haunta

Autumn Assault.

For those that haven't seen it yet, he/she is referring to the new splash screen: 

Autumn_Assault.png

Edited by Kevkof
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Just now, LuddeBoii said:

Any news or updates? Or just a new picture?

So far all we've seen is a new picture, there were no patch notes for the patch this morning. 

Guess we'll have to wait until it's a decent time over in California 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, haunta said:

ARMAS Sale maybe?

Matt said no to black friday sale.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Matt said no to black friday sale.

Brown autumn sale.

• Like 1

There will be an announcement later today regarding this. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I really hope this isn't any sort of new content, we don't need anything added until at least the engine is upgraded, if not the servers as well. The game is performing worse than ever, and the more content that's released now will just make more work in the long-run 😞 

• Like 3

Looks cool.  This is gonna sound stupid but I was concerned for the quality of upcoming splash screen art since the one with the Showstopper on it just used a background from the loading screen, but this one actually looks pretty nice and has an original background.  Either way I'm just happy I don't have to stare at the freakin Coywolf every time I go to start the game anymore.  We had that one for waaaaaay too long.

Edited by BrandonBranderson
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BrandonBranderson said:

Looks cool.  This is gonna sound stupid but I was concerned for the quality of upcoming splash screen art since the one with the Showstopper on it just used a background from the loading screen, but this one actually looks pretty nice and has an original background.  Either way I'm just happy I don't have to stare at the freakin Coywolf every time I go to start the game anymore.

I felt like the graphics designer was actually just in a phase of learning it all. Looked dorky. I don't mind learners and beginners. It's good it's advancing.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Lixil said:

LO  why do users find information before you announce it ? are you that busy or just not up to speed ? 

29 minutes ago, Lixil said:

Don't you do that! Don't leave us shivering with antici....

5 hours ago, Kevkof said:

For those that haven't seen it yet, he/she is referring to the new splash screen: 

Autumn_Assault.png

I haven't seen it yet ) surprised )

I wonder why they still keep the name GamersFirst around. This does nothing but hurt the game.

2 minutes ago, Yood said:

LO  why do users find information before you announce it ? are you that busy or just not up to speed ? 

Splash screen image going live does not really give you much information. We have a schedule when we announce things but... that splash screen has you curious doesn't it? 😉

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Lixil said:

Splash screen image going live does not really give you much information. We have a schedule when we announce things but... that splash screen has you curious doesn't it? 😉

It is a nice teaser. Keeps things interesting. 

23 minutes ago, speee said:

It is a nice teaser. Keeps things interesting. 

Why do you sound like Denton

40 minutes ago, Lixil said:

i hate when things leak like that and all kinda bumps start postin it..prefer to be suprised from the maestros(i dont say the guy who made this topic is bump - just talk in general)

Edited by TheMessiah

I have an idea of how this "event" will go as it draws similarity to another event a long time ago (name and a picture of a gun),also 2 words come to mind that both start with the same letter.

Looking forward to it.

1 hour ago, EQUINOXX said:

I really hope this isn't any sort of new content, we don't need anything added until at least the engine is upgraded, if not the servers as well. The game is performing worse than ever, and the more content that's released now will just make more work in the long-run 😞 

Holiday events always bring back people from inactivity, this includes the odd hacker and it is a prime time for someone with malicious intent to try a DDoS attack.

Things are improving slowly and will get better but during the holiday event, don't be surprised that there is more signs of the servers straining from higher demand.