jagermeistergrape

You're not Excused

Hi all, To ya'll who may concerned or not. including me and who ever doesn't like this thread. You're not excused. 

Okay... There's been a rumor going around lately that's there a really good player in APB. That's me. So Rumor solved. 

Anyway. I've run into player who just get put into teams and start acting wildly for excused that we wanted to be remove to join his friend. 

I want to say. You're not excused. 

Now. There's are player who just want to run around and play after work. We're not Esport Player. maybe some are, wearing disguise as a trainee with a hitreg of a god. 

YOU'RE NOT EXCUSED! 

bronze are for testing and robbing new player off with their motivation and teach them the real reality of what APB really is.

Those Advertisement and Trailer get you all hype ups and feel Woozy, its all lied. A little marketer lies. So New player, if you think you will get a petting to school days. 

you're not excused! 

now for me making repulsive, provoking insult joke, i'm not making excused. Im simply ranting about how player are right now. 

I found it pleasant almost some time hideous of how good I am against a certain types of player. 

my Latency goes around 190 on a late shift with less than 50 players on to 300 latency with full district. 

Now I play against the same person and found that my skill are equally match, and that's fine. 

but when you versus some one with tremendously doubtful tactics, you seem to want to go to his or her house and cut his freaking internet off. 

Like I'm so good and awesome, until you shoot at someone first with a cr5 and he just span around and burst kick your patootie off back to the training district. 

LIKE THAT'S AN EXCUSED FOR ME TO WRITE MY RANT ONLINE.... 

There... done... phew... time to go play mario or tertis... pipipipipipipipi 

I wish apb has 8 bits mode. 

But thats not an excused to be lazy... about anything. 

Still love this game and the player community. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, jagermeistergrape said:

Okay... There's been a rumor going around lately that's there a really good player in APB. That's me. So Rumor solved.

Who would even care to start rumors like these anyway?

Can I be excused now sir?

My translation machine just exploded. I'm having difficulty deciphering this as well. Sounds like a complaint about dethreaters and smurfs. As well as the extreme skill range within the same threat.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If you are scrolling down, i'll anticipate it for you: this post is dumb

• Like 1

If you have the time to type all of that, you should do your English homeworks. You're not excused....

• Like 3

3 hours ago, jagermeistergrape said:

Hi all, To ya'll who may concerned or not. including me and who ever doesn't like this thread. You're not excused. 

Hello, not necessarily concerned, or not? never met you. Not Excused? excused for what? to leave the dinner table, or for farting?

Okay... There's been a rumor going around lately that's there a really good player in APB.

Never heard it, but that may be because I've been studying at uni for months. That's me.  Really? Because from what I've seen of most people bragging, they tend to get taken down a notch. So Rumor solved. Is it a rumor if it doesn't exist?

Anyway. I've run into player who just get put into teams and start acting wildly for excused that we wanted to be remove to join his friend. Are you talking about players requesting kicks? 

I want to say. You're not excused. ?Not excused?

Now. There's[They] are player who just want to run around and play after work. We're not [competitive] Esport Player. maybe some are, wearing disguise as a trainee with a hitreg of a god. 

YOU'RE NOT EXCUSED! What do you mean excused?

bronze are for testing?testing? and robbing new player off with their motivation and teach them the real reality of what APB really is.

Those Advertisement and Trailer get you all hype ups and feel Woozy, its all lied. A little marketer lies. So New player, if you think you will get a petting to school days. I assume you mean new players aren't going to be given any leniency with you? If so, okay. Most players don't even care if someone is new or not, they just play... 

you're not excused! 

now for me making repulsive, provoking insult joke, i'm not making excused. Im simply ranting about how player are right now. 

What insulting jokes are you making? Half of your text doesn't really make grammatical sense. If english isn't your first language, that's alright, but try to pick it up a bit more to convey your meaning.

I found it pleasant almost some time hideous of how good I am against a certain types of player. 

What types of players?

my Latency goes around 190 on a late shift with less than 50 players on to 300 latency with full district. 

Okay, soooo you have lag? Welcome to the club.

Now I play against the same person and found that my skill are equally match, and that's fine. 

Great! Have fun!

but when you versus some one with tremendously doubtful tactics, you seem to want to go to his or her house and cut his freaking internet off. 

Umm.... why? If someone's tactics or strategies are bad, wouldn't you want to win? That meant your tactics were better... right?

Like I'm so good and awesome, until you shoot at someone first with a cr5 and he just span[I don't even know how to translate this] around and burst kick your patootie off back to the training district. 

Don't be full of yourself mate, everyone has their moments. 

We love this game too, or we wouldn't be here! Although the community can be bad at times, the good does show, glad to see more than a few people think that way. 

Tried to edit the strikethrough out, but it wouldn't let me remove it, and I don't want to retype it...

Edited by Sergsininia

3 hours ago, jagermeistergrape said:

Anyway. I've run into player who just get put into teams and start acting wildly for excused that we wanted to be remove to join his friend. 

I want to say. You're not excused. 

Now. There's are player who just want to run around and play after work. We're not Esport Player. maybe some are, wearing disguise as a trainee with a hitreg of a god. 

YOU'RE NOT EXCUSED! 

bronze are for testing and robbing new player off with their motivation and teach them the real reality of what APB really is.

Those Advertisement and Trailer get you all hype ups and feel Woozy, its all lied. A little marketer lies. So New player, if you think you will get a petting to school days. 

you're not excused! 

Like I'm so good and awesome, until you shoot at someone first with a cr5 and he just span around and burst kick your patootie off back to the training district. 

what dafuq did I just read?

3 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Can I get someone to decipher this for me?

Google Translate set it to english.

1 minute ago, Zolerox said:

Google Translate set it to english.

Didn't do shit chief.

Just now, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Didn't do shit chief.

You forgot to set the 1st language to Gibberish then translate into English you of all people should know that .

15 minutes ago, Zolerox said:

You forgot to set the 1st language to Gibberish then translate into English you of all people should know that .

Says the one that is bottom of the scoreboard in literally every Oceanic server/game I see you on.

I'd like to know, what I just failed to read.

On second thought, maybe I don't even want to know.