to be a schedule. Sooo how do I guarantee to participate? Which district is it? How many players can participate per round? How do you start a match? I can't participate if I work because it's only three times a day?

The lack of explanation is horrible.

This three-times-a-day system is horrible and will just force people to play as cheap and unfair as possible. Aren't events there to be fun for everyone, and not just the winner?

What a way to make yet another unenjoyable event.

Edited by GhosT
  • Like 4

14 minutes ago, GhosT said:

Why isn't this in a district like it was for the last years?

Why do I have to play 24 hours to play three gun game matches? I can't even take a break if I wanna play the next 3!

So apparently there's going to be a schedule. Sooo how do I guarantee to participate? Which district is it? How many players can participate per round? How do you start a match?

The lack of explanation is horrible.

Because LO apparently has a thing about owning as much of your time as they can, hence last event requiring you to play 10 days basically in a row.

If you aren't willing to commit to playing APB 3 times a day for three weeks. . . you might just not be cool enough to earn this skin. So quit your job and disown your family, because what really matters is APB Reloaded. And you know that somebody might have to do that to get the skin, 'cause only one person gets it per district.

9 hours ago, Clumsyhunt3R said:

Ooh, More events? I'm in! (If you could also do the horseman event a bit later on it would be cool, since PC users didn't get to try it out... 😕 )

It's been around for a while lad, good luck on trying it next year tho

33 minutes ago, K3ith said:

It's been around for a while lad, good luck on trying it next year tho

Yeah, I've played it before... but that was an entire year ago, i miss it. It was fun having an army of pumpkins chase you and your 4-man crew. Also, being the horseman at the beginning, the rush...

@Lixil

So does the 2nd player get the skin or is "that chance" to get the skin just deleted.

Talking about if the 1st player already has the skin.

• Like 1

@Lixil @MattScott

I won't say that G1 was particularly amazing at running events, but I'll say that their way of running them at least made sense.  It would be best to dedicate a district to this event, not to run it 3 times a day.  For people who have a normal life, this schedule is going to be very difficult to work with.  Please reconsider how you're going to run these events in the future.  There's obviously a lot of people here who are not satisfied with the time restriction on this.  Events should be fun, not frustrating, and the schedule of this event in itself is frustrating.  So no more leveling up through dailies or time restricted events please?

If you could find a way to implement it like Butcher was back when drug mule was a thing, but only run this event, trading off to the different rule sets instead of Drug Mule and Butcher, but in its own district replacing open conflict, then that would be awesome.  I know it's probably a bit too late for that now, but please consider it for the future.  Nobody likes being forced to join at  a specific time.

Edited by BrandonBranderson
  • Thanks 1

Sooo... for people like me, who work all day and can spend only a hour at the pc, means I have little to no chance to play the event at all, let alone win the top prize?

17 hours ago, Caesruul said:

Update has broken some of my clothes.

Got a Paladin Vest that is now invisible, and layering(shirts being tucked in) is incorrect on all outfits.

Everyone needs to check their wardrobes, etc.

Really hoping this didn't reach the clothing stored in my mailbox. Messaging support right now.

EDIT-only affects wardrobe, outside of it, it's fine.

Not sure what's going on here.

Heya! I have talked to our devs and they said that the issue you are experiencing sounds like multi-GPU. If you run with dual cards or a card with multiple cores on it you need to enable multi-GPU compatibility mode in the options.

Everyone else that is afraid that they will miss the event: we are making a schedule that can be remade so that players don't miss the event. The schedule will be announced tomorrow and you will be able to see where and when it happens. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2