jagermeistergrape

You're not Excused

11 hours ago, jagermeistergrape said:

Hi all, To ya'll who may concerned or not. including me and who ever doesn't like this thread. You're not excused. 

Okay... There's been a rumor going around lately that's there a really good player in APB. That's me. So Rumor solved. 

Anyway. I've run into player who just get put into teams and start acting wildly for excused that we wanted to be remove to join his friend. 

I want to say. You're not excused. 

Now. There's are player who just want to run around and play after work. We're not Esport Player. maybe some are, wearing disguise as a trainee with a hitreg of a god. 

YOU'RE NOT EXCUSED! 

bronze are for testing and robbing new player off with their motivation and teach them the real reality of what APB really is.

Those Advertisement and Trailer get you all hype ups and feel Woozy, its all lied. A little marketer lies. So New player, if you think you will get a petting to school days. 

you're not excused! 

now for me making repulsive, provoking insult joke, i'm not making excused. Im simply ranting about how player are right now. 

I found it pleasant almost some time hideous of how good I am against a certain types of player. 

my Latency goes around 190 on a late shift with less than 50 players on to 300 latency with full district. 

Now I play against the same person and found that my skill are equally match, and that's fine. 

but when you versus some one with tremendously doubtful tactics, you seem to want to go to his or her house and cut his freaking internet off. 

Like I'm so good and awesome, until you shoot at someone first with a cr5 and he just span around and burst kick your patootie off back to the training district. 

LIKE THAT'S AN EXCUSED FOR ME TO WRITE MY RANT ONLINE.... 

There... done... phew... time to go play mario or tertis... pipipipipipipipi 

I wish apb has 8 bits mode. 

But thats not an excused to be lazy... about anything. 

Still love this game and the player community. 

gold players in the ranking system are elite-they can't play in the silver and bronze arena . solo players do not have to resist players of the clan . 90 % of your kills are tied to the main parameter of online games - ping , a player with a big ping will never win a match 1 on 1 player with a small ping .

Edited by Yood

20 minutes ago, Yood said:

gold players in the ranking system are elite-they can't play in the silver and bronze arena . solo players do not have to resist players of the clan . 90 % of your kills are tied to the main parameter of online games - ping , a player with a big ping will never win a match 1 on 1 player with a small ping .

Huh... thats weird cuz some of the best NA players are australian and play with 300 ping or so. 

dafuq did u just type?

Oh i understand.

He is mad people.

u mad bro?

whats the matter apb too much to handle?

Edited by RUN1

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

Huh... thats weird cuz some of the best NA players are australian and play with 300 ping or so. 

Also I'd like to add, I am very bad and I have better ping than almost all of you, thankyouverymuch

Edit: I actually am not that bad, just mediocre yet I still fall in the low goldisphere, can we derail this into a thread about how bad the threat system is?

Edited by Archon

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

I know exactly who we're talking about . if you think it's the best player, it's your right . I'm talking about the number and proportionality of the number of kills and deaths in the game .

28 minutes ago, JudgeAnderson said:

Nah no rumour bro. And ever heard of Kevlar 3? 🤗

example-a player with a low ping plays with a Kevlar 3 installed .  it's a hell of a mix . such a player is almost impossible to kill in the game 1 on 1

16 minutes ago, Yood said:

I know exactly who we're talking about . if you think it's the best player, it's your right . I'm talking about the number and proportionality of the number of kills and deaths in the game .

Im talking about maybe 10 or so different players.

All with KRDs you and I could only dream of.

10 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Says the one that is bottom of the scoreboard in literally every Oceanic server/game I see you on.

D8deg0p.png

So now that statement is false.

You're NOT EXCUSED.

4 minutes ago, Zolerox said:

[image]

You're NOT EXCUSED.

as much as that technically is correct, blowing up random people who may or may not even know you can kill them seems like a weird flex

12 minutes ago, Zolerox said:

You're NOT EXCUSED.

screenshot taken on Han'server ?

14 hours ago, Lato said:

If you are scrolling down, i'll anticipate it for you: this post is dumb

Thanks! You saved me from wasting a bit of my life. (good thing that your post was just after Asgurlunds, Had a good laugh for that one) 😄

56 minutes ago, Zolerox said:

You're NOT EXCUSED.

Thanks for proving me right.

5 hours ago, Zolerox said:

D8deg0p.png

You're NOT EXCUSED.

You silly sausage!

11 hours ago, Yood said:

screenshot taken on Han'server ?

Yes from HAN. (I know it's the butcher event But still...)

Google translator: "Copy and past the text"

Google translator: Translating...

Google translator: Connection lost

This thread is bizarre enough to warrant not making a new one.

Hopefully support will get back to me on it; 10/10 attempts dc'd trying to load any Action District.

I only mention it because the last time I tried to use support under G1, it told me Premium Players had priority. That didn't happen this time. A bit like my night on Action Districts. 

On 11/14/2018 at 1:59 PM, jagermeistergrape said:

Still love [...] the player community.

That one thing ridicules your entire statement.