Jukin

To the newbies of Jerihco

If anybody has questions about the game, or want 1 on 1 time learning some really good tips on how the game works, add me IG:Jukin. I have been playing this game for over 6 years, and have played with the best of players in colby:aka #1 tryhardy server. I would be happy to show you all a few things to make you better players. No need to comment here. I bearly get on fourms for i work 50 hrs a week. But live on the game, also i have discord and will be requiering you to use it scince its alot easier to talk without fingersmashing. SEE you in game!

Edited by Jukin
Correction
  • Like 3

I am merely replying to you to say how happy I am to see a post like this around here 😄. I sincerely hope people new to this game will use this opportunity, because I haven't seen many offering the same. Major respect to you!

• Thanks 1

We should make a thread where vets offer to help the newcomers, that would be pretty tight. I’m in 

Enfo: Pandastepz, Vashie

Crim: Eshindo 

as soon as I get access to my account( don’t have access to old email to change password) via ticket I’d be hyped to play with some T’s

I'll be home in an hour and a half, for the next 6 hours if anybody would like to add me in game  to go over questions, mechanics,tactics,and gunplay. Im not here to boost your rank or threat level. So please only people who truly want to learn the game or need advice. Thank you!

Edited by Jukin
Correction

Bumping to say that anyone with questions about APB can ask me in-game, Similarities is my current character name, but you can also occasionally find me on my crim xKish0. I play lots of fight club. Just whisper me if you see me online and have any questions about the game. I can't help much with anything design related, unfortunately, but I can do my best to answer any questions you may have about guns/mods/mechanics/technique.

Edited by Similarities
  • Like 1

How genuine of you.

To that, I'll extend the same offer.

To any new or lower-ranking players who would like to play with higher golds and learn some new methods to getting better then add me as a friend in-game. I play on Jericho as a criminal under the name Goophead. Feel free to add me and whisper me whenever I'm online. I tend to play around 6-11PM EST on weekdays and more on Saturday and Sunday nights.

• Like 1

On 6/1/2018 at 8:34 AM, Jukin said:

I'll be home in an hour and a half, for the next 6 hours if anybody would like to add me in game  to go over questions, mechanics,tactics,and gunplay. Im not here to boost your rank or threat level. So please only people who truly want to learn the game or need advice. Thank you!

You mean this?

https://forums-old.gamersfirst.com/topic/107820-tactical-advice-from-seasoned-veterans/

(MOD Team. The original posters are long gone can you guys copy and paste it the topic)