Bulli

Bring back daily events

I had left the game since about 18 months ago (If I ignore last year christmas event) but now I'm just here because of the epidemic. There is no point to get when you reach to the max level. You might say get crown, max out roles,.... 

But those activities are not enjoyable at all. 

Back in those days that each district has 100 slots and the number of online players was at least 2000 the game used to be way much funnier than now. I know you replaced punk buster by battle eye which was a great move against cheaters but destroying referral and daily event system ruined 30% of the game.

And now there is no stimulus for me to play APB Reloaded instead of other fun games like R6siege, GTA V, PUBG or others.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

yep as small as this feature was  , it gave every single player a reason to play  , the rewards were cool and fair

i approve !

Obligatory pot-stirring comment about how fun the teamkill dailies were.

• Like 1

"Kill 5 teamates and get 1000 Joker Tickets"
You: Sorry friends

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bulli said:

I had left the game since about 18 months ago (If I ignore last year christmas event) but now I'm just here because of the epidemic. There is no point to get when you reach to the max level. You might say get crown, max out roles,.... 

But those activities are not enjoyable at all. 

Back in those days that each district has 100 slots and the number of online players was at least 2000 the game used to be way much funnier than now. I know you replaced punk buster by battle eye which was a great move against cheaters but destroying referral and daily event system ruined 30% of the game.

And now there is no stimulus for me to play APB Reloaded instead of other fun games like R6siege, GTA V, PUBG or others.

According to the management at the time

"it was a hassle to handle all the support tickets it generated"

If they do bring it back they might wanna make a 7 day loop with the same rewards

"Gear Selector" "Skin Selector" .

Also Little Orbit redid the Armas marketplace UI so the "daily event" button is missing.

E0G9NNo.png

also because the button is missing all my "event History" is missing.

Edited by Zolerox

I just play APB to pew pew pew. Rank only matters in so far as it is beneficial to be at least r195.

That being said, events ARE fun, and I too would like to see more of them.

I think we can all agree that everyone would like daily events to return. There ya go Matt & co. :classic_wink:

I second this topic! (Although the team kill one was chaotic as hell. Bring it back!)

Also, while we're on the topic or bringing things back, What about the RAF (Refer-A-Friend) system? (Am i on the wrong sub-forum?) Yes, It was exploited. But the exploits weren't directly harming other players. If anything, it was motivating players to play together, and do the whole RAF thing together. It's at least something to get some more population into APB. 

Also, I've been thinking (yes, i know I've de-railed this topic already :/) Maybe you could implement a system where it's possible to go enfo vs enfo or crim vs crim? Scince the player base is on a steady decline (from my point of view, don't hate me pls) It might be a good system to consider. 

Basically, The way i see it happening (if it get's implemented) is that there are two ready keys, one to go enfo vs crim only, and one to go cvc (crim vs crim) or eve (enfo vs enfo). 

A possible reason to make it 'lore-friendly' is to call an eve a 'training match' and a cvc a 'gang war'?

Anyway, those are just my thoughts. 

• Like 1