haunta

Autumn Assault.

Autumn_Assault.png

OH MY GOD ..... it confirms everything ...... APB is shotgun game !!!

tcy19.jpg

5 minutes ago, VickyFox said:

Holiday events always bring back people from inactivity, this includes the odd hacker and it is a prime time for someone with malicious intent to try a DDoS attack.

Things are improving slowly and will get better but during the holiday event, don't be surprised that there is more signs of the servers straining from higher demand.

From a business perspective, bringing people back with events before the engine/server upgrades won't make anyone want to stick around - they'll take one look at how badly the game is performing at the moment and run back to other games. To me it makes a lot more sense to fix things up and then try to get people to play again, because they'll be a lot more likely to enjoy the game, stick around and help build the community back up 🙂 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, EQUINOXX said:

From a business perspective, bringing people back with events before the engine/server upgrades won't make anyone want to stick around - they'll take one look at how badly the game is performing at the moment and run back to other games. To me it makes a lot more sense to fix things up and then try to get people to play again, because they'll be a lot more likely to enjoy the game, stick around and help build the community back up 🙂 

yus me agree with foil hat pickle maker 👍

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MrChan said:

Ehm...

It's winter?

It is most definitely Autumn
dcc6efdd7c.png
the more you know

16 minutes ago, EQUINOXX said:

<--- August 2011

You know the old meme Q1 2014 right?

Yeah we've all been waiting and protested against GamersFirst for a negligible level of procrastination on the Engine Upgrade, Little Orbit has done more in 3 month than GamersFirst did in 3 years.

Little Orbit do deserve a chance.

When Little Orbit took over, server population was struggling to hit 1000 players a day. As a "Free to Play" game, It was just as much needed for Little Orbit to show it was taking things seriously and that APB:Reloaded wasn't abandoned or dying.

To me it seems to be a recovery of public relations, Just as much as a working on quality of life for APB.

-edit-

APB had NO new content for over 2 years before LO took over.

Edited by VickyFox

34 minutes ago, VickyFox said:

Holiday events always bring back people from inactivity, this includes the odd hacker and it is a prime time for someone with malicious intent to try a DDoS attack.

Things are improving slowly and will get better but during the holiday event, don't be surprised that there is more signs of the servers straining from higher demand.

I think we gained like 11 players globally on average with the all new Halloween event. 

I think its gonna take a little more than rehash of gun game to bring players back.

Still, its one more step in getting people uaed to the idea that APB of old is getting replaced, so thats good. 

2 hours ago, Yood said:

LO  why do users find information before you announce it ? are you that busy or just not up to speed ? 

that's called teasing , and loads of games does it .

i assume this is the gun game stuff from the last blog post?

1 hour ago, MrChan said:

Ehm...

It's winter?

Autumn I believe is until December 21 this year.

5 minutes ago, Lixil said:

Autumn I believe is until December 21 this year.

Isn't it like that every single year? 😛 

Just now, Kevkof said:

Isn't it like that every single year? 😛 

Well next year it will be 'until December 21rst, this year' 😛

3 minutes ago, Lixil said:

21rst

Euhm, think that 'r' shouldn't be there 😮 

Just now, Kevkof said:

Euhm, think that 'r' shouldn't be there 😮 

RST! But correct and oi cut me some slack :c

1 minute ago, Lixil said:

RST! But correct and oi cut me some slack :c

3069135_0

I'll cut all the slack you need 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Lixil said:

Splash screen image going live does not really give you much information. We have a schedule when we announce things but... that splash screen has you curious doesn't it? 😉

you download patches with new title screens without worrying about the informativeness, the information about the site you created was also first posted by users . 

Edited by Yood

13 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Matt said no to black friday sale.

aww nu 😞